Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by komlit View Post
    False again keep thinking that
    And why should we believe you, who has provided no evidence at all?

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    They really need to track IP's or something to ban the people that create alt accounts and post fake leaks.
    IP tracking is useless these days.

wall of text hits critical
    I need healing!!
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

My problem with this leaks is that they show no creativity or originality. They all just repeat already popular theories and parrot the same ideas.

Shadowlands, bla bla bla. N'zoth, bla bla bla. Tinker, bla bla bla. Level squish, bla bla bla. World revamp, bla bla bla. 4th spec, bla bla bla. Dragon Isles, bla bla bla.

At least think outside the box guys, don't just copy one another.

Also, don't put so much detail into it. It's way more credible with simple bulletpoints, open to interpretation.

OP you should make your username different from your other leak username tbh

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by realmofshadows2020 View Post
    Beta invites will be given out like hot cakes. The goal is to have as many testers as possible to allow bug fixes to be handles before release instead of finding them after. Beta release is schedule for early Q1 2020, shortly after 8.3 release and 8.3.5 announcement. Full release Q4 2020, possibly Q1 2021. Blizzcon is going to be big this year. Multiple changes to all games, Heroes of the Storm, Overwatch and Diablo seeing the biggest changes. All games will get something. Possible new IP announcement at Blizzcon. Blizzcon schedule will be released Tuesday or Wednesday of next week, 22nd or 23rd of October.
    This is the most unbelievable part - the Sun will go out and the frozen shell of Earth will await the heat death of the Universe, and Blizzard still won't be listening to their beta-testers.
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

I was going to give the op props and not using a lvl squish in this leak but then he goes and mentions one will happen in the expansion after it.

World of Warcraft: Realm of Shadows

- New Level Cap: 130
    Blizzard's own survey already confirmed squish is happening. The rest is random repeat of everything.

1/10

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rojakka View Post
    We know N'Zoth is "vanquished"/"defeated" already, which means that there cannot be an "attempt to imprison" him again in the next expansion. Which therefore means everything that follows this blatant fanfiction bullshit, is also bullshit.

/thread
    Possibly, but Blizzard is known for putting out fake & misleading stuff in these PTR builds to throw people off the real story. I mean we could end up "defeating" N'zoth in 8.3, but I don't think it's correct to say it's an absolute fact that we will.
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

'Humans can be either kul tiran'
    Okay
    'or vrykul'
    Fake.
    Put the ludicrous things at the end of the damn fake leak.

Warmode Off allows you to go to any Faction City as any race.
    You can already do that.

7+ Year Old Account
    - New Allied Races: Tuskarr,
    you played yourself here.

4th spec for some classes but not for DKs when the datamines are the whole reason everyone on these forums is even talking about 4th specs again?.. c'mon man try a little harder at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolites View Post
    aand thats where i stoped reading
    i assume there is a chance they will become playable some day but its like 0,00000001% so i doubt it
    Yeah too bad he put a wall of bullshit text, I saw Tuskar and stop reading

You lost me at frost dwarves and tuskarr

And 4th specs are probably never going to happen, especially after class specs were one of the top issues for BFA. They aren't going to add quite a few brand new specs on top of also trying to fix the current specs.

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    They really need to track IP's or something to ban the people that create alt accounts and post fake leaks.
    Why? What harm do they do? If you lot didn't spam post in them talking about how bad they are, they would be on page two in 10 minutes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by fikcrim View Post
    You can already do that.
    Without being attacked by Npc......

Quote Originally Posted by Rend Blackhand View Post
    Do people get off on writing fake expansions on forums? What is the purpose of all this?
    Well it is "Leak Season". I, personally, find it fun to read through all the fake leaks, trying to figure out which might be a real one(because there is a chance, that some of them has some truth to it).

It works as a hype-up for Blizzcon.

Quote Originally Posted by UndedoKoleda View Post
    Well it is "Leak Season". I, personally, find it fun to read through all the fake leaks, trying to figure out which might be a real one(because there is a chance, that some of them has some truth to it).

It works as a hype-up for Blizzcon.
    Most of the fake leaks tend to be fun to read as well and pick apart all the ridiculous things people think they can pass off as realistic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamespud View Post
    Most of the fake leaks tend to be fun to read as well and pick apart all the ridiculous things people think they can pass off as realistic.
    And then finding out the leak was actually real and those ridiculous things made it through because Blizzard is just as ridiculous these days.