Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Alodi View Post
    Is this an old leak you're reposting or...?
    Old leak. From mid-May.

5+ Year Old Account
    Is this an old leak you're reposting or...?
    It's an old leak that's been debunked

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyMagicc View Post
    Which parts are debunked?

Considering that 8.3 is spot on... how is it debunked again? Is it because it has stuff you don't like? You'll get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wickedtongue View Post
    Considering that 8.3 is spot on... how is it debunked again? Is it because it has stuff you don't like? You'll get over it.
    Why do I remember the original "leak" for 8.3 being different?

Spot on?
    - Sylvanas did not "scapegoat to unite Horde and Alliance against Old God". She doesn't care. She wants N'Zoth to kill as many of us as possible.
    - Sylvanas is not in the patch.
    - Ny'alotha is not "within the planet". It's another place, like the Emerald Dream or Shadowlands.
    Whatever...

Quote Originally Posted by MyWholeLifeIsThunder View Post
    Why do I remember the original "leak" for 8.3 being different?
    Nope. That's correct. I have a docx and screenshots dated 15th of July.

-Female Ethereals will have boobs.
    Guess its confirmed then. Now we just need to turn this into a boob thread instead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffernut View Post
    This will be my third Blizzcon and the radio silence has been nervously deafening.
    Yeah idk what they're waiting for.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    Yeah idk what they're waiting for.
    Well if D4 and OW2 are both there this year, plus 9.0, there could be a lot of blank spaces.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

I'm guessing they might be trying to limit the amount of time people have to coordinate anti-China protests for specific panels.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    I'm guessing they might be trying to limit the amount of time people have to coordinate anti-China protests for specific panels.
    You kidding? Someone paying what is it $300 just to be thrown out of Blizzcon? Blizzard would love that.

Plus, you know, they can take questions in advance via their app so there's no person in line to abruptly shout "FREE HONG KONG."

They're not delaying this because protests. If anything they're delaying it because half the schedule is blank for fear of spoiling the new games. You know, the exact way we figured out Overwatch was being announced.

Quote Originally Posted by Kereberus View Post
    Heroes of the Storm just had some leaks if that can tell us anything abput 9.0 http://imgur.com/a/Isq7e5F
    This is NotBelial, well known troll.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    https://www.wowhead.com/news=295682/...n-blade-swords

I think 9.0 will have 4 specs given the blades are basically called after the DH specs and then there is a 4th "Burning"
    Already said it in the 8.3 thread, but let's repeat it here:

I'd say it rather points towards a "Crimson" Class Skin for Blood - it already has a theme of bursting (exploding) and self-heal (cauterization)

Class/Spec Skins make way more sense than entire new specs, which would complicate the class balance without bringing something completely unique like a new class, and are way easier to implement.

As a Druid and Feral main since Vanilla, let me tell you that the Feral/Guardian split was not something that felt good. You don't want a fourth spec, you want more customization.

-----------------

Also, since someone quoted the original pic above, I spent two minutes in Photoshop:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    Already said it in the 8.3 thread, but let's repeat it here:

I'd say it rather points towards a "Crimson" Class Skin for Blood - it already has a theme of bursting (exploding) and self-heal (cauterization)

Class/Spec Skins make way more sense than entire new specs, which would complicate the class balance without bringing something completely unique like a new class, and are way easier to implement.

As a Druid and Feral main since Vanilla, let me tell you that the Feral/Guardian split was not something that felt good. You don't want a fourth spec, you want more customization.

-----------------

Also, since someone quoted the original pic above, I spent two minutes in Photoshop:
    Possible. But I think a lot of people are trying to fit this into the wrong puzzle.

We have four blades. Burning, Unholy, Frost, and Blood.

Why is Burning included with the three specs? If this was a Green Fire-type questline, why do we have options other than Burning? If it's "spec skins" why do we not have 6 blades?

Realistically I see only two options to make this piece fit the puzzle was we have it now*.

1) Burning is joining the other Specs.

2) These are not rewarded at the same time. The spec-blades are obtained first, and Burning is obtained later. Like the current Green and Blue quality blades.

*All of this speculation can change if they update the quest again and the circumstances are changed.

I hope they revert the stat squish. My 110 Rogue has less health than my Hunter did with ICC gear towards the end of Wrath. That's heartbreaking.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Doesn't look debunked to me, if it came before 8.3 announcement.
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Healing Rain View Post
    I hope they revert the stat squish. My 110 Rogue has less health than my Hunter did with ICC gear towards the end of Wrath. That's heartbreaking.
    I feel like I hear two entirely conflicting statements on the stat squish. Half of people say they feel gutted and weaker than even the end of Wrath, half of people say the scaling has gone out of control and we're already approaching what we were before the squish.

Quote Originally Posted by Healing Rain View Post
    This is one of the most retarded things I've ever read here. And that means something

Doesn't look debunked to me, if it came before 8.3 announcement.
    The person added things to the "leak" to make it appear more legit.