Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    It's too bad that the Bidens decided to do things that would need to be investigated by the Ukrainian's renewed efforts to root out corruption. I can't see how that's Donald J. Trump's fault in any way. Seems to be a big inconvenience for the Democrats, hence the fake impeachment.
    So this is when you just put on the shit eating grin while smearing shit everywhere right?

It's not Ukraines efforts when Trump had to use blackmail in an effort to make it happen.

15+ Year Old Account
    Asking another country to investigate corruption that happened within their borders isn't illegal, and it's wholly within the authority of the President to do. I really don't care about your coloring of it.

Here's a neat challenge for you, point out how Trump violated the constitution without you having to give your own unproven version of the facts.
    Everyone is welcome to their opinion, but not all opinions are created equal. If you claim that Trump's quid pro quo was not illegal, then your opinion does not align with the law. If you try to claim that what Trump did wasn't quid pro quo at all, then your opinion does not align with the facts.

Though I see you ignored my question, about why Republicans are trying to claim the quid pro quo wasn't quid pro quo, even though Trump explicitly was withholding the funding to ask Ukraine to get dirt on Biden.

And again, Sondland is going to testify that Trump told him to say it wasn't quid pro quo, which is going to put Trump in even more hot shit.

But as Skroe has already pointed out, regardless of whether or not Trump is impeached, this marks the end of what little power Trump had. He is now a toxic pile of garbage to most foreign leaders. They will all be very careful about their conversations with him from now on, and record everything, as well as refuse to cooperate with what he wants. They don't want to get caught up in illegal activities that could hurt them, like Ukraine.

Trump's agenda is now effectively dead, and regardless of whether he's removed or not, we just have to wait til he's out of the white house and we can begin fixing all of the things Trump broke.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm not entirely convinced that he did hold up military aide to Ukraine. I've seen evidence both ways. Even if he did, it's not illegal to do so.
    Withholding funding til they cooperated with giving Trump dirt on Biden however, is illegal. It's abuse of power.

And one thing all of the Trumpsters seem to be forgetting, Biden was cleared of wrongdoing a long time ago. In fact for any of the supposed "corruption" that Trumpkins claim Biden is involved in, Biden would have had to own a time machine to commit what they're accusing him of. It's the biggest nothingburger to ever come up. Trump was just throwing a temper tantrum that Biden was beating him in the polls tremendously, even on Fox news, and was looking for any way to reverse that. The most amazing part is that it backfired on him hardcore, and now he's even worse off and trailing leagues behind Biden.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

15+ Year Old Account
    Let's wait and see what other evidence comes out.
    There's at least something we can agree upon. There's far more that's yet to come out. But regardless of whether Trump is impeached or not, or even reelected...

If Trump is re-elected, even if it's not in a landslide, it will be the clearest mandate there's ever been for a President. Against everything he's faced, to be re-elected, he will be unstoppable.
    Trump's agenda is dead. It was dead the day he was sworn in. He's literally accomplished nothing that any other Republican could have done.

Tax cuts? A Supreme court judge? Awesome. Any other Republican candidate would have done that. The rest of Trump's agenda has yet to happen, and will never happen, even if he's reelected. The alt-right can gloat all they want. The only reason Trump won't be known as a lame duck due to his lack of doing well... anything, is the clear damage he's done to the country, the temper tantrums he constantly throws, feeding his followers propaganda they willingly guzzle down through tweets, his inability to lead, his cabinet that has so few people in acting positions rather than appointed positions... the list goes on. He's been a terrible leader who's accomplished nothing.

The only victories Trumpkins can claim with Trump is 1. He won the 2016 election, 2. He triggered teh libcucks. If you're content with a do-nothing president who angers your political rivals, then good for you. The rest of us are busy enjoying the fact that he loses all the time in the courts whenever he tries to do, well... anything.

