Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Bolvar's Death Knights

So with the new datamined weapons and Allied Race models, most bets seem to be based on a whole new starter quest chain for future (probably only Allied Races) Death Knights.

Now, considering the color difference in the quest rewards compared to the Arthas Lich King, could this mean the Allied Race/Bolvar Death Knights will a different style as well? Perhaps fiery eyes instead of icy blue eyes, things like that. Let me know what you'd like to see in these potentially new style of Death Knights below!

I could see them adding a fire eyes option for new Death Knights to customize, even though I still don't understand how Bolvar's powers are any different than Arthas' just because he got breathed on by Red Dragons.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    I could see them adding a fire eyes option for new Death Knights to customize, even though I still don't understand how Bolvar's powers are any different than Arthas' just because he got breathed on by Red Dragons.
    Might be some kind of Azerothian flu virus, that's my only conclusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Since we've never seen Bolvar (crispy version) fight, or do anything for that matter, it is hard to gauge how strong he is as a warrior. Since he calls himself the LK it's safe to assume that he has the same level of control as Arthas did, but he is lacking Frostmourne (or a comparable weapon), so I'd say he's a weaker fighter. Just speculation, of course.

As for cosmetic options, I doubt that we'd get a second Death Knight class. Night Elf style orange glow eyes, on the other hand, I find likely.

Would be awesome to see Bolvar get a Death Knight version of his old armor and a weapon to match it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Every DK then:

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

I think it'd be cool options for customization. Maybe the new zone could have Bolvar getting the assistance from the Red Dragon flight to "cauterize" the 4th War fallen as either symbolism or out of some necessity to differentiate the new DKs from Scourge. Either way, I'm really hoping DKs get major love. They've not been the same for me since they removed talent trees and the ability to choose playstyle.

Quote Originally Posted by Absintheminded View Post
    I think it'd be cool options for customization. Maybe the new zone could have Bolvar getting the assistance from the Red Dragon flight to "cauterize" the 4th War fallen as either symbolism or out of some necessity to differentiate the new DKs from Scourge. Either way, I'm really hoping DKs get major love. They've not been the same for me since they removed talent trees and the ability to choose playstyle.
    Will only happen if the writers are on drugs.
    Don't forget the Legion DK Mount Quest is Bolvar asking you to kill a lot of Red Dragons to raise into Undeath.
    Money talks, bullshit walks..

Quote Originally Posted by Guyv3r View Post
    Will only happen if the writers are on drugs.
    Don't forget the Legion DK Mount Quest is Bolvar asking you to kill a lot of Red Dragons to raise into Undeath.
    Never did that, thanks. I guess it wouldn't make sense, really.

Keyboard Turner
    3+ Year Old Account
    I guess it wouldn't make sense too

Quote Originally Posted by TheHonorableBandit View Post
    So with the new datamined weapons and Allied Race models, most bets seem to be based on a whole new starter quest chain for future (probably only Allied Races) Death Knights.

Now, considering the color difference in the quest rewards compared to the Arthas Lich King, could this mean the Allied Race/Bolvar Death Knights will a different style as well? Perhaps fiery eyes instead of icy blue eyes, things like that. Let me know what you'd like to see in these potentially new style of Death Knights below!
    If they are as weak as Bolvar... bowled over.. he can keep them. Hard pass.

I hope the quest takes place BEFORE the shadowlands cinematic, he is now without frostmourne and helm of domination, where would his powers to create dks come from?
    Last edited by Poppets; 2019-11-08 at 01:00 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dark Iron Dwarves are ready to rep the fire eyes. Maybe they smithed his hammer?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    "There is another person on the other end of the chat screen. They're our friends; they're our brothers and sisters; they're our sons and daughters. Let's take a stand to reject hate and harassment, and let's redouble our efforts to be kind and respectful to one another, and let's remind the world what the gaming community is really all about."

Mike Morhaime CEO of Blizzard Entertainment, Blizzcon 2014 (view)

Quote Originally Posted by PopVanish View Post
    If they are as weak as Bolvar... bowled over.. he can keep them. Hard pass.
    I'd like to see you try solo Sylvanas.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppets View Post
    I hope the quest takes place BEFORE the shadowlands cinematic, he is now without frostmourne and helm of domination, where would his powers to create dks come from?
    I believe it does happen before it from what I've read. Even without the helm though the Ebon Blade and the DK Champion(player) have been going around ressing people and creating new Deathknights anyways.

I know the dk champion had in legion, well we we're given that ability by LK(bolvar) to raise the 4 horseman loyal only to the LK. But I would think the ability to raise more is done. Which also leads to the question, to whom do the 4 horsemans loyalties lie. There is no Lich King now.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know the dk champion had in legion, well we we're given that ability by LK(bolvar) to raise the 4 horseman loyal only to the LK. But I would think the ability to raise more is done. Which also leads to the question, to whom do the 4 horsemans loyalties lie. There is no Lich King now.
    Ebon Blade I assume unless proven otherwise.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Blizzard mentioned that it will take place in a sliver of time before Sylvanas shatters the veil

Yea just read that on front page.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Ebon Blade I assume unless proven otherwise.
    Ultimately they serve Acherus and the Ebon Blade. In the Legion campaign, Bolvar mentions that if we (player) fails he will take control of Acherus for his own ends