Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I wish this was the current expansion. This is light-years better than anything BfA has done so far. I got super excited when I read that the horde would use Tempest Keep as a vessel, would have made a superb cutscene. This is far better than any of the stupid storyline ideas that Blizzard had this expansion. I wish they would fire their entire Lore team and hire just you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by carloseduardov8 View Post
    I wish this was the current expansion. This is light-years better than anything BfA has done so far. I got super excited when I read that the horde would use Tempest Keep as a vessel, would have made a superb cutscene. This is far better than any of the stupid storyline ideas that Blizzard had this expansion. I wish they would fire their entire Lore team and hire just you.
    I'm flattered! But please try to be respectful towards Blizz

Also another map!

An expansion concept based on K'aresh
    #TeamK'aresh #TeamWorldRevamp

Wow i can't believe i forgot checking this, recent updates have been very good, i really like the 2 latest maps and can't wait to learn more about the bosses as they have very inspiring names, kudos on you for keeping a constant output and improving your skills!

Hope to see Black Ice Sanctum and Altar of Ulvasar maps next.

If i may ask a question, what is the Beryl threat connected to the Viper Tongue that you mentioned in the faction section?

10+ Year Old Account
    Updating for Black Ice Sanctum!

Quote Originally Posted by Choppersan View Post
    Wow i can't believe i forgot checking this, recent updates have been very good, i really like the 2 latest maps and can't wait to learn more about the bosses as they have very inspiring names, kudos on you for keeping a constant output and improving your skills!

Hope to see Black Ice Sanctum and Altar of Ulvasar maps next.

If i may ask a question, what is the Beryl threat connected to the Viper Tongue that you mentioned in the faction section?
    Yay! <3

The Beryl are a growing threat within the general plane of life. Just as the Emerald Dream is considered a shard of the plane of life, so is the Beryl Dream. The Beryl Dream is a slumbering outer plane that (I know this'll sound kinda weird but) corrupts planets with life, and denizens of the Beryl Dream manifest in endless forms. One of these forms come under a goddess dubbed Hamn'yah, which was thought to be defeated and her soul sealed within a twelve-faceted gemstone. One day, this gemstone was shattered and the twelve facets were scattered across many realms of the Beryl Dream, reaching several planets of the Twisting Nether and causing massive overgrowths that could kill as well as bring abnormal life.

I have to jumble all this info and write it better so that I can sort out a nice piece of lore.

Oh, and the Rakzash are tied to this as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've remade Kaalai Shoals map because I was far from happy with it.

So here's the before and after

Before:

After:

10+ Year Old Account
    Map update.

This time is yet another redesign of a dungeon: Heavendrift Aerie.

Here's the before and after! Hope you like it

Before:

After:

Sorry for not noticing before the new maps, i really like this new art style you have adopted for the latest dungeons map, it really makes them feel like they're real and well built, if i didn't knew this was a fanmade expansion i would have thought they were real maps!

Speaking of these, i would like to know something about some bosses, and their lore:
    1) That Which Lies Beyond (i guess it's something connected to the Void?)
    2) Great Mother Kaala (She must be connected somehow to the dungeon since it's named after her)
    3) Arhalyos (He's both present in the Heavendrift Aerie and in the Twofold Nexus, so i guess he's connected to the Light?)
    3) Arhalyos (I'm guessing he's to the)

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azalar View Post
    Map update.

This time is yet another redesign of a dungeon: Heavendrift Aerie.

Here's the before and after! Hope you like it

Before:

After:
    Great work on the map rework! What software are you using and are you starting out from scratch?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jyggalag View Post
    I personally don't agree they fit thematically in WoW. Sure, there's goblins and gnomes and engineer spec, etc. But IMO the steampunk thing as a class doesn't belong in a swords/magic/dragon fantasy setting. Massively takes away from hunters and warriors who aren't relying on magic for the most part. Why would anyone bring bow & arrows or a melee weapon to a gun fight? Doesn't make sense from a lore PoV that a knight, no matter how skilled with a blade, can hope to defeat something with a machine gun and bombs and the likes.
    Yes I'm aware guns already do and have always existed, but Tinker would be a step too far in killing immersion for me. Guns work for other classes from a gameplay perspective, but when you think of a hunter in the lore you don't imagine them firing 100 arrows a minute. Just my opinion.

The map is pretty sick BTW.
    Tinkers do not sole work on clockwork and machines alone. Dranei artificers are also tinkers, Blood Rlves with their arcano crystals and constructs are also tinkering projects.

Human would fit the racial flavor definitely aside from Gnomes, Mechagnomes and Dwarves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Choppersan View Post
    Sorry for not noticing before the new maps, i really like this new art style you have adopted for the latest dungeons map, it really makes them feel like they're real and well built, if i didn't knew this was a fanmade expansion i would have thought they were real maps!

Speaking of these, i would like to know something about some bosses, and their lore:
    1) That Which Lies Beyond (i guess it's something connected to the Void?)
    2) Great Mother Kaala (She must be connected somehow to the dungeon since it's named after her)
    3) Arhalyos (He's both present in the Heavendrift Aerie and in the Twofold Nexus, so i guess he's connected to the Light?)
    Thank you! It's not really a new art style, it's just that I'm giving outdoor dungeons a fitting outdoor map as they should have. It makes no sense that such dungeons have an indoor map XD

1) It is related to the Void. It's something that has never been seen before.

2) Kaala is a spirit beast. She's one of the two guardians of the wild of K'aresh (the other one is Oroloss).

