The gladiator trophy is one of the most insulting rewards in WOW history.

When you turn CTAs and Against Overwhelming odds, you get at the end a trophy….that allow you to turn 415 gear into 425 gear. Now, correct me I'm wrong, but that does not seems to be a very big reward compared to the CONQ rewards you will get by doing this.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    When you turn CTAs and Against Overwhelming odds, you get at the end a trophy….that allow you to turn 415 gear into 425 gear. Now, correct me I'm wrong, but that does not seems to be a very big reward compared to the CONQ rewards you will get by doing this.
    You mean the trophy for the 40 thingys when you turn them in ?, if yes.......it scales with your arena/rbg rating, on Duelist rating 2100-2399 i get a glad trophy to turn the items into 440 or 445 if it's an azerite piece.
    Last edited by Lorianus; 2019-10-15 at 06:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorianus View Post
    You mean the trophy for the 40 thingys when you turn them in ?, if yes.......it scales with your arena/rbg rating, on Duelist rating 2100-2399 i get a glad trophy to turn the items into 440 or 445 if it's an azerite piece.
    Point taken. (Sadly, I have exactly a 82 rating, as I don't understand what to do to get into a Ranked group, short of paying people)

Quote Originally Posted by Lorianus View Post
    yeah if you dont have rating is basicaly worth 50gold from vendor, bcs you get better rewards on the way

10+ Year Old Account
    Its crap because your rating is crap.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

10+ Year Old Account
    The item level rewards scale with your rating, I believe. I could be wrong.

But if I'm right, get your ass into the arena.

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    Its crap because your rating is crap.
    As rated PVP is another ''no one does it except carry group'' (I asked once. 1 million for 1500). I prefer to spare my energies for another awful grind (Mythic +)

As rated PVP is another ''no one does it except carry group'' (I asked once. 1 million for 1500). I prefer to spare my energies for another awful grind (Mythic +)
    That is demonstrably false. Also, 1 million for 1500 is a major scam. 1500 is what you get after a couple hours of queuing once you learn the basics how to cc, interrupt, and burst with your class. 1600 is where people get stuck when they are just starting out.

I got to 1800 rbgs in pub groups several times.

Just join Yolo groups, until you hit like 2k you get minus 20 plus 50 for games

Quote Originally Posted by Nasuuna View Post
    I got to 1800 rbgs in pub groups several times.

Just join Yolo groups, until you hit like 2k you get minus 20 plus 50 for games
    Yolo groups usually mean win 25%. lol.. they are a complete shit show.

How is Mythic+ an awful grind exactly? And 'grinding' for what?

Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    How is Mythic+ an awful grind exactly? And 'grinding' for what?
    Apparently, you need to get 1000 IOS to even get accepted as a DPS in a +5. Apparently, I need to run dungeons I don't need a few dozens times. (People tells it's ''easy'' to get 1000 ios rating-I wonder how much time they have to devote to this. 2-3 mythics per day ?)

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    You have to PVE for PVP gear fam <3

There are groups in LFG all the time looking for more. Find one of those be useful, rinse and repeat. 1500 is pretty much handed to you for playing a few matches. Once you get to that point jumping into better groups is pretty easy.

- - - Updated - - -

Apparently, you need to get 1000 IOS to even get accepted as a DPS in a +5. Apparently, I need to run dungeons I don't need a few dozens times. (People tells it's ''easy'' to get 1000 ios rating-I wonder how much time they have to devote to this. 2-3 mythics per day ?)
    1000 is just a 10 key of each dungeon. Not exactly hard to do. Weeks like this last week with mythic dungeons as the event is the best time to push score for new or low ranked players. The previous on is when I ran my lower alts in pugs for the +7 essence runs. As much as people might mention raider.io scores few look at them for anything below a 15. Some idiot's might, but they are looking for a carry or just sheep. Either way you probably don't want those groups.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Look, I don't pretend to be a champion, but I never got invited to a + 10. Ever. Period. It's kind of a vicious circle, isn'it ? How I'm supposed to get above x-IOS level if I'm not invited because I don't have x-IOS level ?

(TBF, as I actually pug, I don't try to much to get into +10...hard enough to get into a + 8 that clear….)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    You have to PVE for PVP gear fam <3
    No, it's worse. I farm PVP gear with PVE to do PVE. (Conquest 430 is not very high, but give controllable outcomes)

5+ Year Old Account
    Look, I don't pretend to be a champion, but I never got invited to a + 10. Ever. Period. It's kind of a vicious circle, isn'it ? How I'm supposed to get above x-IOS level if I'm not invited because I don't have x-IOS level ?
    Make your own groups.

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyMagicc View Post
    Make your own groups.

In july, I managed to get a plus +9 AD on a good week

The first tank stripped down in his underwear (in game, we can hope) and pulled four groups and then LOLed and quite

The second tank pulled accidently three groups and rage quitted

The third tank could handle a +7...the healers and dps got eaten and feared constantly on boss 1

Since that time, I gave up on making my own groups.

Point taken. (Sadly, I have exactly a 82 rating, as I don't understand what to do to get into a Ranked group, short of paying people)
    also a weaker item OF YOUR CHOICE is much better then a higher random choice. so being able to get a piece of gear with a socket, and the perfect stats then ugprade it is perfect.

In july, I managed to get a plus +9 AD on a good week

The first tank stripped down in his underwear (in game, we can hope) and pulled four groups and then LOLed and quite

The second tank pulled accidently three groups and rage quitted

The third tank could handle a +7...the healers and dps got eaten and feared constantly on boss 1

Since that time, I gave up on making my own groups.
    Ok, then you might realise that a far bigger problem than blizzard fucking up in many ways is the playerbase.Game is full of retards,and sadly no matter what blizzard will ever do nothing is gonna change this!If you have any thought to do any raiding,or push some m+ keys you need to get in a decent guild and work your way up.No matter what you do, you need a starting point,and that is to learn Well all the fights and/or how to deal with all the trash packs in dungeons for m+.Takes a bit of time but remember: Don't ever be a pleb!!

Quote Originally Posted by Eviltroll View Post
    Ok, then you might realise that a far bigger problem than blizzard fucking up in many ways is the playerbase.Game is full of retards,and sadly no matter what blizzard will ever do nothing is gonna change this!If you have any thought to do any raiding,or push some m+ keys you need to get in a decent guild and work your way up.No matter what you do, you need a starting point,and that is to learn Well all the fights and/or how to deal with all the trash packs in dungeons for m+.Takes a bit of time but remember: Don't ever be a pleb!!
    Well, it's the premise of another thread. If you are in a guild, you are not really pugging it, isn'it ?

(The guild experience left me with such dislike that, have played the game without interruption since 2006, I will quit if I'm ever forced to go into a guild. It's that bad. I prefer pugging and failing for entire months than a guild, which is the same but with drama)

That said, let's not disgress. The totem require PVP rating. Therefore, it's not for me, since I don't have the courage to engage into another grind that almost require friends or guilds, since I already struggle doing that for mythics. (I must do something wrong, since 2006, I never found those fable ''PUGs'' groups that actually work, on all possible fronts, be it mythics, timed runs, raids or PVP. (I essentially threw the towel on raiding in CATA and have tried once to raid in BFA/LEGION-six hours to fill, group disbanded on first wipe)) Period.
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2019-10-16 at 06:09 AM.