Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    Yeah, but "this is totally the year the Chargers are going to put it all together. We mean it this time," said the pundits.
    The Chargers defense is riddled with injuries. Its so bad that opposing OLs are just blowing open huge holes and the RB is romping thru them. Derwin James is such a huge loss. He was a tackling machine, cleaning up everything. Chargers just lost Pouncey for the season on the OL.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Patriots signing TE Ben Watson, after releasing him about a week ago. He'll take the place of our second FB to go on IR. Hopefully he can help in the run game with blocking cause being without a blocking FB is a new thing for the Patriots and we need all the help we can get on the ground.

(he obviously won't block from a FB position, but any kind of lift in blocking would be welcome)

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Patriots signing TE Ben Watson, after releasing him about a week ago. He'll take the place of our second FB to go on IR. Hopefully he can help in the run game with blocking cause being without a blocking FB is a new thing for the Patriots and we need all the help we can get on the ground.

(he obviously won't block from a FB position, but any kind of lift in blocking would be welcome)
    If you can't run the ball, the other way to slow down the pass rush is by being in a lot of 2 TEs sets. That look forces the pass rush to slow down to account for TEs. It can be really hard to single cover a TE with a LB and they never know which is heading out into a pass route or blocking. plus the Pats are playing the jets next and the jets run a blitz happy 3-4 which should get eaten alive with 2 te sets.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

10+ Year Old Account
    That should be a TD, no idea why it's taking so long.

10+ Year Old Account
    So far in this game, Stafford has thrown two deep balls, stumbled over his own feet, and has an unforced fumble. Dunno what to think, but they're up 10-0.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't know what the fuck that last call was but that was terrible. Fades in the end zone have a low enough completion success without pulling a failed set up one like that, with absolutely no shot. Awful play call.

- - - Updated - - -

This is a pretty damn sloppy game so far.

- - - Updated - - -

awful tackling by the Lions. Had him behind line of scrimmage and couldn't get it done.

Entertaining game, but sloppy.

15+ Year Old Account
    I recognize like 2 names on the Packers receiver crew.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

That should be a TD, no idea why it's taking so long.
    I don't think he passed over, but thats just me.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't know what the fuck that last call was but that was terrible. Fades in the end zone have a low enough completion success without pulling a failed set up one like that, with absolutely no shot. Awful play call.

- - - Updated - - -

This is a pretty damn sloppy game so far.

- - - Updated - - -

awful tackling by the Lions. Had him behind line of scrimmage and couldn't get it done.

Entertaining game, but sloppy.
    Yeah and the refs aren't great either... two holding calls and neither looked like holding at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Oof - I don't think that was a roughness call....

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Packers missing their top like 3 receivers now. This team is moving from "trade for a veteran" into "trade for AJ Green" territory.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    These refs are beyond shit.

I know officiating has sucked for a while, but it just seems worse this year.
    I'm the root of all that is evil, yeah, but you can call me cookie.

Quote Originally Posted by Piglord View Post
    I know officiating has sucked for a while, but it just seems worse this year.
    There's not many games where I think the game is outright decided by officiating, but I think this is one.

That's not to say I think they're being biased or favoring either team, it's just they're so awful and throwing highly questionable flags while completely ignore blatant ones with no rhyme or reason that this game is less a contest of skill than it is an RNG fest that feels like it's being decided by a bunch of coin flips.

No matter which team wins or loses, the winner can thank the refs and the losers can blame them equally.

Just awful refereeing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jesus the Lions have been hosed by the referees here.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

10+ Year Old Account
    This game is fucking rigged. There is no other explanation.

Okay, maybe they are trying to help the Packers because that's the second time they've called that a phantom call. These refs are awful.

$50,000 fine to the refs (split among them) for each blatant missed call, this is bullshit

10+ Year Old Account
    The NFL must really hate their own product with this mockery of a prime time game.
    /s

15+ Year Old Account
    God help me I love a smart RB who knows when time on the clock is the most important thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

The greatest rivalry in sports continues, Lions vs the Refs.

Team Zebra Trolls win again. Yay team...!