Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisei View Post
    This is actually extremly amusing and shows a new side of Horde characters that usually goes under in all their war mongering. Since Anduin/Taelia is a very clear possibility I wonder if we are going to see more romance plots. That would be funny and awesome.
    I always thought Flynn/Taelia would be a thing. How old is Taelia anyway? Isn't she too old for Anduin?

Quote Originally Posted by Moonrage View Post
    I always thought Flynn/Taelia would be a thing. How old is Taelia anyway? Isn't she too old for Anduin?
    born around the time of the scourge rising, so around 20ish years.

about 3ish years older than anduin. not too old, i think. but if they've gotta do it, i'd really rather it be someone more interesting than the girl designed to be his wife.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    born around the time of the scourge rising, so around 20ish years.

about 3ish years older than anduin. not too old, i think. but if they've gotta do it, i'd really rather it be someone more interesting than the girl designed to be his wife.
    They should really impliment Teenage/young adult models in wow, even if it's only for NPCs. Humans in wow are either 6 or 35, there's no inbetween.

5+ Year Old Account
    Seems if one magic addict met other one magic addict -> they gather for Sexy Magic
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

Quote Originally Posted by Omedon View Post
    I would love this!
    haha or a possible Anduin/Talanaji thing happening
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

Quote Originally Posted by Muajin76 View Post
    haha or a possible Anduin/Talanaji thing happening
    I’ve wanted Talanduin the arranged marriage from hell for the sake of peace since forever! Talanji would bury that boy like Cersei buried Robert!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    lorthemar likes lady liadrin but she was very busy killing undead or training.
    Yeah, as far as I knew his infatuation was mostly one-sided. Liadrin wasn't quite as interested.
    THEN AGAIN I DONT KNOW ELVEN COURTSHIP IS ALIEN TO ME IT INVOLVES NO ALCOHOL OR BOAR MEAT
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

If Liadrin wanted it she shoulda put a ring on it.

10+ Year Old Account
    There gonna have gold and purple babies

"I've been trapped in a bubble with the same guys for 10,000 years. You could say I'm ready for a little... variety."

20 year time skip, new half-breed allied races!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    "I've been trapped in a bubble with the same guys for 10,000 years. You could say I'm ready for a little... variety."

20 year time skip, new half-breed allied races!
    Grey Elves are the future.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisei View Post
    This is actually extremly amusing and shows a new side of Horde characters that usually goes under in all their war mongering. Since Anduin/Taelia is a very clear possibility I wonder if we are going to see more romance plots. That would be funny and awesome.
    Anduin/Taelia is not a possibility, it's what will happen. Taelia is Anduin's Aggra, Flynn had an interest in her (Past tense intended, at the end of the Tiragarde storyline she makes it quite clear that she doesn't like him that way and he says he's happy with her friendship) for a little while but it's completely obvious that she'll be Anduin's wife, especially with Jaina pushing for it in the 8.3 dialogue with him.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Malacrass View Post
    Who cares about Lorthemar and Thalryssa

Wrathion spoiler:

Wrathion: Kalecgos. I am told you entered into a relationship with a human.
    Kalecgos: I... well, it is... complicated.
    Wrathion: Humans often can be. Like all mortals, they are fickle beings, yet they hold great promise.
    Kalecgos: From what I have been told, certain mortals might say the same thing about you.
    Wrathion: Hmph. Complicated indeed..
    That's just queerbaiting to keep the fujoshi interested and to provide Christie Golden with more "But I said Anduin wasn't gay, straight guys can be nice" subtle gay-bashing on Twitter.
    There will never, ever, in a million years going to be a gay male couple in WoW, much less written by her.

Quote Originally Posted by Weatherwax View Post
    There will never, ever, in a million years going to be a gay male couple in WoW.

https://www.wowhead.com/item=108649/...avage-passions

It counts!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

3+ Year Old Account
    It was by no longer being around the Well of Eternity that the High Elves gained their skin color. It would seem that for some beings, the natural hue of flesh is on the same spectrum as humans, dwarves and gnomes. However, they still hold the blood of the Highborne, as do the Nightborne.