- - - Updated - - -

Withholding funding until they agreed to keep their promises to their own people and investigate corruption. The fact that Biden is a major part of that corruption is more on Biden, and something he should answer for.
    See this is what you don't seem to be understanding. There never was any promise to their people for this. And there was no corruption committed by Biden. Biden's been cleared. The facts of that case are already out. That people are still hanging onto it just proves how desperate you are. Biden's already been investigated. What, are you ready to turn this into another Benghazi where it takes 17 investigations to prove you were wrong?

Oh wait, that's right. After numerous investigations that found absolutely nothing, the alt-right still believes Hillary was guilty. Darn those facts...

Sure, I'm rational, and so are many others that agree that the President was well within his authority as the leader of the executive branch to ask another country to investigate corruption. Especially considering that the newly elected President of that other country's entire platform for election was based on the promise to do so.

If the Bidens don't like being investigated for corruption while running for office, maybe they should stop doing things that appear to be be corrupt. They should welcome the chance to clear their names *wink*.
    Only to the gullible, do they appear corrupt. And they have already been cleared. There is no reason for them to do so again. The Ukrainian prosecutor that was fired, said he wasn't even investigation Hunter OR Joe Biden.

Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    There's at least something we can agree upon. There's far more that's yet to come out. But regardless of whether Trump is impeached or not, or even reelected...

Trump's agenda is dead. It was dead the day he was sworn in. He's literally accomplished nothing that any other Republican could have done.

Tax cuts? A Supreme court judge? Awesome. Any other Republican candidate would have done that. The rest of Trump's agenda has yet to happen, and will never happen, even if he's reelected. The alt-right can gloat all they want. The only reason Trump won't be known as a lame duck due to his lack of doing well... anything, is the clear damage he's done to the country, the temper tantrums he constantly throws, feeding his followers propaganda they willingly guzzle down through tweets, his inability to lead, his cabinet that has so few people in acting positions rather than appointed positions... the list goes on. He's been a terrible leader who's accomplished nothing.

The only victories Trumpkins can claim with Trump is 1. He won the 2016 election, 2. He triggered teh libcucks. If you're content with a do-nothing president who angers your political rivals, then good for you. The rest of us are busy enjoying the fact that he loses all the time in the courts whenever he tries to do, well... anything.

- - - Updated - - -

See this is what you don't seem to be understanding. There never was any promise to their people for this. And there was no corruption committed by Biden. Biden's been cleared. The facts of that case are already out. That people are still hanging onto it just proves how desperate you are. Biden's already been investigated. What, are you ready to turn this into another Benghazi where it takes 17 investigations to prove you were wrong?

Oh wait, that's right. After numerous investigations that found absolutely nothing, the alt-right still believes Hillary was guilty. Darn those facts...
    I'm sure Sulla has evidence, that he won't bother to share, that proves that the investigation was closed too soon. Or something as stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    I don't care if he committed tax fraud. Scoring political victories and crushing the aspirations of your political opponents is more important than adhering to moral principles.
    Well at least they're being honest now.

Only one way to find out for sure. I appreciate a President that agrees that due diligence is necessary in this case.

- - - Updated - - -

I can link you some John Solloman articles if you like . But I don't really care to see a sockpuppet account whine about sources.
    Oh how cute. Link them so we can tear them apart.
    I don't care if he committed tax fraud. Scoring political victories and crushing the aspirations of your political opponents is more important than adhering to moral principles.

Only one way to find out for sure. I appreciate a President that agrees that due diligence is necessary in this case.

- - - Updated - - -

I can link you some John Soloman articles if you like . But I don't really care to see a sockpuppet account whine about sources.
    John Soloman? The fucking retard that Rudy Guiliani was using as a fucking source of his fucking conspiracy theories? YOU HAVE GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME? There is a reason that dipshits articles are nothing more than OPINION PIECES, because he doesn't have any fucking evidence to support his fucking claims.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    John Soloman? The fucking retard that Rudy Guiliani was using as a fucking source of his fucking conspiracy theories? YOU HAVE GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME? There is a reason that dipshits articles are nothing more than OPINION PIECES, because he doesn't have any fucking evidence to support his fucking claims.
    Don't say that. You fell for his trap. You got to let the idiot post first so we can then mock him. Now he won't post them at all.

