Scourge Allied Race

All Allied Races have some sort of connection to one of the current races, for example Tauren -> Highmountain Tauren, so its safe to assume that Blizzard intends to have one allied race for each regular one. With that said, the races currently missing are undead and worgen, and for a long time people thought that Alliance would get the Undead raised by the Light such as Calia as an allied race for the alliance, probably even reclaiming the Kingdom of Lordaeron once more for the Alliance.

While that may still be the case (Calia failing with the Forsaken and going to the alliance with those who prefer her instead of staying on the Horde), there is another possibility: The Scourge joining a faction as an allied race.

With Bolvar the way he is its unclear which faction he would join, but its highly likely that he would join the Alliance. We have received information about the possibility of Death Knights for the current allied races, even the Pandaren, now why would Blizzard go to all the work of creating new models, an entire new starting experience and new lore for the little benefit of adding a class to more races? Because maybe it isn't just that, maybe they are doing it because of so much more. Its highly likely that Bolvar will play a very important role in the new expansion, people are speculating that we will get into the Shadowlands through Icecrown, so it would make sense for Bolvar to prepare a new Generation of Death Knights, this time will all the races currently available. This could also mean that the Scourge could join the fight, or rather we join the scourge on their current fight against Bolvar's enemies.

I know that this is a lot of speculation, but I kinda like this ideas, and I would certainly prefer to get a Scourge allied race than a race raised by the light.

"the scourge" aren't a race

Blizzcon can't come soon enough.

They could have a group of undead that has freed himself from the Lich King and is independent.

Quote Originally Posted by lostsoup View Post
    "the scourge" aren't a race
    Neither the Highmountain, nor the Kul Tiran... Thats why I said "allied race"

I wrote this in the spirit of speculation, personally I like speculation, I think its an amazing thing when a story allows people to speculate and talk about whats coming next, you see, I am a huge lore nerd, my friends arent, but there are people here in this forums that are so I figured I could have a nice conversation with some people over this possibility, maybe its just crazy, but its a fun idea that I had and I don't think anyone mentioned before.

We are just before they announce the next expasion, so people are even more hyped about what's to come, at least I am, so this is the perfect time to have these conversations. My only fear is that some scenarios speculated by some people end up being better than what they release, which is what have been happening with this expansion, but I am highly hopeful for the next one, and if it sucks as bad as BFA its probably gonna be the end of the line for me on this game, as with a lot more people, so they really can't fail again.

Scourge are a faction. They are like 10 races/creations. First you'd have to tell us which one, because it certainly couldn't be all of them. Death Knights are already a hero class :-)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakhath View Post
    Blizzcon can't come soon enough.
    This.

/10chars
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

I'd love to be able to play an Abomination!

Quote Originally Posted by fikcrim View Post
    They could have a group of undead that has freed himself from the Lich King and is independent.
    The forsaken say hello.....

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    I'd love to be able to play an Abomination!
    Goblins are already in the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    What the fuck you think the forsaken is?

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Nephys View Post

I wrote this in the spirit of speculation, personally I like speculation, I think its an amazing thing when a story allows people to speculate and talk about whats coming next, you see, I am a huge lore nerd, my friends arent, but there are people here in this forums that are so I figured I could have a nice conversation with some people over this possibility, maybe its just crazy, but its a fun idea that I had and I don't think anyone mentioned before.

We are just before they announce the next expasion, so people are even more hyped about what's to come, at least I am, so this is the perfect time to have these conversations. My only fear is that some scenarios speculated by some people end up being better than what they release, which is what have been happening with this expansion, but I am highly hopeful for the next one, and if it sucks as bad as BFA its probably gonna be the end of the line for me on this game, as with a lot more people, so they really can't fail again.
    Difference is, that "The scourge" is an army consisting of basically every sort of wierd undead. Your thread might as well have been named "Alliance Allied Race"

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account

The scourge are a collection of races and creatures.....they don't have a standard archetype.....

10+ Year Old Account
    All Allied Races have some sort of connection to one of the current races, for example Tauren -> Highmountain Tauren, so its safe to assume that Blizzard intends to have one allied race for each regular one. With that said, the races currently missing are undead and worgen, and for a long time people thought that Alliance would get the Undead raised by the Light such as Calia as an allied race for the alliance, probably even reclaiming the Kingdom of Lordaeron once more for the Alliance.

While that may still be the case (Calia failing with the Forsaken and going to the alliance with those who prefer her instead of staying on the Horde), there is another possibility: The Scourge joining a faction as an allied race.

With Bolvar the way he is its unclear which faction he would join, but its highly likely that he would join the Alliance. We have received information about the possibility of Death Knights for the current allied races, even the Pandaren, now why would Blizzard go to all the work of creating new models, an entire new starting experience and new lore for the little benefit of adding a class to more races? Because maybe it isn't just that, maybe they are doing it because of so much more. Its highly likely that Bolvar will play a very important role in the new expansion, people are speculating that we will get into the Shadowlands through Icecrown, so it would make sense for Bolvar to prepare a new Generation of Death Knights, this time will all the races currently available. This could also mean that the Scourge could join the fight, or rather we join the scourge on their current fight against Bolvar's enemies.

I know that this is a lot of speculation, but I kinda like this ideas, and I would certainly prefer to get a Scourge allied race than a race raised by the light.
    Considering that the Scourge is still considered a hostile threat, I don't see that as possible.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Its highly likely that Bolvar will play a very important role in the new expansion
    Thats obvious, nexp expantion name is:
    Wrath of Bolvar
    Wrath of Bolvar
    Wrath of Bolvar

10+ Year Old Account

The difference between Highmoutain and the Scourge is Highmoutain are Tauren...the Scourge is compromised of pretty much every flesh and blood race on the planet that was within Arthas' grasp.

Humans....Orcs...Trolls...Elves...everything, even races that aren't playable. You can't really make a race out of that

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ThiagoTorres View Post
    Thats obvious, nexp expantion name is:
    Wrath of Bolvar
    Wrath of Bolvar
    Wrath of Bolvar
    Uhh, excuse me?

Wrath of the Bolvar.

Yeah, Scourge is a bit of an amalgam of a lot of races, but obviously most of them can't be playable due to not being even remotely close to humanoid, races such as Nerubian, Gargoyles or even Frost Wyrms. There are also a lot of creatures that are mostly mindless and such are only used as servants, such as ghouls or abominations, the Forsaken have abominations, but they serve only as guards for example.

Also, the Forsaken have different humanoids as well, they have elves, dwarves, gnomes, its not just humans... I think the Scourge model could be a different undead form, maybe a bit more mostrous to show the Scourge side.