Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mavick View Post

I'm so unhealthily possessed about it that i pretty much let it go for months, and after that time found out that I'm still banned after having no contact from Azor laying out any parameters on it. I've repeatedly owned up to the fact that my behavior was less than great and I let this go for months due to that. Even tho re-joining on alt accounts to keep up on things I never impacted anything on that discord negatively, and I don't really intend to going forward. But none of that is withstanding the fact that the discord has remained an important knowledge and social hub to me, and you or anyone else telling me "let it go and move on" is not going to change that for me.
    Why would you expect to be randomly unbanned?
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    Beacuse he's the motherfuckin' Mavick!
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

"In the real world" this person typically wouldn't have the sole, unchecked authority to remove a person from an entire community of people on a personal whim unless we're talking about some pretty narrowly defined categories that don't match up well to a class community. This isn't a great analogy I don't think.
    His server, his rules. I guess that other stench eminating from you was also entitlement. Entitlement and Desperation... such a toxic mix.

"These people" seems to relate to a handful of posters on MMO-C, that as my screenshots earlier indicate is probably a few people in the main trueshotlodge channel having a good laugh and going after blood. Nobody is mandating to them they need to keep visiting the thread besides themselves.
    None of which concerns this site. You just proved my point that you came here seeking validation and to put your narcissistic injury on display for all of us to see.

Again, I posted screenshots eluding to where some of the comments are coming from.
    And again, no one cares. I looked at them out of curiosity. If I had a metered connection I would send you the bill for wasted bandwidth. You just do not seem to get it through your head that no one cares.

To quote the wise words of Miss Saffron Monsoon: "You are not Jesus Christ. You are not important. You're not even interesting."

I'm not. I spent a few months just watching, I messaged, I participated innocently, and was removed on the alt-account with no word given. I don't see it as random so much as hoping enough time had passed or maybe at least getting a response as to how much more/anything.

I think the most acceptable outcome all around
    Is for you to continue to be banned, because you were causing issues, and for you to move on with your life and stop caring so much about a class discord in a dying game in a dying genre. Go find another discord to shitpost in, there are plenty.

I don't have to interact with any of you
    The TSL discord has the same right to ban you permanently and to no longer interact with you.

It would just be nice for me to be able to have the discord open on my main app again to stay caught up and ask a random question here and there if/when I start ramping back up.
    You have no right to access of any discord. You lost your privilege of being in, and participating in, that discord through your own actions. Lemme also tell you, this thread is guaranteeing that you will never be given the privilege again.

That's really the only request I'm making here, and I don't think that's really so much out of bounds.
    This is MMOC. Even if anyone here agrees with you, we have no recourse of helping you.

I don't even really play WoW any more, let alone play a hunter, let alone involve myself in class discords. I opened MMOC to check up on some stuff I've missed since the recent patch and saw this thread. If you think this thread is any way going to help you then you're incredibly naive.
    Whaleshark /spits on your science.

I'm not. I spent a few months just watching, I messaged, I participated innocently, and was removed on the alt-account with no word given. I don't see it as random so much as hoping enough time had passed or maybe at least getting a response as to how much more/anything.
    Okay, so just keep posting etc on your alt account instead of telling him "hey, I'm ban evading, please unban me"? Because to any admin/mod that just reads as "hey, I'm ban evading, ban this account too please"
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by Eosia View Post
    His server, his rules. I guess that other stench eminating from you was also entitlement. Entitlement and Desperation... such a toxic mix.

None of which concerns this site. You just proved my point that you came here seeking validation and to put your narcissistic injury on display for all of us to see.

And again, no one cares. I looked at them out of curiosity. If I had a metered connection I would send you the bill for wasted bandwidth. You just do not seem to get it through your head that no one cares.

To quote the wise words of Miss Saffron Monsoon: "You are not Jesus Christ. You are not important. You're not even interesting."

It's the entire Hunter discord community, and at one point I assumed it was ran jointly tho I rather doubt that at this point. It probably still is and maybe Prox or whoever else thinks I should still be banned as well, I don't know, since nobody has communicated it to me. But even if it's "his server, his rules" I'm really not asking for much here.

I came here simply to lay it out truthfully and to reach a resolution. I think anyone would be stretching tremendously to assume I'm up to some kind of nefarious goal here particularly the people who know me. And yes, it does concern this site when it's the only source I've ever been able to communicate with him or anyone else on that community directly on besides Discord, which I obviously cannot.

Let's modify that to "you don't care". Let's not try to speak for everyone.

It's the entire Hunter discord community, and at one point I assumed it was ran jointly tho I rather doubt that at this point. It probably still is and maybe Prox or whoever else thinks I should still be banned as well, I don't know, since nobody has communicated it to me. But even if it's "his server, his rules" I'm really not asking for much here.

I came here simply to lay it out truthfully and to reach a resolution. I think anyone would be stretching tremendously to assume I'm up to some kind of nefarious goal here particularly the people who know me. And yes, it does concern this site when it's the only source I've ever been able to communicate with him or anyone else on that community directly on besides Discord, which I obviously cannot.

Let's modify that to "you don't care". Let's not try to speak for everyone.
    Try twitter next time, much easier for Azor to just mute/block you there as well without the rest of us having to see your pathetic posts. You're also not entitled to anybody communicating with you regarding the ban. You got banned, end of story unless the mods choose otherwise(and this thread is not helping your case in the slightest)
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Okay, so just keep posting etc on your alt account instead of telling him "hey, I'm ban evading, please unban me"? Because to any admin/mod that just reads as "hey, I'm ban evading, ban this account too please"
    I mean I could technically keep doing that forever, but that's not the point. I'm not trying to make a show of the fact that I can honestly get back in there when I wanted. But if I'm not doing anything that even remotely could be considered wrong after a pretty decent amount of time, what honestly is the reason for having me banned?

I mean I could technically keep doing that forever, but that's not the point. I'm not trying to make a show of the fact that I can honestly get back in there when I wanted. But if I'm not doing anything that even remotely could be considered wrong after a pretty decent amount of time, what honestly is the reason for having me banned?
    Whatever you did to get banned in the first place, presumably.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

10+ Year Old Account
    This forum is not the place for off-site drama. Keep it on Discord or reddit or wherever it originated.

CLOSED.