Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontenac View Post
    Terrorists? They just organized a referendum for independance. Spain refused them to democraticaly choose if they wanted to remain in Spain or not.

This reeks of francist propaganda. Spain, you should be ashamed.
    I'm not saying this, the courts in my country says that. There are two guys that have been accused of terrorism for their acts of cutting roads and other terrible things. Even the girl in the link I share had a yellow whistle at home and a mask of Jordi Cuixart, one of the 9 guilty terrorists. Theother one with the help of Brussels is free in Europe...

https://www.elnacional.cat/en/news/i...02031_102.html

Quote Originally Posted by CommunismWillWin View Post
    Op is a Spanish nationalist, so its obvious what side he'd have been on in the civil war.
    Obviously, the question is, who would not want to end with this problem for humanity that is Catalonia?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroloGeo View Post
    The catalan terrorist leaders invented a series of facts and used illegal international embassies to make other countries belive them. They say Catalan is another language than spanish and that they have another culture. But, in fact, Spain is the oldest nation in Europe and catalans have been proud citizens of it for centuries. They hoped to reach power and keep the money they steal from Spain for themselves. Luckly fr us all, we stoped them.
    I'd argue that as single entities England, Scotland, France and Denmark (at least) in Europe are older entities than Spain.
    Denmark has been unified under one monarch for around a thousand years. Meanwhile it was Castille that financed Columbus expedition of bad mathematics westward. Not "Spain".
    - Lars

They say Catalan is another language than spanish and that they have another culture. But, in fact, Spain is the oldest nation in Europe
    I can't be bothered to pick apart your entire post history, but I'll say this: this short quote from you shows that your blind nationalism has left you living in an "alternate reality".

Catalan is indeed a different language than spanish, and you need to look no further than your only two neighboring countries, Portugal and France, to find two nations which predate Spain by centuries. Hell, Spain isn't even the oldest country in the Iberian Peninsula, and there are only 2 countries there.

Edit for accuracy: 3 countries there. Andorra needs some love too. It's so small that I keep forgetting it's there.
    Last edited by treclolx; 2019-10-16 at 09:59 AM.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by treclolx View Post
    I can't be bothered to pick apart your entire post history, but I'll say this: this short quote from you shows that your blind nationalism has left you living in an "alternate reality".

Catalan is indeed a different language than spanish, and you need to look no further than your only two neighboring countries, Portugal and France, to find two nations which predate Spain by centuries. Hell, Spain isn't even the oldest country in the Iberian Peninsula, and there are only 2 countries there.

Edit for accuracy: 3 countries there. Andorra needs some love too. It's so small that I keep forgetting it's there.
    And the Basque have been ruled by French kings for longer than by Spanish kings.
    - Lars

Quote Originally Posted by Muzjhath View Post
    I'd argue that as single entities England, Scotland, France and Denmark (at least) in Europe are older entities than Spain.
    Denmark has been unified under one monarch for around a thousand years. Meanwhile it was Castille that financed Columbus expedition of bad mathematics westward. Not "Spain".
    Quote Originally Posted by treclolx View Post

Have you also been adoctrinated by the catalan envoys that you try to strip Spain of its historical glory? Disgusting.

Have you also been adoctrinated by the catalan envoys that you try to strip Spain of its historical glory? Disgusting.
    "Are you indoctrinated? The only reason you'd argue against me is if you were indoctrinated" is not a strong an argument that you think it is.

When your revolution's idea of oppression is having to pay taxes to contribute to the welfare of those poorer than you, you perhaps might not garner as much sympathy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rochana View Post
    The sentences were way too high...

