Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    Nice try, Ion. How about you go back to balancing classes instead of shitposting on MMO-C?
    Nice try, Ion, you activated my trap card. We are all Ions arguing at this point.

Into the void expansion? Great you can guess a title based upon the entire 8.3 patch being surrounded in void content. Then you backtrack and say it's a placeholder just to save yourself. But it's a catchy thread name i'll give you that.

Death is now a character? You cannot come up with a better lore name other than 'death'? Also, backdoor to deaths dimension. Great man, backdoor is vague as hell. Death's dimension literally means nothing. You had no creativity at all to come up with a zone or area name.

>Dragons at start like Jaina was in BfA. All this is saying is that we are going to see dragons at the start of the expansion? In a game where dragons are literally everywhere? Can you get any more general than this?

This post is literally the worse and least effort shitpost leak I've seen.

"The end game? We cannot destroy the Void and Death because there will be imbalance. Expect "Old Soldier" types of cinematics throughout ItV. Expect Sylvanas to have that "oh shit" look. And fully expect Bolvar to turn on us.

The teaser and opening cinematic is jaw dropping. From what I can tell, expect a kind of purple'ish theme to the expansion. Void Elves heavily factored."
    You're telling us blizzard makes good cinematics, that there will be purple, and Sylvanas is going to be surprised. Is there supposed to be a leak here?

Quote Originally Posted by Cyz View Post
    Into the void expansion? Great you can guess a title based upon the entire 8.3 patch being surrounded in void content. Then you backtrack and say it's a placeholder just to save yourself. But it's a catchy thread name i'll give you that.

Death is now a character? You cannot come up with a better lore name other than 'death'? Also, backdoor to deaths dimension. Great man, backdoor is vague as hell. Death's dimension literally means nothing. You had no creativity at all to come up with a zone or area name.

>Dragons at start like Jaina was in BfA. All this is saying is that we are going to see dragons at the start of the expansion? In a game where dragons are literally everywhere? Can you get any more general than this?

You're telling us blizzard makes good cinematics, that there will be purple, and Sylvanas is going to be surprised. Is there supposed to be a leak here?
    Wait till you get to the "Deathdealer" class!

Nice try, Ion!

Oh I forgot the deathdealer leak. Blizzard has gone to 5 year old children to name their classes now.

Nice try, Ion!
    You got me

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Deathdealer has to be some kind of spec or spec skin.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh I forgot the deathdealer leak. Blizzard has gone to 5 year old children to name their classes now.

You got me
    To be honest, thats what they were saying about death knight... back during WC2.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WaitingForBlizzcon View Post
    >Dragons at start like Jaina was in BfA
    >Ny'alotha is direct gateway to the Void Dimension
    >Death is enemies with Void, hence the Alleria Whispers in Three Sisters Comic

>Azeroth in Death Throes after N'zoth encounter
    >Void whispering to her to let them save her

>Backdoor to Death's dimension

>Void Elves large factors in outcome
    Garbage like this is the downside to free speech.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    Garbage like this is the downside to free speech.
    You say it now, but it will be I with the last laugh

You say it now, but it will be I with the last laugh
    dragonheart for new "artifact item"
    guild halls
    dragon isles
    reveal that sylvie is just an avatar of muehzala who has gotten more powerful through the wars
    reveal taht n'zoth planned his defeat so he could hide in the dagger
    moment of moruzond being born as part of either a raid or a dungeon
    new dragon knight like class
    spec reworks and new specs
    guild rework
    leveling redesign
    more world content to use the wonderful world of azeroth that we already have
    more allied races that already have hints throughout the game like the jinyu
    the whispers from illgynoth in nyalotha slowly happening similar to how the whispers in legion happened in bfa
    returning players
    alliance having inner turmoil

elune true nature being shown
    reveal of xal true identity shown (she is depicted in chronicle)
    the story holding to the WoW genre roots and not going full spaceballs...yet

Quote Originally Posted by razorpax View Post
    guild halls
    dragon isles
    reveal that sylvie is just an avatar of muehzala who has gotten more powerful through the wars
    guild rework
    leveling redesign
    the whispers from illgynoth in nyalotha slowly happening similar to how the whispers in legion happened in bfa
    returning players

Firstly, who are you?
    Secondly.. that*
    Thirdly.. "How do we salvage villain-batting one of the most popular characters in the game?... I know! She was just an illusion!"

10+ Year Old Account
    returning players
    It must be a very exceptional expansion for them to list "returning players" as a feature.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leak Recipe:

• Spoonful of obvious shit we have known for years
    • A pinch of hallucinations
    • Sprinkle some past events
    • Add vagueness to mask the bullshit smell

Serve hot.

---

After Blizzcon claim legitimacy - "muh leak was on the monies - Death is enemy of Void, I told you so".

*snort*

guild halls
    dragon isles
    guild rework
    leveling redesign
    returning players

I'm inclined to believe this one

What does "new specs" mean? Like 4th spec or some being totally reworked?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Leak Recipe:

• Spoonful of obvious shit we have known for years
    • A pinch of hallucinations
    • Sprinkle some past events.

Serve hot.

---

After Blizzcon claim legitimacy - "muh leak was on the monies - Death is enemy of Void, I told you so".

*snort*
    Here's my attempt:

- Level squish.
    - Vulpera and Mechagnomes for 8.3, Wildhammer Dwarves and Forest Trolls for 9.0, High Elves and Ogres for 9.2.
    - Tinkers.
    - Death Knights for Allied Races.
    - N'Zoth will die but we learn later that it was just an illusion and we've actually been trapped in a Matrix type situation for the entirety of 8.3.
    - Tyrande will attack Orgrimmar.
    - Bolvar will return.
    - Void Lords will play a part.
    - Wrathion will pave the way to the Dragon Isles where we will learn the origins of the Dragon Aspects. This is also where we will find the Mother of Dragons (Galakrond's mate), who has become corrupted by the Void Lords.
    - New AP progression system.
    - New talent system.
    - New leveling system.
    - More customization options.
    - 9.1 takes us to Shadowlands, 9.2 takes us to K'aresh.
    - Caverns of Time will return and ties directly into the expansion's plot. Expect both dungeons and raids.

Deathdealer has to be some kind of spec or spec skin.

- - - Updated - - -

To be honest, thats what they were saying about death knight... back during WC2.
    then those people are idiots, because death knights pre-date WoW and warcraft as a whole.
    and i don't just mean DnD, you can argue death knights owe a portion of their existence to the myths of the dullahan and the Norse god Odin among many others.

Please. No more purple and green shit

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyze View Post
    Please. No more purple and green shit
    We will have either a lot of grey or a lot of deep blue starry shit. Take your pick.

15+ Year Old Account
    Your way to active in this thread, other leakers dump there shit leak and leave. I feel like you are just looking for attention. So sad...

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    I'm inclined to believe this one

What does "new specs" mean? Like 4th spec or some being totally reworked?
    crane spec for monks
    new dk spec
    third DH spec
    new mage spec

10+ Year Old Account
    We already know that we kill N'zoth in 8.3 and start hunting Sylvanas. Jumping into a void dimension to fight death makes zero sense.

Also a cloth melee class is laughable.