As a result I feel as though the High Elven/Blood Elven and Nightborne appearances will be recessive traits and their children will resemble Highborne. Thoughts?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Weatherwax View Post
    Anduin/Taelia is not a possibility, it's what will happen. Taelia is Anduin's Aggra, Flynn had an interest in her (Past tense intended, at the end of the Tiragarde storyline she makes it quite clear that she doesn't like him that way and he says he's happy with her friendship) for a little while but it's completely obvious that she'll be Anduin's wife, especially with Jaina pushing for it in the 8.3 dialogue with him.

- - - Updated - - -

That's just queerbaiting to keep the fujoshi interested and to provide Christie Golden with more "But I said Anduin wasn't gay, straight guys can be nice" subtle gay-bashing on Twitter.
    There will never, ever, in a million years going to be a gay male couple in WoW, much less written by her.
    I would like to add that this is a video game and sexuality doesn't need to play as significant a role in the lives of its fictional characters as many people would have it. Perhaps this is an unpopular opinion, but Christie Golden shouldn't pander to any demographic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lothemar:

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin Johnson PI View Post
    It was by no longer being around the Well of Eternity that the High Elves gained their skin color. It would seem that for some beings, the natural hue of flesh is on the same spectrum as humans, dwarves and gnomes. However, they still hold the blood of the Highborne, as do the Nightborne.

As a result I feel as though the High Elven/Blood Elven and Nightborne appearances will be recessive traits and their children will resemble Highborne. Thoughts?

- - - Updated - - -

I would like to add that this is a video game and sexuality doesn't need to play as significant a role in the lives of its fictional characters as many people would have it. Perhaps this is an unpopular opinion, but Christie Golden shouldn't pander to any demographic.
    Then can we remove the Lor'themar and Thalyssra things? I always cringe when SJW Gaming companies have to push their straight agenda on us gamers to pander towards triggered straights who just want to push their politics of straight marriage and the straight lifestyle on us gamers.

On a serious note, I'm not straightphobic, some of my best friends are actually straight and I was once in a straight marriage. I just don't like how they have to push this straight content in all the games, just to promote a political agenda.

That was a mirror by the way.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiza View Post
    Then can we remove the Lor'themar and Thalyssra things? I always cringe when SJW Gaming companies have to push their straight agenda on us gamers to pander towards triggered straights who just want to push their politics of straight marriage and the straight lifestyle on us gamers.

On a serious note, I'm not straightphobic, some of my best friends are actually straight and I was once in a straight marriage. I just don't like how they have to push this straight content in all the games, just to promote a political agenda.

That was a mirror by the way.
    Those triggered straights are ruining this game. They can't just let people experience a story and play a game, no it has to be all about procreation, DOESN'T IT

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin Johnson PI View Post
    Those triggered straights are ruining this game. They can't just let people experience a story and play a game, no it has to be all about procreation, DOESN'T IT
    I mean, they also have to push their preferences on people. Especially vulnerable children who play this game. And, you know, they have to basically invade every setting. Like, Warcraft 1 and 2 had straights and all and everything was still warcraft and people fighting and awesome and then they started to infiltrate the game with wc3 slowly and now we have unification and pandering to straight romance in every plotline.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiza View Post
    I mean, they also have to push their preferences on people. Especially vulnerable children who play this game. And, you know, they have to basically invade every setting. Like, Warcraft 1 and 2 had straights and all and everything was still warcraft and people fighting and awesome and then they started to infiltrate the game with wc3 slowly and now we have unification and pandering to straight romance in every plotline.
    I wouldn't have as much of a problem with Blizzard pushing an agenda in their game (I would dislike it as much as every other dev/publisher that's doing the same thing) if this whole China debacle wasn't going on. I won't go into it but those in charge at ActiBlizz are a bunch of hypocrites.