Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    As I had said, it's not going to make me look like an angel. But given most conversation in there on these matters, it's hardly an iron-clad indictment as well unless you're just in it to single a person out due to personal distaste. Acting like I'm the only person who's ever flamed Limit in there is laughable, or that I'm remotely the most cringelord in there is as well. I'm an easy target, that's all it comes down to, and I have no power in the matter other than to say "really?"

OP, this is a very unhealthy way of dealing with your situation and your actions are only making it worse. The compulsion to fight against something you consider unjust can be very strong, but there are situations in which you need to back away and let go for the sake of your own mental wellbeing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mavick View Post
    I'm so unhealthily possessed about it that i pretty much let it go for months, and after that time found out that I'm still banned after having no contact from Azor laying out any parameters on it. I've repeatedly owned up to the fact that my behavior was less than great and I let this go for months due to that. Even tho re-joining on alt accounts to keep up on things I never impacted anything on that discord negatively, and I don't really intend to going forward. But none of that is withstanding the fact that the discord has remained an important knowledge and social hub to me, and you or anyone else telling me "let it go and move on" is not going to change that for me.
    How is it so hard to understand that you, Mavick, is banned for life in TSL. A few months of you not talking to Azor doesnt change that. Reading this thread and the stuff said in discord makes it super obvious that people dont like you, especially the drunk weekend version of you.

You can complain all you want, but at this point you're just embarrasing yourself. You've already become a meme in the discord.
    Just lay off the booze, go back to lurking on alt accounts and move on. Stop replying to stuff in this thread.

You're just proving Azor right by continuing. It really looks like the rambling of a sick, obsessed man.

I think the issue here.. Is that you talk way too much. Nobody cares enough to read all of it and you're just making the conversation about yourself. The ban is deserved, you're poisonous to the community with your self-obsessed behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by Wondercrab View Post
    OP, this is a very unhealthy way of dealing with your situation and your actions are only making it worse. The compulsion to fight against something you consider unjust can be very strong, but there are situations in which you need to back away and let go for the sake of your own mental wellbeing.
    You know, I completely expected a mob of sorts to come at me when I posted this. But given that Azor is clearly not going to respond to direct messages and has in fact joked about not bothering to read them, this is more or less what I'm left to. And again, I'm simply not going to "back away" from the community at large that I've participated in for years despite a few of his discord buddies deciding to tag team me about it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Krille View Post
    I think the issue here.. Is that you talk way too much. Nobody cares enough to read all of it and you're just making the conversation about yourself. The ban is deserved, you're poisonous to the community with your self-obsessed behavior.
    Or maybe the issue is people putting more substance than is necessary in what I'm saying? If you don't care enough to read all of it, then don't and don't comment about it. You can say "the ban is deserved" in my case without seeing other worse shit that has happened because it seems "funny" to you, or you don't care, or whatever. That's fine. Even Azor himself didn't go so far as to label me "poisonous" to the community, so it's rather a joke that you're trying to go that far with it.

I guess MMO-C pulled out their mods from class forums huh.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoofey View Post
    How is it so hard to understand that you, Mavick, is banned for life in TSL. A few months of you not talking to Azor doesnt change that. Reading this thread and the stuff said in discord makes it super obvious that people dont like you, especially the drunk weekend version of you.

You can complain all you want, but at this point you're just embarrasing yourself. You've already become a meme in the discord.
    Just lay off the booze, go back to lurking on alt accounts and move on. Stop replying to stuff in this thread.

You're just proving Azor right by continuing. It really looks like the rambling of a sick, obsessed man.
    I didn't realize you were now the self-appointed judge of TSL, my bad. A handful of people meme'ing about me on a saturday morning at Azor's prodding isn't really saying much other than what is already obvious and stated: he doesn't like me, and most of you are completely willing to go along with it either out of meme'ry, asshole'rey or sheer lack of giving a shit. That doesn't mean a person should be shut out for fairly innocuous shit that doesn't really go past the way most of you are in fact treating me right now. I'm not even sure how I've harmed any of you to be talking about me like I'm some kind of shitbag honestly, but it's sure as hell not speaking well for the community at large the way a few of you keep going at me like this.

I'll also point out, that it's really telling that when the subject of my ban comes up it's usually "what did he do" because nobody really knew, or was impacted, or anything. It was literally Azor determining I had crossed some arbitrary, uncommunicated line and generally being amused with himself about it afterwards. So acting like I should just sit here and accept being forced out in those circumstances is pretty asinine. One person should not have that much say in an entire class community, I'd hope you all would realize that.

You're proud of yourself?

Not sure how TSL can recover from losing one of it's most valuable posters (Mavick); petition for immediate unban.

Quote Originally Posted by celinamuna View Post
    Not sure how TSL can recover from losing one of it's most valuable posters (Mavick) petition for immediate unban.
    "immediate unban"...........

