Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    And then finding out the leak was actually real and those ridiculous things made it through because Blizzard is just as ridiculous these days.
    Oh yeah in that thread the other day reminiscing about old leaks I was laughing my ass off at all the old posts dismissing the accurate leaks and then I came across my own post dismissing the WoD leak and it was a refreshing bit of humility.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    haha, he forgot about the level squish in the first few lines... Then I stopped reading.

Next expansion is named Battle For Azeroth.
    New level cap 120
    No new classes, but more allied races, Dark Iron Dwarves, Zandalari trolls and more
    Focus is fighting for Azeroth, war is coming, there... Oh. i am a bit late I guess.

Well, I was right at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    Next expansion is named Battle For Azeroth.
    New level cap 120
    No new classes, but more allied races, Dark Iron Dwarves, Zandalari trolls and more
    Focus is fighting for Azeroth, war is coming, there... Oh. i am a bit late I guess.

Well, I was right at least.
    Oh man I'm so hyped!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rend Blackhand View Post
    Do people get off on writing fake expansions on forums? What is the purpose of all this?
    I kind of enjoy the speculation. It's fun to guess and see what people come up with.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    I kind of enjoy the speculation. It's fun to guess and see what people come up with.
    Yup, it's all part of the BlizzCon season. It wouldn't be nearly as fun if we didn't have a few fake leaks to analyze. I enjoy reading through every single one, even the terrible ones.

To all you people claiming that this is fake, and speaking as if your word is fact, you all have been wrong before. You're denying these based on your own speculations, you don't know everything, hell you know next to nothing really. The only thing you DO know, is you think you know everything. Every expansion, every leak thread, is denied. Yet every expansion, we come back to the forums to find out which ones were real. So why sit here and harass these people? You don't actually know if any one person's leak in particular is fake or real.

There was one thread in particular that I read back regarding Warlords leak, and people swore up and down that "Blizzard would NEVER allow night elves racial bonuses to fluctuate with the time of day! That would screw over raiders who min/max!". Look what happened, exactly that, along with most other proposed racial changes in said thread. I know none of you will admit to it, and I care not to try and convince you. Deny what you want, but there's no need to berate people for it. Because all you people denying every thread WILL be proved wrong down the line.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gamespud View Post
    Oh yeah in that thread the other day reminiscing about old leaks I was laughing my ass off at all the old posts dismissing the accurate leaks and then I came across my own post dismissing the WoD leak and it was a refreshing bit of humility.
    Wow people like you DO exist!

Quote Originally Posted by Nachtigal View Post
    To all you people claiming that this is fake, and speaking as if your word is fact, you all have been wrong before. You're denying these based on your own speculations, you don't know everything, hell you know next to nothing really. The only thing you DO know, is you think you know everything. Every expansion, every leak thread, is denied. Yet every expansion, we come back to the forums to find out which ones were real. So why sit here and harass these people? You don't actually know if any one person's leak in particular is fake or real.

There was one thread in particular that I read back regarding Warlords leak, and people swore up and down that "Blizzard would NEVER allow night elves racial bonuses to fluctuate with the time of day! That would screw over raiders who min/max!". Look what happened, exactly that, along with most other proposed racial changes in said thread. I know none of you will admit to it, and I care not to try and convince you. Deny what you want, but there's no need to berate people for it. Because all you people denying every thread WILL be proved wrong down the line.
    Indeed we have no idea if these leaks are real or not, however statistically most are fake, some have aspects about them that are simply too ridiculous or impractical, and if we're wrong... most of us will enjoy laughing at ourselves years later when checking these threads again!

Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    My problem with this leaks is that they show no creativity or originality. They all just repeat already popular theories and parrot the same ideas.

Shadowlands, bla bla bla. N'zoth, bla bla bla. Tinker, bla bla bla. Level squish, bla bla bla. World revamp, bla bla bla. 4th spec, bla bla bla. Dragon Isles, bla bla bla.

At least think outside the box guys, don't just copy one another.

Also, don't put so much detail into it. It's way more credible with simple bulletpoints, open to interpretation.
    Of course it's more credible when the info isn't as specific, the target they'd have to hit is much larger for it!

