Thread: Expansion leak

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinndra View Post
    World of Warcraft: Where in the World is THE Bolvar Sandiego
    Considering Blizzcon is in san Diego, he's probably hiding in the broom closet of the Anaheim Convention Center.

Quote Originally Posted by Qnubi View Post
    To be fair, if I was to leak the real deal I'd make it sound extremely bad and stupid. There is nothing to gain for you if you leak it in super believable fashion. Might as well make it dumb and then laugh at people when they realize this was true.

Sure the name is artificially impossible to be true. But the rest, doesn't sound too bad.
    +1 /10Char

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hastis View Post
    Hello there
    I got mail which i cannot show you because my uncle who is working in blizzard send it to me yesterday i was in shock...
    Im not selfish so i wanna to share it with you guys.
    Lets started!
    Expansion name:Wrath of the Bolvar
    During events in 8.3 Bolvar cannot handle throne any longer he needs to escape
    But where he is?!
    Yeah thats right Tel abim island is where we gonna start its small but we wont stay there for long because we will go somewhere else to find where bolvar is and what he is doing.
    We gonna have new continent named Rajia its broken isles size and have indie theme.
    Dk gonna have reworked started area and they will start with 118 lvl
    Every race got DK
    There is no hearth of azeroth anymore we got something better without mindless grinding and its not an item but its in talent tab and its named "masteries" its something like old talents trees and by doing stuffs we gonna get points.
    New arena
    New pvp gear system No more Rng we will buy stuff again!
    New bg Clash its something like ARAM in lol
    New skills for every class
    Modified talent trees
    New profession:Bard you will be able to craft instruments to make special songs you will combine melody, lyrics etc to create a whole songs which will gave buffs for party depending on what you combined with difrenet melody adds different stats
    New Npc who gonna upgrade our gear by ilvls for new currency
    Thats all i got but there is something more
    Edit:
    9.1 Forgotten Outland is the name of 1 update and we will go to outland for something i dont know what might be that
    Kaelthas is back with his Merely a setback! he have more powers than before
    there will be new raid and at least 3 fights with him and the last form is in space and there are stars and flying dragons and something more...
    P.S NO TINKERS
    I've never physically recoiled while reading any forum post anywhere on the internet before. Congratulations, you've achieved something new. I'm still feeling awkward. God.

Curiously enough, the only thing that went through the mind of a bowl of petunias as it read this thread was "Oh no, not again."

I'm always amazed that people don't realize it's a shitpost, and then get angry because of how fake it is. You people are duuummmbb.

Hello there
    I got mail which i cannot show you because my uncle who is working in blizzard send it to me yesterday i was in shock...
    I call BS. This is literally 0 effort.
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

Bloodsail Admiral Grumpy Old Man's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    YouTubers are a plague. Fuck 'em. All of them.

Hello there
    So what you're saying is you hate your uncle and are trying to get him fired?

WRATH OF THE BOLVAR.

Immediately sold.

why is this not locked yet

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Old Man View Post
    [IMG]
    I take it that's a SS of the new frozen throne model?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Considering Blizzcon is in san Diego, he's probably hiding in the broom closet of the Anaheim Convention Center.
    haha, thats probably true... however Blizzcon is in Anaheim, not San Diego. and Blizzard HQ is in Irvine. i live out here.

still, THE Bolvar is in the closet.. just needs to "come out" ... lol!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

Anything as long as tinker never becomes a class
    fuck that shit

"The Bolvar" implies that he's some kind of mythical beast and not a human turned into Lich King.

Or it's a line from a badly dubbed WotLK fan video."I am The Bolvar. I become the Lick King!"

Hello there
    Im not selfish so i wanna to share it with you guys.
    Lets started!
    Expansion name:Wrath of the Bolvar
    During events in 8.3 Bolvar cannot handle throne any longer he needs to escape
    But where he is?!
    Yeah thats right Tel abim island is where we gonna start its small but we wont stay there for long because we will go somewhere else to find where bolvar is and what he is doing.
    We gonna have new continent named Rajia its broken isles size and have indie theme.
    Dk gonna have reworked started area and they will start with 118 lvl
    Every race got DK
    There is no hearth of azeroth anymore we got something better without mindless grinding and its not an item but its in talent tab and its named "masteries" its something like old talents trees and by doing stuffs we gonna get points.
    New arena
    New pvp gear system No more Rng we will buy stuff again!
    New bg Clash its something like ARAM in lol
    New skills for every class
    Modified talent trees
    New profession:Bard you will be able to craft instruments to make special songs you will combine melody, lyrics etc to create a whole songs which will gave buffs for party depending on what you combined with difrenet melody adds different stats
    New Npc who gonna upgrade our gear by ilvls for new currency
    Thats all i got but there is something more
    Edit:
    9.1 Forgotten Outland is the name of 1 update and we will go to outland for something i dont know what might be that
    Kaelthas is back with his Merely a setback! he have more powers than before
    there will be new raid and at least 3 fights with him and the last form is in space and there are stars and flying dragons and something more...
    P.S NO TINKERS
    Well my dads, friends cousins girlfriends brother's former room mate told me something different.

Um, you're not even trying. F for effort, try again

Why, everyone here has quite the sense of humor!

/s (for those who don't understand sarcasm either)

Quote Originally Posted by Aradur View Post
    This...be very ashamed of yourself.

Please lock this useless thing.
    It's a joke post.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dudemanguy View Post
    Why, everyone here has quite the sense of humor!

/s (for those who don't understand sarcasm either)
    This is the most believable leakpost by far. I can't WAIT to go to Rajia and find out "bolvar where he is"
    ( -> | |=====-~
    / ) \ | |
    - " "-| |
    ( -> | |====~
    / ) \ | |
    -" "-| |

Quote Originally Posted by Mellrod View Post
    It's a joke post.

- - - Updated - - -

This is the most believable leakpost by far. I can't WAIT to go to Rajia and find out "bolvar where he is"
    I'm incredibly excited to finally deal with Kael'thas since the Sunwell was merely a setback. Especially with flying dragons, in space with stars!? This expansion is going to be E P I C