Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    saberon are so cool!

I'd be down for some playable Botani in either faction, their lore could go in a lot of different directions now that they are not connected to any sort of hive mind, and are very far away from home. Saberon, despite their worgen skeleton reuse, I have a harder time with. I'm 100% a cat person and would love to play cats on one end, but they always felt like a very bland, empty race to me. I suppose that could also change if they were given a bit more spotlight.

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    Human Worgen

Shocking, I know
    kultiran worgen!

Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    Alliance assists a faction of them and has a couple bases right next to their temple.
    Someone else told me. Thank you for the heads up.

Quote Originally Posted by Grubenwolf View Post
    Saberons would be a good idea.

I was thinking Wolvars. I mean obviously they'd have to undergo a huge model overhaul but I thought they would be cool.
    I used to like Wolvars, but I feel Vulpera kind of feel that niche of the small feral beast people. Now if we get Saberon, I'd go and reserve all the Thunder Cats name.

It should 100% be the night elf equivalent. Since there is very rich lore way before humans got to be worgens, it was the night elves that made the curse to begin with. It will be a damn shame if they don't get to be allied race. Belysra <3

10+ Year Old Account
    I doubt we'll have any other AR in BfA after Mechagnomes and Vulpera. Therefore, we don't have to look at BfA to know what the next Allied Races will be. They can do whatever they want with the Undead and Worgen skeletons. I wouldn't be surprised if the next AR are introduced as NPC races in the next expansion. I could imagin an avian or insectoid race with the Undead skeleton and a crocodilian or draconid race with the Worgen skeleton. They could even go elemental if they want. They could even "subvert expectation" (how I came to loath that expression...) and make an undead out of the Worgen skeleton and a furry race with the Undead. Something like a mongoose or weasel race would work, I believe. And if the rumours are true about the factions, it would not matter much if the races are Horde or Alliance.
    "Je vous répondrai par la bouche de mes canons!"

7+ Year Old Account
    have we ever seen female Botani or Saberon?
    Not to rule them out, but because blizzard sexifies whatever they can to attract players
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

The expansion is almost over. I think what we got is it. Next we go into new classes again.

There doesn't need to be one.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    humans - kul tiran
    goblins - vulpera
    Kul Tirans are humans, but they use a completely different model with a completely different rig. Vulpera use the Goblin rig, but are a completely different race than Goblins. There is no consistency here.

They could do Saberon which makes the most sense, cause they already set up their escape to Azeroth in the Mag'har chain, but they don't have to if they don't want to. It's all about what kind of races players want. If they show that the races they would like to see as Allied races next are other races, then they'll bring those. They'll probably do Lightforged Undead, San'layn and Gilblin before they do something with the Worgen rig, although Saberon are a good candidate.

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    Still can’t understand anyone that says Alliance will get Sethrak. Did they have any interaction with them at all?
    The Horde actually assists a faction of them and would make much more sense to have them. I’m not saying I want them, just Horde makes more sense.
    Alliance help them too, you end up helping them during the mission to set up a "base" in Voldune. Both horde and alliance literally do the same set of quests for the Sethrakk. Only difference is, the horde end up going a little further I believe. Not that it really matters, I mean look at High Mountain from legion. Alliance helped the Tauren there just as much as the horde and they turned on them so... "Helping" someone clearly isn't exactly a good measure on if they will join you or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Have you seen my posts over the past few days? You should be asking yourself why I'm alive, not why I don't have friends.
    Change is inevitable, Growth is optional.

Nelf worgen and belf forsaken introduced at same time. I can totally see the conflict building up with Tyrande leading to something that could justify that

The worgen alternate is obviously vulpera. Smaller furries.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.