Favorite Game For Getting All Collectibles/Achievements

Are you an obsessive gamer that has to collect every doodad and shiny object you run across? Do you feel like you haven't finished a game unless you platinum its achievements? Then, welcome. Which games do you feel inspired you to explore every nook and cranny, turn the world upside down in search of every hidden secret?

For me I would have to include:

Suikoden series - Getting all 108 stars was both a challenge and rewarding. Some were missable and time based which is a little frustrating.

Batman Arkham series - Damn you Riddler, but I enjoyed every minute of it.

Ni No Kuni 1 - I never played a pokemon game, but Ni No Kuni just hit me the right way with its monster/companion collection/training. Even had a fun crafting system. Almost 100% the game but ran out time when other games came out.

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas - There's just so much to do and explore. But that could be said about almost every GTA game.

Horizon Zero Dawn - Own the game but haven't started it yet. Heard that it is a collector/scavenger's paradise.

I can tell about the ones I hate the most: anything with tons of missables that are impossible to get without guide. Something like Tales of or Kiseki series.
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Looking for Raid.
    They never found one though

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    World of Warcraft.

I mean it’s the main reason I play it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Higurashi since you get all achievs just for reading whole thing

Quote Originally Posted by Rogalicus View Post
    I can tell about the ones I hate the most: anything with tons of missables that are impossible to get without guide. Something like Tales of or Kiseki series.
    Completely agree about missables. Like in FF12 where if you open any one of a few random jars earlier in the game, you screw yourself from getting a pretty powerful and unrelated weapon midway through.

10+ Year Old Account
    When I think of games with collectibles the ones that come to mind immediately are:

Jak and Daxter trilogy
    Sly Cooper series
    Ratchet and Clank series.

Those games will forever be some of my all time favorite games and I will try to collect everything everytime I play them.

Some other honorable mentions are Ghostbusters The Video Game the Batman Arkham series, and Spider-Man on PS4.

There are plenty others but those stick out the most.

Pandaren Monk
    5+ Year Old Account
    I guess WoW is up there, to be honest. I have occasionally gone for random achievements out of boredom, and that includes guild achievements.

I once spent hours murdering the shit out of penguins in Northrend to get my guild that "kill X critters" achievement that includes a free pet.

Freelancer prototype/alien weapons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    World of Warcraft.

I mean it’s the main reason I play it.
    Yea same. I have a problem lol