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sencha View Post
    You're proud of yourself?
    I honestly just want the issue to be over, not sure where I indicated any sense of pride :/

I honestly just want the issue to be over, not sure where I indicated any sense of pride :/
    It is over.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Basically this thread boils down to two things:

How 99.999999% of people feel about this thread:

TSL to OP:

Hopefully the mods delete this soon...

And OP, you really need some Thorazine dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Levix View Post
    Surely if you were so desperate to get back in to TSL you would have spent the last few months laying low. You could have had fun with your 'friends' and not drawn attention to yourself and stayed in TSL. I'm sure if you had done this and gone to Azor X months later saying you'd been in the discord not creating drama or a fuss and you'd like your main account unbanned he would of. Instead you've just been acting like some creepy stalker and at this point, regardless of original ban reason i'd be upholding it based purely on the behaviour you are demonstrating. I mean, what do you even hope to accomplish at this point? The more you post, the more you justify his decision. I don't know you, never have and at this point i hope i never will but from a complete stranger's perspective you are digging your own grave.

TLDR: If you want back into that community so bad, demonstrate you aren't a completely obsessed loon by backing the hell off and keep your head down on a new account.
    That is literally what I did. I idled in there for a few months. I sent him a message last night asking to be unbanned and to move on, participated in normal discussion all that evening for the first time in forever (which you could find by searching for ElClassico) and was banned again with no discussion from him whatsoever.

Edit: People keep asking for mods to delete this thread and I'm completely mystified why people find it so offensive that I'm asking for an honestly shaky ban to be removed that's causing far more attention than it's worth. And yes, I know I'm the one who's drawing attention to it, but it's not like it was strictly my choice aside from saying "yeah I don't give a shit about this community anymore".
    Last edited by Mavick; 2019-10-19 at 04:23 PM.

I didn't realize you were now the self-appointed judge of TSL, my bad. A handful of people meme'ing about me on a saturday morning at Azor's prodding isn't really saying much other than what is already obvious and stated: he doesn't like me, and most of you are completely willing to go along with it either out of meme'ry, asshole'rey or sheer lack of giving a shit. That doesn't mean a person should be shut out for fairly innocuous shit that doesn't really go past the way most of you are in fact treating me right now. I'm not even sure how I've harmed any of you to be talking about me like I'm some kind of shitbag honestly, but it's sure as hell not speaking well for the community at large the way a few of you keep going at me like this.

I'll also point out, that it's really telling that when the subject of my ban comes up it's usually "what did he do" because nobody really knew, or was impacted, or anything. It was literally Azor determining I had crossed some arbitrary, uncommunicated line and generally being amused with himself about it afterwards. So acting like I should just sit here and accept being forced out in those circumstances is pretty asinine. One person should not have that much say in an entire class community, I'd hope you all would realize that.

I havent said anything in TSL since like March\April, and that was just some random stuff. Hell, I see myself as a fairly neutral party in all this, considering how my last interaction with Azor (like a year ago) was more on the negative side of things.

Still, I am also able to see things for what they are. There is no issue here. You just got banned from a discord because the boss doesnt like you, or your drunken behaviour over the last few years. It was obviously a decision that had been building up steam over some time, and the whole Limit situation was the last straw.

Thats all there is to it. You just took your "jokes and memes" too far, and people got annoyed. And its within their right to remove that annoyance if it persists.

This hunter discord is a big shitshow, to begin with. Outdated guides are posted every 5 minutes. 99% of plebs in there are parsing green. If you are a casual hunter and you like to post your raidbot result - you may enjoy it but otherwise, you should just avoid that server.

Listen, you crazy, unhinged maniac: you really need to seek help from a mental health professional because you show just about every warning sign associated with the kind of person that will be a danger to themselves and others at some stage in life. This is the most cringe-inducing read I think I've ever seen on this forum, and it couldn't be over a more worthless topic. I like the part where you're too dumb to just make another account and not tell people "I'm Mavick!!!" as if your identity is such an enormous deal to the people of that discord who likely ignore you 99% of the time anyway.

Edit: People keep asking for mods to delete this thread and I'm completely mystified why people find it so offensive that I'm asking for an honestly shaky ban to be removed that's causing far more attention than it's worth. And yes, I know I'm the one who's drawing attention to it, but it's not like it was strictly my choice aside from saying "yeah I don't give a shit about this community anymore".
    Because you're inflicting drama that involves absolutely no one else here from a site which has zero connection to this one. Those whole post is nothing but you attempting to get validation and the smell of your desperation is so strong we can smell it through our computers.

The only reason it is "causing far more attention" is because you keep flailing your arms pathetically going "Look at me! I am injured! Everyone see how injured I was! Everyone see how mean this person was to me!"

You're better off posting this on /r/AmITheAsshole. Be prepared for a lot of YTAs.

