Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Pandaren Monk
    5+ Year Old Account
    If you're talking the one I use to post, this was a completely made up, 100% ass pull that's not really connected to me in any way.

I've never had any nicknames in real life that I can recall (aside from the obvious troll/juvenile insult stuff in middle school). Everyone just uses my first name.

Just an alteration of Daedalus, into two syllables... removing the a and turning L into i.

Used to be "Beer Wolf" here before name change, of which I still use everywhere else and have been since the 90s.
    Last edited by Daedius; 2019-10-15 at 12:16 PM.

My name is short enough for people to not really give me nicknames.

10+ Year Old Account
    On here? Because I wanted to get rid of my old name because it sounded stupid and I didn't know what else to pick, so I have this.. Been a year or so, any day I'll come up with a proper name.

IRL: Because when I was born my cousin couldn't pronounce my name, and it's just kinda stuck. No idea why.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    Just an alteration of Daedalus, into two syllables... removing the a and turning L into i.

Used to be "Beer Wolf" here before name change, of which I still use everywhere else and have been since the 90s.
    I thought it was pronounced Dae-dee-oos in three syllables..

Yriel’s Eldritch Raiders, the first 40k box i ever bought back in 1988.