The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Some of our players are, and that could add to the injury list. Mason Greenwood only had to train to add to it.
    At this rate ole will need to start bringing his boots to matches so utd can field an 11
    Suri Cruise and Katie Holmes are SP's.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kral looks like the illegitimate son of Karel Poborsky.
    Last edited by Northern Goblin; 2019-10-11 at 08:26 PM.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Harry Maguire is so so bad in the air, not sure I've ever seen him actually jump properly

Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    Harry Maguire is so so bad in the air, not sure I've ever seen him actually jump properly
    Someone doesnt watch him play.

Saying Harry Maguire is bad in the air is like saying victor lindelof is good in the air.

10+ Year Old Account
    The quality of play tonight has been abysmal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Volatilis View Post
    Someone doesnt watch him play.

Saying Harry Maguire is bad in the air is like saying victor lindelof is good in the air.
    for someone of his height he is absolutely dreaful in the air. Compare him with someone like Stones who's superb in the air and you'll notice it.

for someone of his height he is absolutely dreaful in the air. Compare him with someone like Stones who's superb in the air and you'll notice it.
    you know his nickname is slabhead right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Volatilis View Post
    you know his nickname is slabhead right?
    yeah because his head is massive, in fact it's probably one of the reasons he's incapable of jumping

yeah because his head is massive, in fact it's probably one of the reasons he's incapable of jumping
    Lol that made me laugh. I'll give you that one.

He scored a lot of goals for leicester with his head.

He hasnt for utd but no one is allowed to score for utd

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Portugal is so bad it's comical.

Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    I'll take the bait. Guess someone is still salty about the NL and I shall remember you that you are not qualified for the EURO yet.

Ukraine is the best team in the qualifiers right now if you check the overall ranking, 19 points. They played at home, all the stats against them, 3 good chances, scored 2. Portugal had loads of chances, one went against our own player, 3 kissing the post, 1 in the bar, their GK made probably the best game of his life. Everything went their way. That's football.

France are the finalists of EURO 2016 and current world champions and lost to Turkey and today drew with them at home, if I didn't know you were baiting me, I would say you are stuck in the 90s. Other than 4-5 teams like San Marino, Gibraltar, etc there's no easy games.

Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    I'll take the bait. Guess someone is still salty about the NL and I shall remember you that you are not qualified for the EURO yet.

Ukraine is the best team in the qualifiers right now if you check the overall ranking, 19 points. They played at home, all the stats against them, 3 good chances, scored 2. Portugal had loads of chances, one went against our own player, 3 kissing the post, 1 in the bar, their GK made probably the best game of his life. Everything went their way. That's football.

France are the finalists of EURO 2016 and current world champions and lost to Turkey and today drew with them at home, if I didn't know you were baiting me, I would say you are stuck in the 90s. Other than 4-5 teams like San Marino, Gibraltar, etc there's no easy games.
    Exactly what this thread needed! Now it's a proper MMO-Champion football thread!

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    Other than 4-5 teams like San Marino, Gibraltar, etc there's no easy games.
    Apparently, Andorra won a game. Nothing is certan anymore!

With Finland having in theory 18 sure points, considering Lichenstein at home should be a safe victory, it is completely possible that Finland will play in their first major tournament ever! Armenia can only get 16 points and Bosnia can get 19 points if they win all their games but they have an away game against Greece today and a home game against Italy. Finland could also win away to Greece and then it's completely sure.

When it comes to Finnish sports, nothing is safe though. It has happened in icehockey too many times. It feels though like this team is capable of doing this!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Henx View Post
    With Finland having in theory 18 sure points, considering Lichenstein at home should be a safe victory, it is completely possible that Finland will play in their first major tournament ever! Armenia can only get 16 points and Bosnia can get 19 points if they win all their games but they have an away game against Greece today and a home game against Italy. Finland could also win away to Greece and then it's completely sure.

When it comes to Finnish sports, nothing is safe though. It has happened in icehockey too many times. It feels though like this team is capable of doing this!
    Finland is close now, but...

Nah in all honesty, it'll happen this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Cairhiin View Post
    Finland is close now, but...

Nah in all honesty, it'll happen this time.
    That's one hell of a own goal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn stupid Spain......

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Henx View Post
    That's one hell of a own goal.
    Yea, some really really bad defending there.

Now it'll come to beating Liechtenstein, and even so Bosnia needs to beat Italy which isn't going to happen in a million years!

YAAAH!! Only a victory against Lichenstein at home will be enough for Finland to qualify! Never 100% but this feels like it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    It's hard to care about a qualification match for a tournament you're already in.

Beating the shit out of Bulgaria with all that happened in the crowd after goals from Rashford and a Sterling double felt good yesterday. Was a far better team performance than the week before.