3) Arhalyos is someone you would call Light Ragnaros. The bit in the dungeon is a huge lightspawn that's taken hold of his lost fist. We meet the full of him in the final raid.

Quote Originally Posted by vertigo12 View Post
    Great work on the map rework! What software are you using and are you starting out from scratch?
    Thanks! I'm only using Photoshop and yes and no, I'm remaking them from scratch, but using the old ones for reference.

Idk how i didnt see this earlier... I really like it. Hope someday this can be something more than a "fanmade hypothetical expansion", because it is far more superior than BFA (and WOD and legion too for my taste, which i didnt play but still followed the news and updates and stuff). Until then, we can soon enjoy classic (ill go back to play it), and maybe ill see you there "Azalar el correcaminos", its been a long time Keep up the good work, this really is something else. Love the K´aresh map btw, cant help remembering terrallende with it XD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nokturne View Post
    Idk how i didnt see this earlier... I really like it. Hope someday this can be something more than a "fanmade hypothetical expansion", because it is far more superior than BFA (and WOD and legion too for my taste, which i didnt play but still followed the news and updates and stuff). Until then, we can soon enjoy classic (ill go back to play it), and maybe ill see you there "Azalar el correcaminos", its been a long time Keep up the good work, this really is something else. Love the K´aresh map btw, cant help remembering terrallende with it XD
    I hope so too, and I thank you for the support!

By the way, I believe we may know each other? I'm vexed.

I hope so too, and I thank you for the support!

By the way, I believe we may know each other? I'm vexed.
    Old WOW (spanish) forums i believe, its been 4 years since then, you can look it up. Went for the classic hype, found your thread somehow, now im to much into this XD

Quote Originally Posted by Jyggalag View Post
    I personally don't agree they fit thematically in WoW. Sure, there's goblins and gnomes and engineer spec, etc. But IMO the steampunk thing as a class doesn't belong in a swords/magic/dragon fantasy setting. Massively takes away from hunters and warriors who aren't relying on magic for the most part. Why would anyone bring bow & arrows or a melee weapon to a gun fight? Doesn't make sense from a lore PoV that a knight, no matter how skilled with a blade, can hope to defeat something with a machine gun and bombs and the likes.
    Yes I'm aware guns already do and have always existed, but Tinker would be a step too far in killing immersion for me. Guns work for other classes from a gameplay perspective, but when you think of a hunter in the lore you don't imagine them firing 100 arrows a minute. Just my opinion.

The map is pretty sick BTW.
    Tinkers aren't more effective than hunters because their inventions are extremely unpredictable.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you! It's not really a new art style, it's just that I'm giving outdoor dungeons a fitting outdoor map as they should have. It makes no sense that such dungeons have an indoor map XD
    And now they look much better.

I have something little too so please, check your inbox.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

I have not followed this thread all too closely, so i am not sure if you have adressed this already, but it feels kind of weird to me that every dungeon shown only has 3 bosses.
    Feels like there should be more varied dungeon, some with only 3 and some with maybe 5 or 6.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    I have not followed this thread all too closely, so i am not sure if you have adressed this already, but it feels kind of weird to me that every dungeon shown only has 3 bosses.
    Feels like there should be more varied dungeon, some with only 3 and some with maybe 5 or 6.
    To be honest, I've just noticed that lol

Of all the dungeon maps I have, 6 of them have 3 bosses. 3 of them have 4. Some of the ones with 3 bosses were because they originally had 2, but I added an extra one. I guess some 2 boss dungeons aren't that bad either. I have to address that, yeah.

It seems I'll have to rework some.

Also Hunter and Druid cyphers are ready! Check them out <3

I wonder what story Ysera will get.
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello!

Just a friendly reminder to let you know that I'm still working on this! Slower than I'd like, yeah, but still on it.

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    I wonder what story Ysera will get.
    I want to make Resto Druid's cypher imply that Ysera's still there somewhere. We just don't know how or where exactly.

Hello!

Just a friendly reminder to let you know that I'm still working on this! Slower than I'd like, yeah, but still on it.
    I will make something too. I want to make it before Blizzcon.

I want to make Resto Druid's cypher imply that Ysera's still there somewhere. We just don't know how or where exactly.
    Suspense is good.

tinker again.......and why not wardens,blade masters or necromancers?lot of people dont like gnomes/goblins...but love elfs and orcs,humans,et ....why all this stupids posts about tinkers?icant understand this.i remember mop,kungfu pandas everywhere.now this will be gnomes pim pam pum everywhere...horrible...worse than mop....this going to be ridiculous...
    i have a feeling that blizzard is going to screw it up again in the blizzcon..i hope it is no fullfilled
    Last edited by Capultro; 2019-10-16 at 04:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Capultro View Post
    tinker again.......and why not wardens,blade masters or necromancers?lot of people dont like gnomes/goblins...but love elfs and orcs,humans,et ....why all this stupids posts about tinkers?icant understand this.i remember mop,kungfu pandas everywhere.now this will be gnomes pim pam pum everywhere...horrible...worse than mop....this going to be ridiculous...
    i have a feeling that blizzard is going to screw it up again in the blizzcon..i hope it is no fullfilled
    Wardens and blademasters are basically rogues and warriors with some unique abilities. They are better for 4th specs or even talent builds. Tinker is something very broad and full of potential. Tinker's possibilies of new abilities are almost infinite. Also, they have unique identity. They are intellectuals who do not need to use magic.

Also, many races can be tinkers. Goblins and gnomes are only the most obvious choices but humans, orcs, highborne elves, Zandalari, Draenei and dwarves are all very plausible. Wardens, at the other hand, are night elf only.