Azshara's Eternal Palace Updates - October 22

Azshara's Eternal Palace Updates - October 22
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Hello!

Earlier this week, the Mythic Hall of Fame for Azshara’s Eternal Palace reached its capacity, and guilds around the world have until the next weekly reset in each region to earn their Feat of Strength. At that time, Mythic difficulty will become available to cross-realm groups.

Along with the closure of the Hall of Fame and the Achievement, we intend to make the following tuning changes during weekly maintenance in each region:

Dungeons and Raids
    • Azshara’s Eternal Palace
      • Lady Ashvane
        • Lady Ashvane’s health reduced by 5% in Mythic difficulty.
        • Waterlogged periodic damage reduced by 10% in Mythic difficulty.
        • Rippling Wave damage reduced by 10% in Mythic difficulty.
      • Queen Azshara
        • The "Stand Together!" and "Stay!" decree combination is no longer possible in Heroic difficulty.
        • Overzealous Hulk and Tidemistress health reduced by 10% in Mythic difficulty.
        • Draining Azshara’s Ancient Ward now reduces its energy by an additional 5 points in all difficulties.
        • Empowering a Ward of Power now increases its energy by an additional 5 points in all difficulties.
        • Healer-specialization characters are now less likely to be targeted with decree combinations that include “March!” in all difficulties.
        • Short Circuit now drains 10% less energy from the affected Ward in all difficulties.
        • Essence of Azeroth now has an increased duration if there are fewer than 20 players in the raid in Normal and Heroic difficulties, and lasts 30 seconds (was 25) in Mythic difficulty.

As always, we’ll let you know here if we decide to make any further changes.

Thank you very much!

Ashvane nerf comes way too late. For a 4th boss she was pretty tough tuned.

Ion finally got to Azshara it seems.

Good Essence of Azeroth change. Hate getting that as first.

Those Ashvane nerfs should have been done two months ago.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NtflxnChill View Post
    Ion finally got to Azshara it seems.
    Yes yes, that's totally it. I mean, I'm sure that after two days he was already in phase 4, so he decided that nerfing Short Circuit was the exact change that was needed.

It has nothing to do with Hall of Fame being filled or the kill count being roughly similar to that of Uu'nat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wretchedmist View Post
    Those Ashvane nerfs should have been done two months ago.
    Pretty sure Ashvane was nerfed 1-2 months ago, actually, with a 5% hp nerf then as well.

The first 4 bosses are already piss easy and pugged each week on my realm, and its just gonna be easier now. Guess that's chill.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    Yes yes, that's totally it. I mean, I'm sure that after two days he was already in phase 4, so he decided that nerfing Short Circuit was the exact change that was needed.

It has nothing to do with Hall of Fame being filled or the kill count being roughly similar to that of Uu'nat.
    Reached zul nerfed the week after, reached mythrax nerfed the week after, reached ghhun nerfed the week after, reach mechatorque nerfed the week after, reached blockade nerfed the week after, reached jaina nerfed the week after. To much coincidence

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    Pretty sure Ashvane was nerfed 1-2 months ago, actually, with a 5% hp nerf then as well.

The first 4 bosses are already piss easy and pugged each week on my realm, and its just gonna be easier now. Guess that's chill.

Ashvane easy to pug. Right-o

Here we go again

GZ Ion on Za'qul. Now we can BL on pull on Ashvane and kill Azshara on our alts.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why nerf when it’s already easy, I don’t get it

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Complete failure from Blizzard part with the decree design. Visual cues were so insignificant/nonexistent that every person in the raid is required to have a specific weakaura (addon script).

This wallet uses SPV and random

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    Good Essence of Azeroth change. Hate getting that as first.
    [This wallet uses SPV and random servers from a list. This means little trust in third parties is required when verifying
    payments. However, it is not as secure as a full node like Bitcoin Core.

- - - Updated - - -

This wallet uses SPV and random servers from a list. This means little trust in third parties is required when verifying
    payments. However, it is not as secure as a full node like Bitcoin Core.