Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    The letter Trump sent to the PM of Turkey, is a example of why Trump got elected in 2016 and if he is reelected, will play a role in it once again. He is not a typical politician.
    god I can't wait till the baby boomers and their parents die off.
    they are a plague on this country and we are doomed if they don't die off sooner rather than later.
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

It does not matter. None of this matters.
    His supporters will vote and cheer for him, no matter what and that is the real problem. Mom, I'm scared.

I think you are a smart person. But so far, no responses have been made which understands the point I was making.
    So in other words, his atypical way of going about things is what makes him beloved to his base. While everyone else sees the obvious, his base sees a gusty man of the people who is doing what he said he would do, which was buck the traditional way of doing stuff. Yeah, he's an idiot but he's our idiot and we love him more because of it? Was that the point you were making?

This is the type of reaction I expected on here.
    Because it's true. If this is truly how the "average American" speaks, this country is fucking doomed because we're communicating at a middle-school level and not ready for the modern global environment. It should be a scarlet letter of shame, not a symbol of celebration.

And that's not even touching on the "Don't be a tough guy" type talk that's straight out of a bad popcorn flick and has nothing to do with reality and actual diplomacy.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Then try not to mince your words so damn much; no one has any idea what you're talking about.
    If you see no problem with someone saying "my ideas are clearly better, it's just that people are stupid refusing to agree so I'm gonna use force to impose them", then you got problems yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Yes, I think a company should be legally allowed to refuse to serve black people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Right now the left is fact based

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malaky View Post
    If you see no problem with someone saying "my ideas are clearly better, it's just that people are stupid refusing to agree so I'm gonna use force to impose them", then you got problems yourself.
    ...and Trump threatening to beat up protesters and encouraging others to do the same isn't exactly that?
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    His mental age has been a problem since . . . forever?

This is not a new Donald Trump, we've known he was an imbecilic narcissistic asshole for his entire existence.

Yet somehow that wasn't enough for people to say "huh, maybe he shouldn't be president."

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    I think we should be looking at Dems like Nancy Pelosi and Elizabeth Warren and their age and mental health. Case in point? "Pronouns Day." Mark Dice weighs in...
    Is this another video I'm not obligated to watch?
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    god I can't wait till the baby boomers and their parents die off.
    they are a plague on this country and we are doomed if they don't die off sooner rather than later.
    The good thing is, statistically speaking, boomers will die in much greater numbers than they can replenish with their votes or ideals. Young people is more progressive than ever, and they're horrified/enraged ad Dotard Tang.

- - - Updated - - -

I think you are a smart person. But so far, no responses have been made which understands the point I was making.
    Your point being?
    Remember that Erdogan threw that letter (one that would feel itself at home in a mean girls knockoff) to the bin, and proceeded to murder kurds.
    Remeber this. Dotard tang is so fucking impotent that he's letting your fucking allies get killed
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    His mental age has been a problem since . . . forever?

This is not a new Donald Trump, we've known he was an imbecilic narcissistic asshole for his entire existence.

Yet somehow that wasn't enough for people to say "huh, maybe he shouldn't be president."
    It isn't a bug, it is a feature. For all the bullshit that @Ghostpanther spouts, he was right about this one. His immaturity is a large part of what got him elected. The Beavis & Butthead voting block was larger then conventional Politicians anticipated.

Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    It isn't a bug, it is a feature. For all the bullshit that @Ghostpanther spouts, he was right about this one. His immaturity is a large part of what got him elected. The Beavis & Butthead voting block was larger then conventional Politicians anticipated.
    And racism. Remember that racism played a big role
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

The letter Trump sent to the PM of Turkey, is a example of why Trump got elected in 2016 and if he is reelected, will play a role in it once again. He is not a typical politician.
    True. Typical politicians are not mentally retarded. Not sure the same can be said about Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Polyxo View Post
    Mark Dice is like an anthropomorphic beer can.
    A can of Bud Light, to be precise.

Again, look at this.
    You know, usually one would expect you to present something when you say 'look at this'.

Quote Originally Posted by crewskater View Post
    I wonder how many people agree with this and voted for Bernie.. I'd be fine with putting a limit on how old a person can be running for office.
    Does Bernie Sanders show signs of dementia? Being unhealthy in general? I'm not from the US, I don't follow the sideline politics that much. What I've seen from Bernie, he makes sense, as in, what he says is coherent. Cant say the same for the Dumpster.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Why are people acting like Trump is off his rocker, when he is doing and saying the same things he's always done.

He's not senile. He's not crazy.

He's just evil and doesn't actually give a shit.
    Evil and Crazy are not mutually exclusive. Neither is evil and senile. Just saying. My great aunt was a senile evil bitch.

Facts are not ideas, though. Trumps ineptitude is not an idea, it is a fact. You can observe its effects on a daily basis. Same goes for his lying and his stupidity.

And if you cannot see the issues having a compulsive liar and borderline idiot as a president, I don't think I have anything to teach you, because that ship has sailed and sunk.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's easy to claim Trump has always been exactly like this, but that's kind of a simplistic answer with there being some more nuance to it. His opinions have remained fairly consistent throughout the years, but specifically in regards to the way he speaks, there's been significant decline in recent years.

He's still the same old narcissistic racist he's been for a long time, but he used to be able to string sentences together, largely off the cuff, in a far more coherent manner than he's doing now.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    ...and Trump threatening to beat up protesters and encouraging others to do the same isn't exactly that?
    I don't approve responding to VIOLENT protesters with violence, but this has nothing to do with the pathology of Rochana's comment.
    That's true authoritarian fascistic mentality, the kind who caused millions of deaths and wars.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    You know, usually one would expect you to present something when you say 'look at this'. .
    One would expect that someone saying "I'm gonna bypass dialogue with violence" wouldn't need any further explanation.

