Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Alliance World of Warcraft: Shadow of Elune

What's next?

With the defeat of N'zoth, Azeroth and its survivors are left on the brink of insanity. The Alliance and The Horde are broken, barely holding together by High King Anduin Wrynn, and The Council spearheaded by Thrall. From the shadows of the last Old God's defeat, rises Death herself, the Avatar of Elune, embodied in night elf form to cleanse the world of the impure who have siphoned Azeroth's blood for their own gain. Elune has come to eradicate all races unfit to inhabit Azeroth, namely everyone but Night Elves. A disillusioned Tyrande Whisperwind, Elune's new Night Warrior, has decided to forsake her alliances and join her Goddess in carrying out her plan to bring Azeroth back to a purer time by lifting the veil of Death and damning those who hurt not just her children, but the world at large. Mortals have never faced a Goddess like Elune, and this may be a battle even The Horde and Alliance cannot win together. Elune has come.

Bolvar Fordragon The new Lich King has awakened in Northrend, leading the campaign against Elune, Death herself with NEW DEATH KNIGHTS.

UPDATED DEATH KNIGHT STARTING ZONE. START AT LEVEL 110!
    NEW ZONES, SHADOWLANDS and DRAGON ISLES.
    Take the fight to Elune and her lieutenants, Helya and Tyrande with the assistance of "heroes" seeking redemption, Prince Arthas Menethil, crown prince of Lordaeron in an epic quest line for atonement! Assist former and disgraced Horde Warchief Garrosh Hellscream in tracking down Sylvanas and ending her once and for all!
    LEVEL TO LEVEL 130.
    New PVP zone: DRAGON ISLES
    The Aspects are making a return! The Reds, Blues, Greens, and Bronzes are licking their wounds in the legendary Dragon Isles, led by Alexstrasza. No mortal has ever set foot on The Dragon Isles until now... Warriors will be the first with a new fourth spec, DRAGONSWORN. Compete for the respect of the Aspects by dominating the Dragon Isles to have access to a raid.
    MORE FOURTH SPECS COMING: BARD FOR ROGUE, DARK RANGER FOR HUNTER, AND BATTLE MAGE FOR MAGES.
    More fourth specs to come in subsequent patches!
    NEW CROSS-FACTION PLAY.
    New HORDE exclusive Mak'gora arena style PVP. In the name of your racial leader, engage other Horde races in combat to quell race tensions and try to maintain the peace!
    High Elf customizations for Void Elves!
    Heritage weapons!

Follow the next chapter in King Anduin's story as he weds Taelia Fordragon, bearing young Prince Varian Bolvar Wrynn.
    Following Genn's murder at the hands of Valeera Sanguinar, help Tess Greymane RE-CLAIM GILNEAS for The Alliance.
    Kael'thas Sunstrider's return to Azeroth from The Shadowlands causes many Blood Elves to follow him into The Alliance. blood Elves become neutral!
    Final Allied Races prior to 9.0. MOK'NATHAL AND JINYU.

The veil between Life and Death has been lifted! Elune has revealed herself as DEATH itself! Malfurion will lead Night Elves remaining loyal to The Alliance and LIFE to combat his mad beloved, Tyrande, in an attempt to bring her back!

DARKNESS HAS COME! The leak you have been waiting for is here!

World of Warcraft: Shadow of Elune

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Kael'thas Sunstrider's return to Azeroth from The Shadowlands causes many Blood Elves to follow him into The Alliance. blood Elves become neutral!
    POUHAHAHAHAAHA

No. Fake as fuck

5+ Year Old Account
    Hope Elune looks just like a damn fat moonkin.

Quote Originally Posted by TigTone View Post
    Hope Elune looks just like a damn fat moonkin.
    That can transform into a Night Elf with antlers!

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    That can transform into a Night Elf with antlers!
    A fat hairy male night elf. It would be perfect.

Assuming they'd make a 4th spec for every single class, there'd be an outrage if they were to be released like that. Also, no way in hell we'd side with Garrosh, or that he would even care enough to punish Sylvanas.

Lore-wise, would Elune even rebel against all other races? Trolls preceded Night Elves, if anything they're more worthy to be in Azeroth.

P.S.: I like the name of the expansion though.

can't wait to play a battle mage mage

Elune has nothing to do with Death. Nothing about her is linked to death. As a matter of fact, she's more related to life, as it is theorized that she created the Naaru.

0/10 this leaked information is dumb and disregards all established lore about Elune.

Also, Kael'thas was spurned by the Alliance and that's why the blood elves joined the Horde in the first place. Why would Kael'thas suddenly try AGAIN with the Alliance?

Lost me at Garrosh.

He died on Alt Draenor....which has NO connection to the Shadowlands.

Should have gone with Deathwing

Valeera Sanguinar killing Genn? Why would that happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Gawdzilla View Post
    Lost me at Garrosh.

He died on Alt Draenor....which has NO connection to the Shadowlands.

Should have gone with Deathwing
    DEATH transcends all planes of existence. Orcs have been led to believe their spiritual realm is separate of other mortal races.

