Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    It's a tenuous connection, but those two factions at least represented the light and shadow sides of Argus which made them feel appropriate for the Lightforged and void elves (at least to me), like with Turalyon and Alleria.

Like you said, I can't think of how any of the current reputations would feel linked to "Light" undead. Which makes me think if they get added, it'll be the first Allied Race that's not associated with reputation.
    I think they should get rid of the requirements entirely. Let us do the questline to unlock them and unlock the heritage armor with it. Bad solution for the ones that leveled a new char for the armor, but they should have solved it another way from the start.

Also Mag'har orcs and darkiron dwarfes are tied to the war campaign and don't have a solid connection to the honorbound/7th legion. The new allied races could be tied to the two new factions coming in 8.3.

5+ Year Old Account
    1000 pages. nice

1k pages...

Woot! *Confetti sounds intensify*

I am on page 1000! Hi World!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    It just sounded ominous as if he would save that info for future use to something, that's all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Next class is Necromancer. Tinker will never happen.

You read first here.
    Oh yeah?

New 8.3 build on the way!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    perfect timing

10+ Year Old Account
    :O

Dataz /10chars
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

New 8.3 Build? At Page 1000? Good...

Good...

Maybe thats the tinkered confirmation we need...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    It just sounded ominous as if he would save that info for future use to something, that's all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Next class is Necromancer. Tinker will never happen.

You read first here.
    Oh yeah?

Quote Originally Posted by High Tinker Buliwyf View Post
    Maybe thats the tinkered confirmation we need...
    Sorry guys, I've got the forum set to max posts per page.
    It's only five hundred pages for me, so no Tinkers for anyone.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    It probably means that we'll recruit some allied races DK before the next expac.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Well hello Bolvar.

Is this thread actually maxing out?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    Like you said, I can't think of how any of the current reputations would feel linked to "Light" undead. Which makes me think if they get added, it'll be the first Allied Race that's not associated with reputation.
    There's always going to be a possibility that they do it. But I don't usually like to go, "well they can do anything because it's their game" and throw out all history/deductions based on patterns cuz then it's not really a worthwhile discussion (imo).

Right now, every single Allied Race does have a reputation attached to it, and nothing - not even an inkling of anything - even makes a hint that future Allied Races can come with no reputation attached.

I think it's just a lot of players WANT that to happen and so see it as possible, but truly nothing's been given.

We are all also suspecting Light Undead, but again we have no actual model. We only have Calia becoming a new Forsaken leader, that could just be that and nothing else. Afterall, every race needs at least 1 faction leader and Sylvanas is gone.

And I'm not personally saying I don't believe Light Undead are coming.

Essentially I just think people are jumping the gun on way too many factors without even a modicum of evidence. If we get hints about it then that's a different story.

But Lightforged were suspected when someone found that their model resembled the players in the coding or w/e. Void Elves were datamined in the race sheets along with Nightborne and HMT.

We already knew ZD and KT were coming, as well as Dark Irons and Maghar. And it was completely obvious through datamining and equipment compatibility that Vulpera and Mechagnomes were undoubtedly expected to come as AR.

Every Allied Race has had some component of it be datamined before they're actually released (or Blizzard just announces it first then we see the requirements).

We have NONE of that for Light Undead, let alone a rep requirement. And yes I call it a rep requirement because nothing suggests otherwise.

I do hope to see Light Undead, I am just saying the way people are speaking right now is strange because of absolutely nothing datamined for it etc etc.

- - - Updated - - -

I will have a good chuckle if this build includes evidence for Light Undead after posting what I did lol
    Last edited by FlubberPuddy; 2019-10-15 at 09:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    Well hello Bolvar.
    Hello my DK, hello my frost spec, hello my favorite class.
    Send me that fresh new build, baby my bodys on fire.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hows it hanging Bolvar mah burning dude. >.>
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

I maybe should have put some more effort into making that second part rhyme.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Hello my DK, hello my frost spec, hello my favorite class.
    Send me that fresh new build, baby my bodys on fire.
    Im most excited for new expansion to see what new goodies the classes all get. I feel like they're going to do a class overhaul.