Which I think says plenty about your moral character.
    Yes, I think a company should be legally allowed to refuse to serve black people.

One would expect that someone saying "I'm gonna bypass dialogue with violence" wouldn't need any further explanation.

Which I think says plenty about your moral character.
    Edit: Nevermind, I finally followed your train of thought.

You know 'force' doesn't necessarily mean 'violence', right? A good deal of Trump supporters, and the Orange Jackass himself, have demonstrated time and time again, that they are unwilling to engage in an actual dialogue. Which is why you see them shitting themselves and wailing about E-Mails still, or make up ridiculous claims of fake news whenever they are faced with facts they don't like.

So, what would you do with someone who is constantly antagonizing you, engaging you, but completely unwilling to factually discuss? The only thing you can do is deny them their platform. If they are unwilling to actually talk, don't let them blather about. Simple as that. That's what humanity does with loud-mouthed idiots who think they can steer our civilization. They are pretty lucky, too. A few hundred years ago they would have simply be beaten to death because they are to dumb to be a functioning citizen.
    Last edited by Skulltaker; 2019-10-18 at 10:17 PM.

And if you cannot see the issues having a compulsive liar and borderline idiot as a president,
    Oh I do see issues in his idiotic side, though I don't agree with him being a compulsive liar. You guys often confuse being wrong with being a liar when the two things aren't the same.

I still believe Trump is better than any other options available, certainly better than Hillary, and that he's done some real good so far.

- - - Updated - - -

Edit: Nevermind, I finally followed your train of thought.

You know 'force' doesn't necessarily mean 'violence', right?
    Can you cite me a single case in history where "just use force instead of dialogue" mentalities didn't end in violence?

Oh I do see issues in his idiotic side, though I don't agree with him being a compulsive liar. You guys often confuse being wrong with being a liar when the two things aren't the same.

I still believe Trump is better than any other options available, certainly better than Hillary, and that he's done some real good so far.

- - - Updated - - -

Can you cite me a single case in history where "just use force instead of dialogue" mentalities didn't end in violence?
    Wasn't there a report recently where they listed 18.000 lies that he made while in office? And you are right. Being wrong and lying are two different things. Being wrong, and then being proven wrong, but insisting that you're right, however, makes you a liar. Because you know the truth, even if you don't acknowledge it.

By what metric would you say Trump is better than Hillary, exactly? His stupidity? His compulsive need to incriminate himself infront of cameras? His betrayal of US allies? His incarceration of children? The funding for the 1/20th of his wall did come from where, exactly? The American taxpayer. I thought Mexico would pay for it?

Trump is a shitstain, a racist, an idiot and an overall testimony to everything that is wrong with the US. And quite honestly, you defending him over anybody at this point says a lot about your moral character.

And why would I have to cite you anything? Again, open your eyes and read. "Force does not equal violence."

Wasn't there a report recently where they listed 18.000 lies that he made while in office? And you are right. Being wrong and lying are two different things. Being wrong, and then being proven wrong, but insisting that you're right, however, makes you a liar. Because you know the truth, even if you don't acknowledge it.

By what metric would you say Trump is better than Hillary, exactly? His stupidity? His compulsive need to incriminate himself infront of cameras? His betrayal of US allies? His incarceration of children? The funding for the 1/20th of his wall did come from where, exactly? The American taxpayer. I thought Mexico would pay for it?

Trump is a shitstain, a racist, an idiot and an overall testimony to everything that is wrong with the US. And quite honestly, you defending him over anybody at this point says a lot about your moral character.

And why would I have to cite you anything? Again, open your eyes and read. "Force does not equal violence."
    Still waiting for that citation...

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Yes, he acts tough because insulting non-whites please his base. However, here I have a startling info : it does not work . This case is a very blatant one, since he did what Erdogan wanted then sent the insults.

If he withdraw troops to prevent Turkey to side with Russia, why then insult Ergodan ?
    Not among Latinos. https://www.newsweek.com/what-donald...upport-1300180

Indeed, a poll from NPR/PBS NewsHour/Marist conducted January 8 through January 10 did find Trump's approval among Latino respondents was 50 percent. Meanwhile, 46 percent of Latino respondents disapproved of the president's job performance.

This was back in Jan. of this year. Not sure what it is now. This time period, his approval rating among white men had dropped 6% points.

Anyway, no one who has posted so far understands what I meant.
    Last edited by Ghostpanther; 2019-10-18 at 11:18 PM.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

Does Bernie Sanders show signs of dementia? Being unhealthy in general? I'm not from the US, I don't follow the sideline politics that much. What I've seen from Bernie, he makes sense, as in, what he says is coherent. Cant say the same for the Dumpster.
    I don't believe so but he recently had a heart attack, which means physical health is just as important.

Not among Latinos. https://www.newsweek.com/what-donald...upport-1300180

Indeed, a poll from NPR/PBS NewsHour/Marist conducted January 8 through January 10 did find Trump's approval among Latino respondents was 50 percent. Meanwhile, 46 percent of Latino respondents disapproved of the president's job performance.

This was back in Jan. of this year. Not sure what it is now. This time period, his approval rating among white men had dropped 6% points.

Anyway, no one who has posted so far understands what I meant.
    Maybe don't rely on wildly out of date polling just because it supports your narrative?

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/latino/...rk-do-n1039361

21% would "probably" vote for him, with only 13% a hard yes.

The survey found 76 percent of Hispanics place a priority on a presidential candidate who values diversity and brings people together.
    Yeah, that's not the Republican wheelhouse.