7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    How did they manage to leak Heroes of the Storm but not WoW...? That's disappointing. Why is Arthas the only one getting two new skins though?
    Since it's not the same team working on the projects?

We will probably get a trademark day of blizzcon like last time and that will confirm if a leak was true.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    The skins are based on current Expac except Arthas, Tassadar and Ragnaros. Those skins look like any other crossover skin they do constantly.
    Nothing indicating anything to do with 9.0 and the fighting mode and auto chess... wut?
    it was not "proved" fake some pages later? i don't remember.

i can't rly tell.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    it was not "proved" fake some pages later? i don't remember.

i can't rly tell.
    nah the game modes look fake as hell, skins seems legit though. Most likely adding the skin leaks to give the rest of the images more credibility. No idea if it got proved fake all the way through or just the game modes though.

How did they manage to leak Heroes of the Storm but not WoW...? That's disappointing. Why is Arthas the only one getting two new skins though?
    First of all, didn't Blizzard said that they are no longer working on Heroes of the Storm?

The swords are probably just for npc's. Like always, the npc's get the cool stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorgesh View Post
    First of all, didn't Blizzard said that they are no longer working on Heroes of the Storm?
    they are working on it just not with esports

Quote Originally Posted by Sorgesh View Post
    No...They literally said the opposite. They will continue bringing content to HotS.

As a rule, if blizzard "fans" says anything like "stopped" "abandoned" or anything similar to it, it is most likely hyperbolic or a straight up lie.
    Whenever fans say anything like a sure thing, ask for a source. They are almost always wrong.

They started a new bank heist event with plenty of skins just recently for example.

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    Some classes getting a new spec while some don't would cause a huge uproar. I just don't see it happening.

Honestly, Prestige Spec is really really likely. Would be a way to solve the problem of Dark Ranger and Blademaster and the likes and it creates player retention.
    I mean people did not really complain too much when sterile and guardian got separated at least from what I saw in game with friends that played it

Personally all I want is for blizzard to finish the Monk class
    If you look at the simple aesthetic of it which is one spec for each celestial you can kind of see that they were a little scared of giving the monk 4th spec

You have the DPS spec for the tiger the tank spec for the aux the healing spec for the dragon and what was the DPS and he'll spec for the red crane but they merged those two specs to have a healing class that was mainly focused around what you would find from the green dragon with a few abilities tossed in to make sense for the crane

7+ Year Old Account
    they did said they were working less and it will be less frequent updates

Reminder that "leak" where people were talking about greek stuff like Hecate, and that could be the next expansion with shadowlands/dragon isles based around the greek theme and mythology

Cause you know ion is greek
    There were a few leaks that were talking about Greek themes which in my opinion actually makes sense because blizzard has tossed a ton of different religious and mythological ideas into the game and the only ones were really missing right now is a bit of Greek and Roman

I have no doubt that the dragon isles is going to be Greek themed and in order for us to restore the dragon aspects power we will need to find the Titan facility that is locked on those islands in when we unlock them to get to the power that can restore the dragon flights to their former glory we will be attacked by the void and the old gods will be restored to their Glory and maybe we'll end up with mortal bodies because personally I see the current old God we are fighting as definitely a rogue
    Mouth bro would be the mage
    Emotion bro would be the warrior
    Eyeball bro would be the hunter
    Xal is obviously a priest

I just thought of something...

Remember how everyone was saying they were getting tired of all the demons and fel green after being forced to run HFC for a little over a year? And then Blizzard ended up doubling down on that by releasing an entire expansion based around that theme?

I'm getting the same feeling from all the Old God eyes, tentacles, mouths, and purple stuff. I'm tired of seeing it. If the assets in the final raid are any kind of indication of what's to come, then it would be reasonable to assume that we are indeed getting an expansion based entirely around tentacles... and more purple stuff.
    Always up for more old gods... But then again a whole expansion about it would be pretty cool in my book
    Quote Originally Posted by Firedemon View Post
    No. On these forums any updates mean an expansion hint.
    Wrathin comes back? Dragon expansion clearly!
    LK part of a quest? Wotlk 2 clearly!
    Sylvanas working with a death master? Shadowlands clearly!

At the point we're headed for Wrath of the Shdowlands Dragon Isles Lich and tinkers.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    He doesn't need to be Greek to use Greek mythology
    yes, never said he need, just that this could be one reasons that push him/they to use the thematic in one of their discussion, like if we are going to shadowlands, how they can make it unique and cool? just a random place don't have much impact.

and if you go back ome of the ebst receptions among the players are this kind of mythology thing, we have egypt in uldum and nords in northrend/stormeheim.

