Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ...
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    More and more we're witnessing the End Time dungeon scenarios.
    True, only the mad cow is missing. But I'm sure writers can fix that
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    It's very easy, Sylvanas still goes after Thunder Bluff and burns it while everyone is focused on N'zoth.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    You do remember that Sylvie dies like a bitch there too?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Now thats a buzzword combo if i ever saw one. Man i hate those toxic nazis, they give bad name to all nice nazi.
    But Anduin really is a piece of crap in this conversation. He just tells her to “get over it” right after her people barely survived as a species and he did shit nothing to help and then even forgot to demand the return of her land or idk, punishment to those who armed the catapults and fanned the flames.

Quote Originally Posted by VladlTutushkin View Post
    But Anduin really is a piece of crap in this conversation. He just tells her to “get over it” right after her people barely survived as a species and he did shit nothing to help and then even forgot to demand the return of her land or idk, punishment to those who armed the catapults and fanned the flames.
    And yet people here keep calling him an Alliance leader when his concern has always been Horde since he became a speaking character.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

5+ Year Old Account
    You do remember that Sylvie dies like a bitch there too?
    I'm hoping she will, she has already been assassinated as a character in BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Feanoro View Post
    And yet people here keep calling him an Alliance leader when his concern has always been Horde since he became a speaking character.
    He's' like a reverse Baine lul.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiza View Post
    Why should Tyrande be nice towards a toxic nazi? We are talking about a man who trivializes genocide and portrays women who want justice for the genocide inflicted on their people as mentally unstable.

Anduin is objectively Truscum.
    I can still remember when I my character came back from the Teldrassil scenario to meet Anduin, and he called the whole thing "unfortunate" and shrugged it off as if it was a speeding ticket or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    I can still remember when I my character came back from the Teldrassil scenario to meet Anduin, and he called the whole thing "unfortunate" and shrugged it off as if it was a speeding ticket or something.
    And then overstepped himself and handwaved a peace with the Horde before they even returned the land they took.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    And then overstepped himself and handwaved a peace with the Horde before they even returned the land they took.
    Don't forget that he praised Saurfang as a hero.

Bitch, he's the guy who let Teldrassil burning happen - Sylvanas would have never gotten anywhere close enough to burn it if he didn't lead her armies. He himself knows that he's responsible for thousands of death, for no reason. But nah, let's keep sucking him off while spitting at Night Elves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Tyrande has gone too far. - Anduin in 9.0

I can see it now.

Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    Don't forget that he praised Saurfang as a hero.

Bitch, he's the guy who let Teldrassil burning happen - Sylvanas would have never gotten anywhere close enough to burn it if he didn't lead her armies. He himself knows that he's responsible for thousands of death, for no reason. But nah, let's keep sucking him off while spitting at Night Elves.
    Only thing worse then that was Shandris sucking up to Andy while going against her mother. I swear if they make Tyrande “evul” for not letting go of genocide and then prop Shandris as “guud” because she sucks up to humans and blood elfs that will be single most obvious proof of blizz bias.

Tyrande and Genn seem like the only likeable Alliance heroes left (Torque is dead isn't he?). I wish Moira and the DID went badass as well.

All the peace loving faction thing have to stop. It is like Green Jesus arc all over again but alliance side.

Quote Originally Posted by Gratlim View Post
    Tyrande and Genn seem like the only likeable Alliance heroes left (Torque is dead isn't he?). I wish Moira and the DID went badass as well.

All the peace loving faction thing have to stop. It is like Green Jesus arc all over again but alliance side.
    Its worse. At least Thrall wasnt as detrimental to his faction as Andy.

I think Anduin and his borderline-sociopathic nice guy personality tells us awfully lot about the developers. And about Goldens centrist-liberal view of what a non toxic man looks like (basically creepy old John Biden when he was creepy young John Biden)

Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2019-10-19 at 01:36 AM. Reason: Received Infraction

Well it didn't happen to his Horde pals, why should he care?
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

Quote Originally Posted by Cherry123 View Post
    Anduin the most disgusting character this world
    I don't get how people can feel that way.
    Desktop ------------------------------- Laptop- Asus ROG Zephyrus G14
    AMD Ryzen 5 5600X CPU ---------------AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS with Radeon 680M graphics
    AMD RX 6600XT GPU -------------------AMD Radeon RX 6800S discrete graphics
    16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM ----------------16 GB DDR5-4800 RAM
    1 TB WD Black SN770 NVMe SSD ------1 TB WD Black SN850 NVMe SSD

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dch48 View Post
    Because he continuously is !@#$ing things up from Teldrassil onwards, yet for some reason everyone in the Alliance treats him like he's the best thing since sliced bread. And the one character who doesn't is immediately labelled as "consumed by vengeance" which in WoW-speak is awfully close to being a raid boss.

...am I the only one that's bothered with the idea that this crap expansion counts as a narrative "Fourth War"? =/

Like WC1, WC2, WC3, Battle for Assrot? Really? Really?!?

Feking Legion would've been a better "Fourth War"... hell, it even ended much like WC3 did - with the Legion being the baddies.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dch48 View Post
    Many people (particularly my generation) get offended by male characters who aren't muscle-bound testosterone-infused meathead badasses.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Every Pwny View Post
    You absolutely said that, you are also saying Anduin is king of the night elves.
    I've been complaining about that shit since Pandaria when Blizzard told us that Varian was "High King of the Alliance". I'm like "really? Tyrande's been around for over a thousand years, and she's going to bend-knee to the feking 50-year-old angry anime trope thinking he's the one who's got the right experience and decision makings to lead them?

Reminds me of that scenario in Pandaria at the temple where Tyrande was saying "We should attack them NOW!" and Varian was like "No, this is a sacred place. We should honor and respect it and do this tactfully". And I'm sitting here going "WTF!?! Those tracks should be REVERSED!!! Tyrande's been around for a thousand years and communes with friggin Elune! She should be smelling the sacredness of the place the moment she step off the boat onto Pandaria!" >_<