Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharein View Post
    Just to point out the obvious..

NAZdorei is a really poor choice for a name.
    Tell that to the person who came up with the word "Nazja", or names for locations such as Nazjatar.

Also you are not pointing out anything obvious. It's even pronounced differently. The "naz" preffix taken from the word Nazja is pronounced "na·z" and the "naz" from the word you are probably reffering to is being pronounced as "naat·s". Bye.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jaevulen View Post
    This is an absolutely amazing idea! Im right now taking a break from wow but this would bring me back immediately. Blizzard seems to have a real problem with the naga not having legs so this is a great solution. hope the devs has seen this.
    Thank you very much. And you have registered to this site just to write this comment. Aww! How sweet of you.
    Last edited by Big Mama; 2019-10-08 at 12:22 PM.
    he/him/his • please go check out Nazdorei (Playable Naga Concept) and Kul Tiran Female Edit.

Also you are not pointing out anything obvious. It's even pronounced differently. The "naz" preffix taken from the word Nazja is pronounced "na·z" and the "naz" from the word you are probably reffering to is being pronounced as "naat·s". Bye.
    I am referring to the obvious meme that will come up with that name.

Nazidorei.

I'd rather not.

Nazidorei.

I'd rather not.
    I never made taht connection to nazi, and i don't see how any one would assocaiate naaz with naat-s, nor should they.. not one in all the Naga or Nazj - name related stuff have I seen that connection made, whiy would it suddenly eixst if Nazdorei became the name of the race.

5+ Year Old Account
    Now since we can have races without boots and pants showing on model , we can be ready for NAGAs "yay after 10+years"
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

Nazidorei.

I'd rather not.

Well you are the first person in 288 posts who finds that obvious. 287. 1. Doesn't look obvious to me.
    he/him/his • please go check out Nazdorei (Playable Naga Concept) and Kul Tiran Female Edit.

10+ Year Old Account

Nazidorei.

I'd rather not.
    Maybe you should ask yourself why, of all the people in this topic, you're the only one that came up with 'nazi' from looking at their name.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Big Mama View Post
    Thank you very much. And you have registered to this site just to write this comment. Aww! How sweet of you.
    Its fantastic art, and a well thought-out concept.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Mama View Post
    Well you are the first person in 288 posts who finds that obvious. 287. 1. Doesn't look obvious to me.
    Azshara was good all along(like Sinister in X-men lawful evil), so in the end of BFA we can hope for Naga to be playable.
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    Maybe you should ask yourself why, of all the people in this topic, you're the only one that came up with 'nazi' from looking at their name.
    Haha, lol.

I predicted this reply.

5+ Year Old Account

Nazidorei.

I'd rather not.
    Swap it to Nathdorei then

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha, lol.

I predicted this reply.
    Congratulations.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

As long as we get Azshara on our side.

Not sure if I've replied to the thread already in the past, but it really is an amazing concept. Naga are my #1 most wanted race to have in the game, and this would be the perfect way to implement them without causing problems. Great job!!

Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBrute View Post
    Not sure if I've replied to the thread already in the past, but it really is an amazing concept. Naga are my #1 most wanted race to have in the game, and this would be the perfect way to implement them without causing problems. Great job!!
    Thank you. You did, in fact, already post a very nice reply to this thread. (SPOILERS) With Azshara being alive, tortured in Nyalotha, saved by the heroes and giving us Xal'atath to use it against N'zoth, we might actually get friendlier with the Naga and who knows. A new allied race or even a new core race (similar to my concept or not) might actually happen.

Quote Originally Posted by cocomen2 View Post
    Swap it to Nathdorei then
    Why Nath? The preffix "naz" is fully established in the lore. I see no real reason to change it.
    Last edited by Big Mama; 2019-10-10 at 12:18 PM.

There is no point for Nazdorei, with the way the lore is turning out it's entirely possible the Naga happens. We can just get Naga as they are, no boots is no problem. They just won't have them, problem solved.

Especially post 9.0 when it's highly likely that factions are going to be dissolved and the entire world's quests are going to be revamped into a uni-faction endless RPG world.

10+ Year Old Account
    I appreciate the effort put in, but hard pass. Enough elves.

If I had my druthers, I'd want Ogres (H), Naga (A), the real shit too, none of this Naga with legs nonsense.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Nope you already got a shape shifting race these would be Horde.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    I appreciate the effort put in, but hard pass. Enough elves.

If I had my druthers, I'd want Ogres (H), Naga (A), the real shit too, none of this Naga with legs nonsense.
    Naga should be Horde.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenebra View Post
    The Naga were the most faithful and loyal servants of Queen Azshara, why would they decide one day that she is a tyrant and betray her? And aren't all Naga mind-controlled by Azshara/N'zoth?

The Nazdorei should arise only after N'zoth's defeat, not centuries before.
    The Illidari Naga no longer serve Azshara as far as we're concerned, right?

What I wouldn't do to play these... Gorgeous concept art as well. Would love if we got those hairstyles for regular Night Elves too.

Holy shit. I just saw this thread. Amazing concept art. 10/10. I hope Blizzard reads forums and feedback...

- - - Updated - - -

I just don't like 1 thing out of this concept. Them being Alliance only. I think Naga should 100% be neutral or I'd be mad as hell.