It's about investigating corruption if political rivals past and present were corrupt. You're mistaking coincidence with intent. I'm just as okay with all of this as the Democrats were with Obama wire-tapping the President during his campaign. Everyone should welcome the great opportunity to be investigated.

The thing that everyone is missing is that Biden is still being investigated. We'll get to the bottom of his corruption. No fake impeachment will stop the progress of justice, and no one is above the law!
    There was no "wire-tapping". That's just a conspiracy theory that Trump fed you and you swallowed hook, line, and sinker.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

John Soloman has been spot on from day 1. He's very similar to Trump in that liberals loved him until he started telling the truth about things in a way that was disadvantageous for them.
    No, he hasn't. Literally NOTHING that dipshit has said has been true.

John Soloman has been spot on from day 1. He's very similar to Trump in that liberals loved him until he started telling the truth about things in a way that was disadvantageous for them.
    Still no link.

Oh yeah? The Attorney General doesn't agree with you.

- - - Updated - - -

Again, I thank you for your unbalanced opinions. I'm glad I'm staying up to date on how Orbitus feels about things.
    These aren't opinions. These are outright facts, because even Trump's STATE DEPARTMENT has said he is making shit up. https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifes...9a0_story.html

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, click on EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM. They are literally all fucking opinion articles. Meaning there is no evidence to support ANY OF THEM.

Oh yeah? The Attorney General doesn't agree with you.
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...him/628758001/
    The Justice Department confirmed in a court filing there is no evidence that Trump Tower was targeted for surveillance by the Obama administration — contradicting President Trump's controversial claim first made in March.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

I mean look at this retarded post: https://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/41...-what-it-wants

It says the "blue wave was crushed", while the Democrats picked up 40 fucking seats. Only a gullible Trump supporter would listen to this bullshit.

LOL, that article pretty clearly demonstrates what I said about how liberals react to one of their own waking up and telling the truth. According to that article, he was conveniently a great investigative journalist when he worked for the Washington Post. Funny, that.
    You didn't fucking read it then.

Just because something is an opinion, doesn't mean that there isn't any evidence to support the opinion. You should welcome the opportunity to read his articles and form your own cogent arguments for a change rather than flailing about as you do.
    No, it just means that the Hill won't stand behind such bullshit because they know it is false.

The Attorney General disagreed with that statement.
    The Attorney General should find some evidence then.

Oh yeah?

"At The Post, he was a hard-charging national investigative correspondent, with a knack for turning out important stories — such as one in 2007 detailing Giuliani’s efforts to enrich himself after serving as New York’s mayor on Sept. 11, 2001.

Over the past decade or so, his work has taken on a more conservative cast. His prominence within the conservative media ecosystem has been abetted by Fox News’s Hannity, who has featured him in segments highlighting his columns, particularly those casting doubt about special counsel Robert S. Mueller III’s investigation of Trump’s ties to Russia."

I actually did read the article, several times, over the course of several months.

- - - Updated - - -

He speaks for the Justice Department, or don't you know?
    There is no evidence that Obama spied on Trump.

And going on Hannity doesn't make you smart, it makes you fucking retarded. Hannity is lucky he isn't being sued right now for pushing his own conspiracy theories. And he was still wrong about Mueller's investigation, because he Mueller referred everything to congress. Including 10 instances of obstruction, and 2 instances of collusion.

- - - Updated - - -

You said he didn't have any evidence. He sure has a lot of evidence. Who's ignoring what now?
    He doesn't that is why he is an opinion author, and literally NOTHING he has posted has been true.

He speaks for the Justice Department, or don't you know?
    He still needs to produce evidence. The Justice department already investigated Trump's claims...and found zero evidence to support them.