Quote Originally Posted by Nachtigal View Post

of course, but this leak is full of saying absolutely nothing. priests will be interesting since they serve both light and shadow, brewmaster will be focused on niuzao, windwalker on xuen, and mistweaver on yulon, arms striking slow but hitting hard with big weapons? its acting like these are brand new ideas and they're new specs, no shit thats their whole fantasy. and stuff like prot getting a sword n board DPS mode instead of it being a full spec... that's why it got removed, the confusion of gladiator being part of protection, why would they reintroduce that?

When its this close to blizzcon I always read more carefully through all the nonsense, it's both fun and gets me hyped a bit more. When it starts 6-8 months before, not so much.

I believe 8.2.5 story got hidden because it would be to revealing of the next expansion too early, than now with 8.3 when its so close to announcement anyway. Now most of it is datamined. So death being a big thing in 9.0 is to be expected. Question is more, what else will it bring.

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    When its this close to blizzcon I always read more carefully through all the nonsense, it's both fun and gets me hyped a bit more. When it starts 6-8 months before, not so much.

I believe 8.2.5 story got hidden because it would be to revealing of the next expansion too early, than now with 8.3 when its so close to announcement anyway. Now most of it is datamined. So death being a big thing in 9.0 is to be expected. Question is more, what else will it bring.
    What will it bring? Why the newest, most exciting, most unique, and definitely not pulled out of their ass, race! Death Elves, now with extra gray and blue!

Quote Originally Posted by Gamespud View Post
    What will it bring? Why the newest, most exciting, most unique, and definitely not pulled out of their ass, race! Death Elves, now with extra gray and blue!
    Gray Elves that only comes in black and white, the uniqueness is real!

Just read the first line and already fake didn't bother reading the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Literally just two more weeks.
    Almost there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    ”We attempt to imprison N’zoth once again with the assistance of MOTHER, Magni, Wrathion and several other major characters. In the final battle N’zoth manages to kill Sylvanas and a couple other major characters. With no victory in sight, Mother, Magni and Wrathion manage to open a portal to allow us to escape back into the real world which fails miserably and allows N’zoth to escape as well. The premise of 9.0 is that N’zoth has escaped and is wreaking havoc on the real world.“

Probably fake, we know N’zoth is vanquished in 8.3. Plus the lack of a level squish.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by realmofshadows2020 View Post
    written diarrhea
    This is the downside to freespeech
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rojakka View Post
    We know N'Zoth is "vanquished"/"defeated" already, which means that there cannot be an "attempt to imprison" him again in the next expansion. Which therefore means everything that follows this blatant fanfiction bullshit, is also bullshit.

/thread
    Wrong.

Ion confirmed that N'zoth had been freed from his imprisonment after our encounter with Azshara. Unlike with Yogg-Saron or C'thun, we will be facing the full might of an Old God this time around.

Do you know why the Titans imprisoned rather than killed the Old Gods? Do you know what happens when you try to kill an Old God? Aman'thul tried to rip Y'Shaarj from the surface of the world and destroyed part of Azeroth in the process. The Old Gods had simply entrenched themselves too deep into Azeroth to be killable without ripping apart the planet. That is why the Titans sought to imprison the remaining Old Gods and construct Titan facilities around them.
    Last edited by Clbull; 2019-10-19 at 09:58 AM.

If you want people to take your leaks real, don't be so retarded. Use your brain, regardless of how low the IQ is.

They JUST announced 2 new races, do you really think they would release another 4?

Your "leak" also has more information than blizzard posts on actual expansion reveals do.

Quote Originally Posted by Clbull View Post
    Wrong.

Ion confirmed that N'zoth had been freed from his imprisonment after our encounter with Azshara. Unlike with Yogg-Saron or C'thun, we will be facing the full might of an Old God this time around.

Do you know why the Titans imprisoned rather than killed the Old Gods? Do you know what happens when you try to kill an Old God? Aman'thul tried to rip Y'Shaarj from the surface of the world and destroyed part of Azeroth in the process. The Old Gods had simply entrenched themselves too deep into Azeroth to be killable without ripping apart the planet. That is why the Titans sought to imprison the remaining Old Gods and construct Titan facilities around them.
    You might want to re-read his post.