I think the most acceptable outcome all around, unless Azor thinks I still need to perform some kind of further penance, would be for both of us to admit we can both be assholes in our own way, which is not me saying anything he hasn't said himself and not me saying I'm of no fault or don't need to change certain behavior which has already been in place. I don't have to interact with any of you that thinks it's been fun to jab a finger at me this morning nor do I care to know who/what/why or hold a grudge about it. It would just be nice for me to be able to have the discord open on my main app again to stay caught up and ask a random question here and there if/when I start ramping back up.

That's really the only request I'm making here, and I don't think that's really so much out of bounds.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eosia View Post
    Because you're inflicting drama that involves absolutely no one else here from a site which has zero connection to this one. Those whole post is nothing but you attempting to get validation and the smell of your desperation is so strong we can smell it through our computers.

The only reason it is "causing far more attention" is because you keep flailing your arms pathetically going "Look at me! I am injured! Everyone see how injured I was! Everyone see how mean this person was to me!"

You're better off posting this on /r/AmITheAsshole. Be prepared for a lot of YTAs.
    TSL Discord is only linked by a few sources, and this is obviously a big hub for WoW players. It's also the only forum I have of communicating in a way where the decision-maker can see, despite his reluctance to talk with me directly about it. So again, aside from me saying "yep, don't give a shit about playing hunter ever again", I'm not sure what kind of recourse is left to me. And yeah, I know this has opened me u to dealing with a nest of trolls backing him up on it, but it's not like I've not had shit thrown on me over this whole affair already anyhow, now is it?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by huanjia View Post
    Listen, you crazy, unhinged maniac: you really need to seek help from a mental health professional because you show just about every warning sign associated with the kind of person that will be a danger to themselves and others at some stage in life. This is the most cringe-inducing read I think I've ever seen on this forum, and it couldn't be over a more worthless topic. I like the part where you're too dumb to just make another account and not tell people "I'm Mavick!!!" as if your identity is such an enormous deal to the people of that discord who likely ignore you 99% of the time anyway.
    It's really ironic when the person asking for a ban to be lifted hasn't exhibited behavior to another person on that medium approaching this level of dig. Are we equating me calling Podra a bench warmer for Limit (search for that in Discord to see if that wasn't a off-and-on theme in there for lulz) or going after his skill level AFTER calling me the dumbest person on the internet, to this level of psycho-analysis you're attempting on me? I wonder what might be more banworthy.

TSL Discord is only linked by a few sources, and this is obviously a big hub for WoW players. It's also the only forum I have of communicating in a way where the decision-maker can see, despite his reluctance to talk with me directly about it. So again, aside from me saying "yep, don't give a shit about playing hunter ever again", I'm not sure what kind of recourse is left to me. And yeah, I know this has opened me u to dealing with a nest of trolls backing him up on it, but it's not like I've not had shit thrown on me over this whole affair already anyhow, now is it?
    If the "decision-maker" blocks you, he obviously has no desire to communicate with you. In the real world, what you are doing is stalking and can even be punished with ten years in jail depending on your jurisdiction. Period. Attempting to publicly shaming, which has backfired spectacularly I might add, is not going to endear yourself to anyone. Just makes you look unhinged, obsessed, and narcissistic.

Second, you obviously cannot take the hint that these people do not want to associate with you. So stop inflicting yourself on them. Because all you are doing is digging the whole deeper. And embarrassing yourself in the process. I would say "humiliate" but you obviously are too self-absorbed to have any humility.

As for the "trolls backing him up", I would imagine most people only know who you are even talking about because of this thread. So they are not defending him. They are commenting on your obsessive behavior.
    Last edited by Eosia; 2019-10-19 at 04:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eosia View Post
    If the "decision-maker" blocks you, he obviously has no desire to communicate with you. In the real world, what you are doing is stalking and can even be punished with ten years in jail depending on your jurisdiction. Period. Attempting to publicly shaming, which has backfired specatacularly I might add, is not going to endear yourself to anyone. Just makes you look unhinged, obsessed, and narcissistic.

Second, you obviously cannot take the hint that these people do not want to associate with you. So stop inflicting yourself on them. Because all you are doing is digging the whole deeper.

As for the "trolls backing him up", I would imagine most people only know who you are even talking about because of this thread. So they are not defending him. They are commenting on your obsessive behavior.
    "In the real world" this person typically wouldn't have the sole, unchecked authority to remove a person from an entire community of people on a personal whim unless we're talking about some pretty narrowly defined categories that don't match up well to a class community. This isn't a great analogy I don't think.

"These people" seems to relate to a handful of posters on MMO-C, that as my screenshots earlier indicate is probably a few people in the main trueshotlodge channel having a good laugh and going after blood. Nobody is mandating to them they need to keep visiting the thread besides themselves.

Again, I posted screenshots eluding to where some of the comments are coming from.