10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    if the stuff he is talking about is true, why doesnt he just post it on 4chan or 8chan or something?
    As I recall, he got in trouble for leaking Legion. That said, he could do it all anonymously if he just posted on 4chan from behind seven proxies.

Sorry but i doubt everything :P

Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...Blizzcon-Ready

Anyone else hoping the real announcement is close to this "leak"?
    I'd say it's one of the more reasonable ones. A lot of leaks are way to detailed in specifics that likely wouldn't be hammered down at this point.

As for liking it, i like surprises and variety. Predictable monotonous stuff is boring.

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    As I recall, he got in trouble for leaking Legion. That said, he could do it all anonymously if he just posted on 4chan from behind seven proxies.
    You would think that if he got in trouble last time for breaking the NDA he probably woudlnt be in a position ot be able to break it again now.

Unless it is secretly Ion or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Unless it is secretly Ion or something.
    Hey, it could be. You never know.

Ion could be anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    Hey, it could be. You never know.

Ion could be anywhere.
    We're actually all secretly Ion arguing with himself.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dismayxz View Post
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...0#post51728780

What do we think about this one, keeping in mind Jericho's recent tease regarding the "Leaks" that have sprung up so far?
    Taelia kidnapped by other death entities to force Bolvar's hand, new novel with her, Anduin and Bolvar
    Considering Christie Golden is in the writing team, this alone confirms that leak. Especially since everyone knows Taelia is Anduin's Aggra. At the end of the expansion she'll be pregnant, too.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Recent leaks from Jericho:
    Quote Originally Posted by Jericho21 View Post
    Ehhh, you took the wrong fork in the road lol

Leave the Pantheon and Yoggy out of it. What do you have left? Who's "chillin" and has a direct link to death/undeath? Who does this entity have a huge beef with that isn't imprisoned/insane?

And no, Freya (and by proxy Eonar) isn't Death. Death cannot physically manifest in our dimension, per se. But, much like Sargeras, there can be an avatar.

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly the right question that I cannot answer because of *ahem*. You're on the right track.

- - - Updated - - -

Wrathion is not as benevolent as he lets on. He has a soft spot for Anduin (The Light) but his entire motivation is for himself.

Sylvanas, well...I will say this. You saw Mak'gora. She Supermanned her way outta there. She will not be unselfish and sacrifice herself. There is no secret behind-the-scene plan she has like Illidan did for the Legion. She's batshit insane and drunk on power. But... What do we say to the God of Death? not today
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DotEleven View Post
    We're actually all secretly Ion arguing with himself.
    can I put this in my avatar?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jericho21 View Post
    Thanks for playing. Wanna try Double Jeopardy? People need to get off the Shadowlands hype train. It's still in the shop and waiting for back order parts. If it happens it's gonna be like Ny'alotha raid.
    From Jericho again.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post

- - - Updated - - -

can I put this in my avatar?

- - - Updated - - -

From Jericho again.
    Apparently his most recent posts section isn't updating. Cool cool cool..

Quote Originally Posted by Weatherwax View Post
    Considering Christie Golden is in the writing team, this alone confirms that leak. Especially since everyone knows Taelia is Anduin's Aggra. At the end of the expansion she'll be pregnant, too.
    Especially since she also has Flynn after her.

As for the 'leaks,' I seem to remember someone on Reddit who posted about (I think) a patch release date a day or a few hours before it was announced. But I can't remember their name.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    Not yet, Son of Thorne. Not yet. This is not the day. The day comes. It comes. But Mueh'zala will not engage you here or now. Our battle is yet to come, yet to come... But it will come, child. It will come. And if you lose that battle, Mueh'zala feasts on all of Azeroth. All of Azeroth. All of Azeroth. All of Azeroth...
    Came to my mind from that last part.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Came to my mind from that last part.
    Oh good catch. Personally I think, and his Shadowlands statement bears this out, he means Death is a B plot for later in the expansion. Dragons will be the forefront plot in 9.0.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Oh good catch. Personally I think, and his Shadowlands statement bears this out, he means Death is a B plot for later in the expansion. Dragons will be the forefront plot in 9.0.
    If BfA and Legion are any indication, they're willing to use other potential expansion ideas to pad out the main one (Argus, Nazjatar, etc).
    Death might not be a later plot thread; it might be there from the start as a side story.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Inb4 the expac has some void-themed name and we deal with dragons to save Azeroth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do these leakers have to tickle my balls rather than give us something fun to play with :,(
    Last edited by ATZenith; 2019-10-18 at 10:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ATZenith View Post
    We these leakers have to tickle my balls rather than give us something fun to play with :,(

They what now?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post

They what now?
    Whoops, edited the post. The cryptic posts are fun and all, but I’m dying for some concrete info.

10+ Year Old Account
    These leak posts(ers) should receive the same treatment as conspiracy theories.

Infraction and instant close

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post

Why ban Jericho? He's been spot on before.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post

Eh. It's tradition at this point. It's part of the fun of Blizzcon season.