But that is what happens when you have people with the same mentality as the OP being the judges...
    The trial was a fair process. it is said in the yesterdays editorial of the Finantial Times talking about Catalonia. I understand you might not like the severe sentences, but it is THE LAW. The judges don't think like me, or like you, they were completly neutral, as it should be.

https://www.ft.com/content/320de03a-...4-b25f11f42901

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    "Are you indoctrinated? The only reason you'd argue against me is if you were indoctrinated" is not a strong an argument that you think it is.
    I'm not indoctrinated. That Spain is the oldest nation in Europe was said by President Mariano Rajoy in 2017. A man who was massively voted and had the support of the 2 other most voted parties in major state afairs. You might want to have reason over millions of spanish voters. You will be wrong nontheless.

https://www.lamoncloa.gob.es/lang/en...illa-magn.aspx

10+ Year Old Account
    The trial was a fair process. it is said in the yesterdays editorial of the Finantial Times talking about Catalonia. I understand you might not like the severe sentences, but it is THE LAW. The judges don't think like me, or like you, they were completly neutral, as it should be.

I'm not indoctrinated. That Spain is the oldest nation in Europe was said by President Mariano Rajoy in 2017. A man who was massively voted and had the support of the 2 other most voted parties in major state afairs. You might want to have reason over millions of spanish voters. You will be wrong nontheless.

Oh, if Rajoy said it... I suppose then that if Rajoy said that the sky is yellow with purple polka dots we would have to agree with him, since he has been elected and had the support of two other parties... And yes, I would oppose millions of spanish voters even if they said King Felipe shits gold. You really have a strange view of what democracy is.
    "Je vous répondrai par la bouche de mes canons!"

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Except that Iberia (minus Portugal) wasn't unified under a single ruler until after the death of Isabella I of Castile and Ferdinan II of Aragon died and passed their titles to a single heir. And even then it was for a long time in name only as the different parts were still seen as different entities under those two rulers. Joanna of Castile would be the person who held both titles in her own right, however she didn't rule.
    Carles I of Castile and Aragon is seen as the first king of Spain by history. However the crowns kept being separate entities until Philip V promogated the Nueva Planta degrees in 1715. Which is to say, not until the Bourbon kings of Spain did Spain become Spain. (So, it was the French who did it).
    Learn some history.

Meanwhile, England started to form into England after Billy the Conq took over in 1066. After the angevin empire it could be said that the bases for the modern constitution of England was set. (Since they use stuff from his reign still today).
    - Lars

Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    The divine right of kings of course! The Spanish Monarchy does date back to the Visigothic Kingdom, so I think their real legitimacy comes from being around since just after Stonehedge was cutting edge.

Anyway, MMO Champ seems to be attracting a lot more government sponsored shitposting, so I guess we are moving up in the world.
    The current spanish monarchy is a french dynasty and got nothing to do with the visigoth kingdom

- - - Updated - - -

hate to break it to you but portugal is older then Spain
    and San marino is the oldest country in europe by far (301 ad) they where already arround when the romans stil rules Spain
    Last edited by Aenigma84; 2019-10-17 at 07:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by turboether View Post
    When your revolution's idea of oppression is having to pay taxes to contribute to the welfare of those poorer than you, you perhaps might not garner as much sympathy.
    Exactly. They are rich. They have all they need and more. But still, catalans wish for more and more. That's also why they got 100 years of jail, because they are greedy bastards. Now pleasse Europe turn in Puichdemomong so we can sentence him for life too.

So basically like 9 years each?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontenac View Post
    Oh, if Rajoy said it... I suppose then that if Rajoy said that the sky is yellow with purple polka dots we would have to agree with him, since he has been elected and had the support of two other parties... And yes, I would oppose millions of spanish voters even if they said King Felipe shits gold. You really have a strange view of what democracy is.
    Rajoy had dozens of advisors, if he said Spain is the oldest nation in Europe and never rectified it is because it is true. There is no problem in that, you all live in newer less experienced countries, but you can't have everything, right? And you know, oposing the vote of millions of people and force your opinion, how that was called? Oh yes! Fascism! And hey! I'm not enterely gainst it if you use it for a greater good, but this is not the case.

