Thread: Blizzcon Ready

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    With Ulduar as the Capital it made it not believeable. Ulduar is instanced for reasons, making it open world and also somehow accessable would be stupid, especially since there is still an old god beneath. While i would love to have a city with a real train, this will not happen.

Nice try though.

Quote Originally Posted by Velerios View Post
    With Ulduar as the Capital it made it not believeable. Ulduar is instanced for reasons, making it open world and also somehow accessable would be stupid, especially since there is still an old god beneath. While i would love to have a city with a real train, this will not happen.

Nice try though.
    Ulduar already has non-instanced parts being visitable iirc so this wouldn't be too unrealistic.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

This is my favorite 'leak'. I would love if this was real.

At least this one wasnt a poorly written copy paste from all the other "leaks." I wouldn't mind something heading in this direction, especially if the coolest raid ever becomes the hub.

Ulduar as a city gets my attention because, correct me if I'm wrong, didn't Odyn say he was going to visit it and the other watchers after the Helya raid?

World of Warcraft: Real Leak
    Make stunted sentences
    Written in hurry, no time, by new class of leak/keyboard person
    Old leak content revamped
    New zones to make people believe
    Best raids ever are now capital, no more old cities
    Some new place, other than revamped continent, but has 2 zones
    Massive overhaul of stuff people miss/hate
    Also excessive use of slashes for different words/ideas as though they are the same/identical
    Must mention obvious plot developments that were datamined weeks ago, and speculate
    In order to seem more legit, comma
    Also have gastrointestinal problems, poop coming out of mouth

Quote Originally Posted by Frood View Post
    World of Warcraft: Real Leak
    Make stunted sentences
    Written in hurry, no time, by new class of leak/keyboard person
    Old leak content revamped
    New zones to make people believe
    Best raids ever are now capital, no more old cities
    Some new place, other than revamped continent, but has 2 zones
    Massive overhaul of stuff people miss/hate
    Also excessive use of slashes for different words/ideas as though they are the same/identical
    Must mention obvious plot developments that were datamined weeks ago, and speculate
    In order to seem more legit, comma
    Also have gastrointestinal problems, poop coming out of mouth
    now this leak i believe

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by firsteleventh2019 View Post
    Ulduar neutral city, Dalaran will not return
    Ulduar as a city (hopefully a new section of it, not just the revamped antechamber/inner sanctum, would be really cool! And no flying inside the city!

Doesn't sound too bad.

Why so much hate for Alexstraza.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fuck you limp dick ass fake leaks sumbitches.

Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    Class identity focus is always cool. Bring back class tier sets!
    Tier sets did nothing for class identity. All it did was give you 4 pieces of gear that you absolutely could not replace except with a higher ilvl of itself. Class identity should come from unique abilities. Not a set of armor.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eeeew they're keeping war mode

I'd take this, I think, tho I'd prefer a stronger removal of red v blue.

Anything to increase class focus and customization, I am in for.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    This one seems the most realistic at least.

Other ones with a world revamp, new zones, new races, new class + player/guild housing in a single expansion are just fucking absurd.
    Yeah I mean a small indie company could never pull that off.

Kidding.

Sort of. Blizz, I think, needs 9.0 to make a splash.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    Tier sets did nothing for class identity. All it did was give you 4 pieces of gear that you absolutely could not replace except with a higher ilvl of itself. Class identity should come from unique abilities. Not a set of armor.
    I like my class identity coming from a class-specific set of armour AND unique abilities. I ain't picking or choosing.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrinx View Post
    Yeah I mean a small indie company could never pull that off.

Kidding.

Sort of. Blizz, I think, needs 9.0 to make a splash.
    I agree but people also need to be realistic. Blizzard shot their entire load on the revamp in Cataclsym. And what was mostly just removing invisible walls and updating zones. There was very little new assets involved in that update. A new revamp like Darkshore or Arathi is way more work intensive. You're talking about essentially re-building 44 zones from scratch. People are absolutely undermining how much work that is.

I hope we get a revamp very soon. I just don't think 9.0 they are ready for it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Ulduar already has non-instanced parts being visitable iirc so this wouldn't be too unrealistic.
    They are too far away each other: for this you would need to create a city near half the size of Storm Peaks; that will surely NOT happen. Even making the Vyrkul-Village in Icecrown would make more sense as a capital then Ulduar. And as said: having an Old God beneath a city is quite a bad idea. So no, will definitively not happen.

Also making a revamped Zone is something we already had in WoD: Not a good idea at all. I think that we defintively will see icecrown, but only as a transition-point in the story, but not as the whole expansion. And no leak after all explained anything about our Artefact. Hey, we now go to northrend because everything is fine is quite a bad story.

Nope, it sounds more legit? I doubt it; in the end it will all be simply crap.

I think they should revamp the Old World again, BEFORE trying it in expansion content.

If they decide to revamp Northrend now, I really doubt they'll revamp Kalimdor and Eastern Kingdoms in 10.0 or anytime in the future.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ulduar would be a nice city hub, I dunno.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

This is the one, calling it.

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    I agree but people also need to be realistic. Blizzard shot their entire load on the revamp in Cataclsym. And what was mostly just removing invisible walls and updating zones. There was very little new assets involved in that update. A new revamp like Darkshore or Arathi is way more work intensive. You're talking about essentially re-building 44 zones from scratch. People are absolutely undermining how much work that is.

I hope we get a revamp very soon. I just don't think 9.0 they are ready for it yet.
    Yeah i was mostly teasing- but I do think 9.0 and the reveal thereof is KEY for Blizz. I don't care if its a revamp, or whatever, but if they have a "break glass in emergency" thing in their bag of tricks, I think that now is the time.