Though I do think checking the Necromanteion in Acheron for inspiration for the Underworld is always a solid choice. That place is so creepy.
    The underworld itself also have great similarities with shadowlands, if they use that itt would be awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    And I just don't see it happening.

There are 12 classes. Even 6 new specs is basically two new classes that require balancing, art and what not. And let's be honest: Why? We need more ranged classes and I suppose healers. So unless they turn every new spec into a Ranged DPS, what's the point? We certainly do not need more Melee DPS or tanks.
    I don't think blizzard has ever really needed to care about being fair when it comes to classes

I mean some classes didn't get a full rework in BFA and had to be postponed until later in the expansion instead of being fixed at launch

They only did a complete rework on like 3 specs last expansion

right now druids are the only class with 4 specs which happened because you had cat-spec and bears back in the same one which is something that they need to do for my damn monk because I want a crane spec and a dragon's back because I am sick and tired of having that cool staff and then having a bunch of green spells to go along with the red transmog

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    There were a few leaks that were talking about Greek themes which in my opinion actually makes sense because blizzard has tossed a ton of different religious and mythological ideas into the game and the only ones were really missing right now is a bit of Greek and Roman

I have no doubt that the dragon isles is going to be Greek themed and in order for us to restore the dragon aspects power we will need to find the Titan facility that is locked on those islands in when we unlock them to get to the power that can restore the dragon flights to their former glory we will be attacked by the void and the old gods will be restored to their Glory and maybe we'll end up with mortal bodies because personally I see the current old God we are fighting as definitely a rogue
    Isn't Titan stuff based on greek mythology? At least a lot of the design seems to be either greek or nordic.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think blizzard has ever really needed to care about being fair when it comes to classes

I mean some classes didn't get a full rework in BFA and had to be postponed until later in the expansion instead of being fixed at launch

They only did a complete rework on like 3 specs last expansion

right now druids are the only class with 4 specs which happened because you had cat-spec and bears back in the same one which is something that they need to do for my damn monk because I want a crane spec and a dragon's back because I am sick and tired of having that cool staff and then having a bunch of green spells to go along with the red transmog
    Yeah, atm thematically monks seem like the most fitting for a fourth spec. And it could be even added so that they can rival druid and have Tank, Healer, Melee and Ranged.

7+ Year Old Account
    the only "greek" thing we can find is titan stuff, but barelly

kind make sense the shadowlands/dragon isles with titan facilities being revolved around greek stuff.

i don't get this

7+ Year Old Account
    i don't get this
    honestly, reminds me of the Chinese riddle leaks we got in previous threads xD

Talking about them, i haven't seen as many cryptic leaks so far for 9.0

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Isn't Titan stuff based on greek mythology? At least a lot of the design seems to be either greek or nordic.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, atm thematically monks seem like the most fitting for a fourth spec. And it could be even added so that they can rival druid and have Tank, Healer, Melee and Ranged.
    So I'm actually extremely confused with how blizzard has the Titan mythos

So the watchers are Nordic for the most part
    We have Egyptian in uldum
    And the pantheon themselves obviously just from the name Pantheon seems to be based on Greek even with some of the Titans themselves being fairly similar to Greek counterparts for example if you look at the pantheon and I tell you the name Hera you can obviously pick out who it is not just because the fact that it's the only one with the vagina but because of the fact that they have similar powers

Then you also add Hades again very similar abilities the power over death extremely depressed and shunned by the rest of the family

You could say that Ares is also there

And as for the month thing I really really hope that we just get another spec I don't care if it's damaged I don't care if it is reworked to be kick weaving as long as in some way shape or form we get a spec for each celestial because then we can have an excuse to have a cooldown that gives us celestial armor resembling each one because I really really want lightning tiger armor I can make a macro for

honestly, reminds me of the Chinese riddle leaks we got in previous threads xD

Talking about them, i haven't seen as many cryptic leaks so far for 9.0
    wait till we get closer to blizzcon, iirc the first Chinese riddle for bfa didn't show up til like a week before
    Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    Why cast fire when I have imps to do that for me?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pseudodraco View Post
    wait till we get closer to blizzcon, iirc the first Chinese riddle for bfa didn't show up til like a week before
    I feel like they came around much earlier (since we were half expecting the announcement on Gamescom again like Legion so the hype train fired up earlier).

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    I feel like they came around much earlier (since we were half expecting the announcement on Gamescom again like Legion so the hype train fired up earlier).
    sometimes, i woNder hOw you all like these vague Cringe riddles. How you all seem to get excIted over Nothing. Even to the point of Shitposting about vaguE things. these Riddles are rIdiculous, Dumb, and Destructive. LikE, what even iS the point of them?