THEY WERE WRONG! Death takes indiscriminately. It does not care where you are.

The return of Arthas, Garrosh and Kael'thas sounds good? Well, this expansion also features the return of... MANKRIK'S WIFE! Listen to her deliver such lines as:

"What? You couldn't find me? I was right there."
    and
    "My husband's an idiot."
    and
    "Okay, I need you to find an apple I lost. It won't be on your map, but like, it's in Kalimdor... Probably... Good luck."

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    Valeera Sanguinar killing Genn? Why would that happen.
    Patsy for Gey'arah to stir up faction conflict.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jellmoo View Post
    The return of Arthas, Garrosh and Kael'thas sounds good? Well, this expansion also features the return of... MANKRIK'S WIFE! Listen to her deliver such lines as:

"What? You couldn't find me? I was right there."
    and
    "My husband's an idiot."
    and
    "Okay, I need you to find an apple I lost. It won't be on your map, but like, it's in Kalimdor... Probably... Good luck."
    You win best reply.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    Elune has nothing to do with Death. Nothing about her is linked to death. As a matter of fact, she's more related to life, as it is theorized that she created the Naaru.

0/10 this leaked information is dumb and disregards all established lore about Elune.

Also, Kael'thas was spurned by the Alliance and that's why the blood elves joined the Horde in the first place. Why would Kael'thas suddenly try AGAIN with the Alliance?
    Elune is as shrouded in mystery as DEATH ITSELF!

She is the God of all, Life AND Death. Not a forgiving God, but a VENGEFUL one.

Patsy for Gey'arah to stir up faction conflict.

- - - Updated - - -

You win best reply.

- - - Updated - - -

Elune is as shrouded in mystery as DEATH ITSELF!

She is the God of all, Life AND Death. Not a forgiving God, but a VENGEFUL one.
    No she really fucking isn't. She's mysterious, sure, but nothing about her pertains to death. Try actually reading the lore instead of making something as ridiculous and edgy as this.

No she really fucking isn't. She's mysterious, sure, but nothing about her pertains to death. Try actually reading the lore instead of making something as ridiculous and edgy as this.
    Elune is the primary goddess of the night elven pantheon. She is associated with the larger of Azeroth's two moons, the White Lady, and is considered to be the mother of Cenarius, the forest lord and patron god of all druids. Elune is one of the few full deities of Azeroth.

In tauren culture, she is known as Mu'sha,[1] the left eye of the Earthmother, with the right eye being the sun, An'she.

Strongly associated with healing, tranquility and harmony, Elune is a goddess of peace, but she is not always a pacifist, as she does not advocate peace at all costs. One of her aspects is the Night Warrior, who takes the valiant among the dead and sets them riding across the sky as stars.

The plight of the night elves in Darnassues forced her hand.

To the rest, she will be known as DEATH ITSELF!

Elune is the primary goddess of the night elven pantheon. She is associated with the larger of Azeroth's two moons, the White Lady, and is considered to be the mother of Cenarius, the forest lord and patron god of all druids. Elune is one of the few full deities of Azeroth.

In tauren culture, she is known as Mu'sha,[1] the left eye of the Earthmother, with the right eye being the sun, An'she.

Strongly associated with healing, tranquility and harmony, Elune is a goddess of peace, but she is not always a pacifist, as she does not advocate peace at all costs. One of her aspects is the Night Warrior, who takes the valiant among the dead and sets them riding across the sky as stars.

The plight of the night elves in Darnassues forced her hand.

To the rest, she will be known as DEATH ITSELF!
    You're absolutely reaching here. Sure, she has a fury about her but there are other beings in lore that are more associated with death than her. Mueh'zala, Argus, Bwonsamdi, The Lich King. Making Elune a villain would be a bigger mistake than every plot element in BfA and WoD COMBINED.

You're absolutely reaching here. Sure, she has a fury about her but there are other beings in lore that are more associated with death than her. Mueh'zala, Argus, Bwonsamdi, The Lich King. Making Elune a villain would be a bigger mistake than every plot element in BfA and WoD COMBINED.
    The plight of the Night Elves and the rise of the Night Warrior wasn't just for cosmetic black eye customization. To me, it was an omen. In fantasy, the death of the Gods always comes at the hands of mortals eventually, even when the Gods themselves seem righteous and the mortals unfit to have the gift of creation.

The plight of the Night Elves and the rise of the Night Warrior wasn't just for cosmetic black eye customization. To me, it was an omen. In fantasy, the death of the Gods always comes at the hands of mortals eventually, even when the Gods themselves seem righteous and the mortals unfit to have the gift of creation.
    All right I feel like you're just trolling at this point so I'm gonna walk away from this thread.

Elune a death lord, Tyrande villain-batted, Nelves screwed again, and all of this working alongside Sylvanas? It's perfect! Definitely what Blizz has planned.

All right I feel like you're just trolling at this point so I'm gonna walk away from this thread.
    It's meant to be tongue in cheek but I do have a flair for over the top dramatics. I really do think making at least an Aspect of Elune into Death would present an interesting dilemma.