And you know who oposed the will of millions of spanish voters? The terrorists that are now in jail for almost all their lives. And oh man, this feels really good!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aenigma84 View Post
    hate to break it to you but portugal is older then Spain
    and San marino is the oldest country in europe by far (301 ad) they where already arround when the romans stil rules Spain
    Yeah sure, but how was the region of Spain called during the Romans? Hispania! Hipania -> Spain... You see, right?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sygmar View Post
    So basically like 9 years each?
    9 years for the ones who were civilians and not politicians at the time. The politician ones got up to 13 years. Don't steal hard work of having them in jail for 4 more years! He will miss an extra olimpic games before getting free for his terrorist acts! haha lol

9 years for the ones who were civilians and not politicians at the time. The politician ones got up to 13 years. Don't steal hard work of having them in jail for 4 more years! He will miss an extra olimpic games before getting free for his terrorist acts! haha lol
    So basically half of that for good behaviour.

That would be in the usual conditions. But our state parties are asking already for them to complete the full sentences and presuring the courts to deny them any reduction. And even they are asking to complete them outside of Cataluña, so they don't have the comodities they gift them in catalan prisions where they are treated like in a hotel.

On of the civilians has said he will not accept his crimes, so if he does't he is not ready to be reintroduced in society, and he will eat his full 9 years of spanish justice

We have everything ready to really punish this sons of a bitch.

Did anyone mentioned thus far the detail that the jailed leaders are likely to get out in the coming months, if not weeks ?

Victims, yes. Martyrs, not really.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, that.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Did anyone mentioned thus far the detail that the jailed leaders are likely to get out in the coming months, if not weeks ?

Victims, yes. Martyrs, not really.
    As I just told the post before you, the major parties are asking for the sentences to be fully completed. They have the tools to presure the judges in the supreme court to deny all types of condemn reduction.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-s...-idUSKBN1WT0WE

Like I also said, in the comming days this same parties will ask for them to be moved to real spanish jails, because in Cataluña they are being server like guests in a hotel.

And they are not victims, this is an insult to my nation. They are terrible people who sent their population against the police to make an state coup and take the power by force,like Franco did in 1939, but worse, in catalan.

They are terrorists, we are the good guys, and they will get exempliary punishment for all the damage they did to Spain.

¡UNA, GRANDE Y LIBRE!

Rajoy had dozens of advisors, if he said Spain is the oldest nation in Europe and never rectified it is because it is true. There is no problem in that, you all live in newer less experienced countries, but you can't have everything, right? And you know, oposing the vote of millions of people and force your opinion, how that was called? Oh yes! Fascism! And hey! I'm not enterely gainst it if you use it for a greater good, but this is not the case.

And you know who oposed the will of millions of spanish voters? The terrorists that are now in jail for almost all their lives. And oh man, this feels really good!

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah sure, but how was the region of Spain called during the Romans? Hispania! Hipania -> Spain... You see, right?

- - - Updated - - -

just shows you what a idiot Rajoy was, if we go by your definition then Greece is far older then Spain despite the fact that they only became independent in 1821

just shows what a idiot Rajoy was
    by his definition Greece is by far the oldest nation then despite the fact that they only became independend in 1821

because a region is named hispania doesnt mean the nation spain existed
    if so greece would be much older then hispania anyway,

belgium would be 2000+ years old to if we follow your logic
    Last edited by Aenigma84; 2019-10-18 at 11:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aenigma84 View Post
    just shows what a idiot Rajoy was
    by his definition Greece is by far the oldest nation then despite the fact that they only became independend in 1821

because a region is named hispania doesnt mean the nation spain existed
    if so greece would be much older then hispania anyway,

belgium would be 2000+ years old to if we follow your logic
    So of everything I said the worst thing everybody repies to me is the age of a country. This demostrates how unimportant and alone are catalans under our foot. Thanks again international comunity for your support. I hope that when we start with our real plan of intervention of their autonomy, the disolution of their culture and language and the imprisionment of dozens of their actual terrorists leaders what will be the most important preocupation of the foreigners will be the price of Paella and Sangria.