Thread: Blizzcon Ready

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pigglix View Post
    If this wraith class is a pure dps class, then yes please, cant wait
    Ranged DPS / Healer makes more sense. We don't need another melee and we don't need anymore tanks.

A DPS class with 2 or more ranged DPS specs sounds like a stretch, too. So going with Ranged DPS + Healing spec at best.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Ranged DPS / Healer makes more sense. We don't need another melee and we don't need anymore tanks.

A DPS class with 2 or more ranged DPS specs sounds like a stretch, too. So going with Ranged DPS + Healing spec at best.
    Please be ranged dps / melee dps / healer via damage a la chloromancer.

Quote Originally Posted by Absintheminded View Post
    Please be ranged dps / melee dps / healer via damage a la chloromancer.
    A Chloromancer spec like in RIFT would be cool but Discipline Priest is basically that.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    A Chloromancer spec like in RIFT would be cool but Discipline Priest is basically that.
    Yes, and HPal to a lesser extent. Still could be done.

Edit: I would like to say that I think disc is more like Rift's Defiler than Chloromancer.
    Last edited by Absintheminded; 2019-10-18 at 07:37 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The way i see it, if wraith is to be true, only 2 specs, both ranged

Necro playstyle would a mix of demo lock with aff lock

Dark ranger would use bow/guns and be like mm gameplay as in only having 1 shot that you cant move or being like bm, but without a pet, all abilities being instant or allowing you to move while channeling/casting

I think the 2 specs is the way to go because blizzard said that if they could go back in time, many of the classes that have 3 specs, would only have two.

dont ask me a source on this since it has been awhile, but was on a q&a or blizzcon when they said that, when explaining why dh only have 2 specs

Only thing they will annouce is fact that becouse classic is way too popular compared to retail Blizz is shuting down development of retail and completly focusing on development of new content for classic. This has been confirmed by my friends aunt what work at Blizzard as babysiter. She was also main inspiration during mechagnomes development. 11/10 legit inside info.

OMG I like this one. Hopefully close to reality.

Its funny, how some people take posts as this seriously... and when it won't happen, they always blame blizz for lying...

Sounds true. If not true, made by a guy who knows the game he is playing, and the lately rumors.

Factions can now group together with warmode off
    Broken; rumoured earlier, would kill the lore.

what is a wraith and how would that be a class?

Stood in the Fire ArkantosChampion's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Nah, fake as my 3rd Leg
    I'm a normal text, I'm a bold text.

By far the most "realistic" sounding leak so far. If it's fake and was derivered by feeding a machine learning algorithm I'd say that you parametized it pretty well.

The story direction sounds plausible, the setting is strong and beloved and for once we don't have likable characters act like retards. Would serve as good "we are sorry" type of expansion premise.

Even the class sounds rather plausible, I just don't see them adding another limited elf class (dark ranger) or having enough to go on to make a necromancer class without stepping on the gameplay toes of warlocks and the theme of DKs. But by feeding the fantasy with a ranged spec and a spectre kind of class (essentially a ghost type warrior) they would, in old Blizzard manner, piss off everyone while still delivering something cool. They could also skirt the chinese sensibilities and avoid having to rename necromancer into spiritmancer.

Kudos, I might actually be disappointed now should they release something less appealing - which is highly likely.

Definitely one of the more realistic ones we've seen. Not too much info but hits the high points (like the legit Legion leak years ago). I agree with an earlier posted, you have been keeping up with the game and data mining well if this fake.

I look forward to checking back on this after Blizzcon.

If it has Dark Ranger in it, it will never happen. Too many people polishing their lamps to tinker. Expect an expansion about Dragons even though Death is the real threat.
    On silken ebony wings the harbinger of death arrives.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    It's the "business as usual" expansion I love to hate on.

No squish, no revamp, no class fixes.
    So in other words we are actually getting content this time, so you hate it?

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    It's the "business as usual" expansion I love to hate on.

No squish, no revamp, no class fixes.
    I think you mean "I claim to hate every expansion regardless" and you'll claim you're done for good, yet still stay subbed like always

Sounds pretty meh, tbh.

That's why it's possible. Plausibility in mediocrity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Baine is like the most unlikeable character you are supposed to like.

While I still don't believe hardly any leak I see, I would be more inclined to believe this one over the others to date just because it doesn't contain Tinkers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Have you seen my posts over the past few days? You should be asking yourself why I'm alive, not why I don't have friends.
    Change is inevitable, Growth is optional.

This one seems the most realistic at least.

Other ones with a world revamp, new zones, new races, new class + player/guild housing in a single expansion are just fucking absurd.