10+ Year Old Account

Patch 8.2.5 Hotfixes - October 16th, 2019

Patch 8.2.5 Hotfixes - October 16th, 2019
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker)
    Items
    • Increased the chances for someone who does not have a Rank 4 Condensed Life-Force (Essence) to loot it from Queen Azshara (Mythic difficulty).

Pet Battles
    • Fixed an issue that allowed some battle pets to become invincible after being resurrected in battle by Finduin or Gillvanas.

Player versus Player
    • Fixed an issue that caused Fire Mages’ Conflagration (Talent) to interfere with PvP diminishing returns on enemy targets.
    • Resolved an issue that prevented characters that have not yet obtained their 9th weekly Conquest’s Reward from gaining the Spoils of War buff (50% bonus Conquest) during Rated Arenas and Rated Battlegrounds.

Quests

World Quests
    • Naga Incursions now award gold or war resources to players who can no longer progress their Heart of Azeroth (level 70).

WoW Classic
    • The buffs obtained from the guards in Dire Maul North after completing a tribute run will no longer stack.

The weekly Island Expeditions quests, “Azerite for the Horde” and “Azerite for the Alliance” now reward 2,000 gold for players with a maximum-level Heart of Azeroth (level 70).
    I like this

10+ Year Old Account
    Always appreciate more gold in my pockets.

I'm confused, the weekly azerite quest from islands has been giving me gold for a while now, what was changed?

Nazjatar missions on the mission table still grant AP despite all the other missions switching to gold T_T

Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaNLG View Post
    I'm confused, the weekly azerite quest from islands has been giving me gold for a while now, what was changed?
    Either you're confusing the quest reward with the treasure map mission reward, or you're just confused/wrong, island quest was still giving 3.5k AP even if your heart was maxed.
    If the future is female...get ready for apocalypse.

Didn't it already award gold for max-level hearts? Did they change the amount? Pretty sure I got either 2 or 3k of gold for completing the quest last week

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaNLG View Post
    Correct, this is just to let players know.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

2000 gold for a quest sounds so strange after playing classic for a while...

now make ap from bosses at 70 convert to gold too (no not the bonus roll)

Quote Originally Posted by Testodruid View Post
    900 gold per boss in EP excluding LFR would be a decent idea.
    So every scrub can get my Big Boi? No thank you, Plebs need to stay poor please.

Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post
    Didn't it already award gold for max-level hearts? Did they change the amount? Pretty sure I got either 2 or 3k of gold for completing the quest last week
    Yes it was allready hotfixed last week to get 2k gold instead of AP for maxed necks.
    A few WQ got changed too in the last week, my WQ map shows up to 5000 gold from just WQ on the 6 isles.
    -

Quote Originally Posted by Dziubla View Post
    Nazjatar missions on the mission table still grant AP despite all the other missions switching to gold T_T

Either you're confusing the quest reward with the treasure map mission reward, or you're just confused/wrong, island quest was still giving 3.5k AP even if your heart was maxed.
    Nope, i was getting 2k gold upon handing in the quest, I'd get the treasure map and 2k gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Nozuka View Post
    2000 gold for a quest sounds so strange after playing classic for a while...
    Now imagine 900g per RUNE that will not persist through death and you want to go back to classic, where you dont have to use anything.
    -

"Fixed an issue that allowed some battle pets to become invincible after being resurrected in battle by Finduin or Gillvanas."

Per usual, they are all over removing advantageous bugs. Something that screws the player, however, is a permanent "feature".

Quote Originally Posted by Testodruid View Post
    Im pretty sure Blizzard would remove/heavily nerf the gold-income from the raid when 8.3 comes if they implement it that way.

Your try-hard AH mount wont be going anywhere.
    Is this a new trend? Whenever someone loses or they are jealous of something they don't have someone gets called a tryhard. Saying that instantly marks you as bad loser/jealous guy.