Page 30 of 48 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Well, the whole stabbing allies in the back thing has Israel worried.
    "I never thought Trump would betr...um...maybe I better make a call." Also, Graham was 100% right.

Quote Originally Posted by Miracle Mira View Post
    Yet you support an ideology that has commited mass murder but ethnic cleansing is a step too far? Sorry, I'm in disbelief.
    Since when communism as an ideology commited mass murder?
    Marxism-Leninism =/= Communism =/= Maoism =/= Polpotism

Communism has never been implemented in mass scale.
    And also, Fuck Tankies. Anarcho-cooperativism FTW
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by CommunismWillWin View Post
    Genocide is far above mass murder, and I support neither, so tough shit.

And fuck Tankies/M-Ls/MLMs.
    Your name is communismwillwin, how are you not supporting it?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    Communism has never been implemented in mass scale.
    Hahaha, yeah okay.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/League..._of_Yugoslavia

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Well, the whole stabbing allies in the back thing has Israel worried. Pompeo to meet Netanyahu as US alliances questioned

The abrupt end to an alliance with Kurdish forces in Syria has raised concerns among allies about America’s commitment to the region, specifically in the face of Iran’s regional ambitions.

“The nightmare for Israel is for Iran to be the biggest winner of the vacuum we created by withdrawing from Syria,” Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) said Thursday, adding that he has spoken to Netanyahu by phone about Trump’s decision.

Netanyahu is “very concerned about not only ISIS coming back but Iran being the biggest winner of the vacuum we created,” Graham said.

Sen. Richard Blumenthal (D-Conn.) said the recent withdrawal has raised worries beyond Israel.

“There is danger and damage to every one of our allies in the area,” Sen. Richard Blumenthal (D-Conn.) said. “There is no one in the area who is better off as a result of this invasion except for Iran and Russia and Syria.”

Trump’s sudden removal of U.S. troops have allies fearing that the president’s “gut-instinct” policy, with little appearance of long-term strategy, will soon hurt them.

“I think that everybody in the Middle East recognizes that this administration is a complete circus,” said Danielle Pletka, senior vice president for foreign and defense policy studies at the American Enterprise Institute.

“In terms of how Netanyahu plays this, he’s going to do exactly what the Saudis and the Emiratis and the others have done, which is to hedge their bets, not rely on assurances from the United States about anything
    Shoving a wedge between Graham and Trump is not the worst thing that could come of this development.

Someone explain to me how Russia is benefiting from this - because for Trump to do this and piss off so many of his GOP allies, he must be either getting something for it or paying someone back.

Tell me where a society of hundreds of thousands of people (or millions) has operated in a classless, cooperativist enviroment, where there's not extraction of plusvalue, or where the property of the means of production is owned by the proletariat?

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Your name is communismwillwin, how are you not supporting it?

- - - Updated - - -

Hahaha, yeah okay.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/League..._of_Yugoslavia
    Can you name any mass murdering anarcho-communists?
    Feel free to go back to ranting at the tankies you lov... hate so much.

Tell me where a society of hundreds of thousands of people (or millions) has operated in a classless, cooperativist enviroment, where there's not extraction of plusvalue.
    "This is not real communism", /yawn. Why did I expect anything else?

But it is not. At most is state capitalism (in the case of the USSR)
    And believe me, normal capitalism is much better than the state one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is your next joke that Modern China is still communist? You know, with all the billionares and companies worth god knows how much.

But it is not.
    Yes, it is. You're just another of those "not real communism" types who will excuse any atrocities committed by communists.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, it is. You're just another of those "not real communism" types who will excuse any atrocities committed by communists.
    lol at this dude creating an MMO-C just so he can rant at tankies without even knowing the difference between a tankie and an anarchist. Whats your next trick? Putting liberals and Nazis in the same group?

It'd be funny to try.

https://www.vox.com/world/2017/3/9/1...t-turkey-lobby

So I think we all fucking forgot about something very interesting related to this whole Turkish disaster.

Remember when Flynn admitted to working as an unregistered foreign agent for the Turkish government?

Does that play into any of this at all?

lol at this dude creating an MMO-C just so he can rant at tankies without even knowing the difference between a tankie and an anarchist. Whats your next trick? Putting liberals and Nazis in the same group?

It'd be funny to try.
    Communists =/= Anarchists.

I mean... Fuck the USSR/China/Cuba/Etc.
    They took the name of communism and commited atrocities using its name as a excuse.
    And i'm not a commie, i'm all for anarcho-cooperativism

Turkey should be removed from NATO. Period. There is no mechanism do to that, but NATO allies should basically cut them off so they leave on their own.

And we need to move our nuclear weapons to Romania.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Someone explain to me how Russia is benefiting from this
    Because Assad wins, Iran wins, Putin gets to negotiate a treaty without screwing his allies because the Kurds aren't his allies, Putin gets to sell weapons across the aforementioned countries with impunity, the destabilized region raises their oil prices, and most importantly Trump and by proxy the US looks like a bunch of losers who couldn't even negotiate with a NATO country to stop them from committing a genocide, next question :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Communists =/= Anarchists.
    Karl Marx was an anarchist. Its cute you don't know about all the different kinds of anarchist(of which anarcho-communism is one), but did you really need to create an account for that? Instead of just going to wikipedia?

Karl Marx was an anarchist. Its cute you don't know about all the different kinds of anarchist(of which anarcho-communism is one), but did you really need to create an account for that? Instead of just going to wikipedia?
    I don't give a shit about Karl Marx. I didn't create an account for this, I just found your comments really fucking stupid with your username.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Turkey should be removed from NATO. Period. There is no mechanism do to that, but NATO allies should basically cut them off so they leave on their own.

And we need to move our nuclear weapons to Romania.
    I'd wager to move them to Croatia. They hate the Turks and the Ruskies with white hot passion.

I'd wager to move them to Croatia. They hate the Turks and the Ruskies with white hot passion.
    No, balkan does not need even more conflict.