Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account

Question We can transmog into yeti pajamas all year but not the Hallow's End witch-hats?

Such a sorry state this game's character customization is in.
    Worgen hard, or hardly worgen?

To hell with thoose hats, I have always wanted to be a pumpkin-man all year long.

The flower-crown got a update, didnt it? A quest or something to wear it permanently

Quote Originally Posted by Rootsbum View Post
    To hell with thoose hats, I have always wanted to be a pumpkin-man all year long.

The flower-crown got a update, didnt it? A quest or something to wear it permanently
    This man here getting into the real nitty-gritty.

That'd be fun and we can't have that. At least the flower crowns will be available all year round once you finish the quests.
    On silken ebony wings the harbinger of death arrives.

Quote Originally Posted by RoutinelyWorgen View Post
    Such a sorry state this game's character customization is in.
    You mog the Karazhan hat but that's only the purple version. No way to currently mog the green or red variants

7+ Year Old Account
    Which is a real shame honestly, the red one would go well with a lot of potential mogs.
    Worgen hard, or hardly worgen?

I wish they would just get around to removing all transmog restrictions.

Quote Originally Posted by PixelFox View Post
    They really are silly. We need dyes already too.

Quote Originally Posted by PixelFox View Post
    They are loosening up the weapon restrictions. They might keep going in that direction and let people do more with armor.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    They really are silly. We need dyes already too.
    Dyes are a long way off if ever. They would have to redo the art for so many items never meant for anything like that. Xmog still bugs out as it is. Actually transforming items unlikely. It would mean they would have to redo how they approach raid and pvp gear too since they are just recolors of the same items.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    Personally I kinda want a permanent flying broom!

15+ Year Old Account
    If subs drop, they will prolly add it as a store mount during next expansion or next Halloween event.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

3+ Year Old Account
    There are some things such as dyes that have technical reasons for not being implemented. But then there are things that seem very arbitrary to me. Why the heck wouldn't the witch's hats be transmoggable at this point? Also, why is the Vile Fumigator's mask still cloth and not cosmetic? So many minor things that could altered simply for the sake of fun, yet they deign not to do it. It becomes increasingly obvious with each passing year, especially in 2019, that Blizzard genuinely doesn't care about its own community. We're purely a source of wealth to them and it often seems as though they won't put in any extra work into content unless they absolutely have to. They're behavior contrasts so greatly from the old Blizzard and it saddens me.

I know this is a rather intense response to a rather minor issue but lately I've been very disappointed in what has been and always will be my favorite video game company.
    Listening to the fans led to Classic and considering its success I'd argue that Blizzard should continue listening to the fans.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    You mog the Karazhan hat but that's only the purple version. No way to currently mog the green or red variants
    Isn't there a red witch hat from a Netherstorm quest? I can't really remember what the holiday hats look like, but it should be close enough.

Edit: https://www.wowhead.com/item=30294/r...#reward-from-q

10+ Year Old Account
    This is like such a minor issue, not nearly as important as ....other things.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzhands View Post
    Isn't there a red witch hat from a Netherstorm quest? I can't really remember what the holiday hats look like, but it should be close enough.

Edit: https://www.wowhead.com/item=30294/r...#reward-from-q
    I think the OP is referring specifically to the HD model of the witches hat that was added back in Legion

Quote Originally Posted by Sorotia View Post
    Personally I kinda want a permanent flying broom!
    Hear, hear! Goes perfectly with female mages and warlocks.

You will take your fucking absurd pajamas mog and be happy

i got two witches hats during hallows end last year, they are from a quest in lost isles - Legion expac area. there is more to the event that just what you see outside UC or SW. WOD expac at garrisons has stuff too.

https://www.wowhead.com/quest=43162/...e-crooked-tree
    https://www.wowhead.com/item=139136/...oungest-sister
    https://www.wowhead.com/item=139133/...e-first-sister
    https://www.wowhead.com/item=139134/...-second-sister
    https://www.wowhead.com/item=139135/...e-third-sister

hats show tmogable during event
    Last edited by pinkz; 2019-10-19 at 03:21 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    I think the OP is referring specifically to the HD model of the witches hat that was added back in Legion

Ah, yeah, I don't remember those hats at all lol, but I figured I'd mention something just in case. Those are a lot nicer.

Quote Originally Posted by Alvito View Post
    They are loosening up the weapon restrictions. They might keep going in that direction and let people do more with armor.

- - - Updated - - -

Dyes are a long way off if ever. They would have to redo the art for so many items never meant for anything like that. Xmog still bugs out as it is. Actually transforming items unlikely. It would mean they would have to redo how they approach raid and pvp gear too since they are just recolors of the same items.
    Is your name Debbie?!?!! Be positive!!!