Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Lightbulb The Real actual Leak!

So my friend who works at Blizzard in China is pissed because of how Blizz handled the Hong Kong controversy. He has family there that have been treated badly. He had this info and left the job and wanted to disseminate it to put a dent in Blizzards earnings. So here it is.

We go to the frozen throne again. Bolvar is raising up death knights obviously. He is worried that strange whispers about a coming darkness which are coming from below the throne.

He is also making necromancers apparently. It’s a death themed expansion which was alluded to many times in BfA.

The first of the expansion has us going to the dragon isles to find a way open the doorway in the throne to get to the shadowlands.

Wrathion helps us get the “key”.

Sylvanas has been waiting for us to find the “key” and enter the shadowlands herself to become death.

We get new talents trees similar to old trees but with more meaningful choices.

No player housing. We had a farm and a garrison, those didn’t work out my friend said. A waste to invest more time into that.

There will be more class thematic options similar to the “night warrior” night elf eyes.

He said the expansion name was “Swath of the Bitch Queef.” Not sure if I heard him right. The connection was kinda bad.

I don't think so buddy

Bla bla bla Mr.Freeman

Swath of the Bitch Queef
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkscar7 View Post
    So my friend who works at Blizzard in China is pissed because of how Blizz handled the Hong Kong controversy. He has family there that have been treated badly. He had this info and left the job and wanted to disseminate it to put a dent in Blizzards earnings. So here it is.

We go to the frozen throne again. Bolvar is raising up death knights obviously. He is worried that strange whispers about a coming darkness which are coming from below the throne.

He is also making necromancers apparently. It’s a death themed expansion which was alluded to many times in BfA.

The first of the expansion has us going to the dragon isles to find a way open the doorway in the throne to get to the shadowlands.

Sylvanas has been waiting for us to find the “key” and enter the shadowlands herself to become death.

No player housing. We had a farm and a garrison, those didn’t work out my friend said. A waste to invest more time into that.

There will be more class thematic options similar to the “night warrior” night elf eyes.

He said the expansion name was “Swath of the Bitch Queef.” Not sure if I heard him right. The connection was kinda bad.
    Oh hey, look, crap!
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

It was a bigger effort to make a new account than to write this shit.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Fake until my sources say otherwise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Whoa bois it's real, it's written in the title!

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Swath of the Bitch Queef
    If I had been drinking something, it would have been all over my monitor right now.

wrath of the bolvar!!!!

Just waiting for another really real original leak to get some fun

But after "Wrath of the Bolvar" none will be better

Quote Originally Posted by thiagotorres View Post
    just waiting for another really real original leak to get some fun

but after "wrath of the bolvar" none will be better
    the bolvar agrees

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    If I had been drinking something, it would have been all over my monitor right now.
    It gets even better when you know what a queef is.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    It gets even better when you know what a queef is.
    The only way to find it funny is knowing what it is.

13 year-old me thanks South Park for the hilarious education.

Damn it i have to take a bathroom break so i don't laugh at work.. Swath of the Bitch Queef.. lol

Quote Originally Posted by toolbag View Post
    wrath of the bolvar!!!!
    Hahaha exactly what I was thinking, for those that missed it, some previous fake leak of about the same effort as this one was called "wrath of the bolvar"

5+ Year Old Account
    At least put some effort into it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sialina View Post
    Hahaha exactly what I was thinking, for those that missed it, some previous fake leak of about the same effort as this one was called "wrath of the bolvar"
    WOTB was funny and making people feel like it was for real. This is poor copy of it, moreover its not even funny

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Swath of the Bitch Queef = Wrath of the bitch queen xD nice try to make chinese eating spaguetti speaking engrish

Quote Originally Posted by Shakana View Post
    Swath of the Bitch Queef = Wrath of the bitch queen xD nice try to make chinese eating spaguetti speaking engrish
    Swath of the Bitch Queef is just a funny way of mispronouncing Wrath of the Lich Queen.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account

That title aside how would leaking info lead to a dent in Blizzard sales?