Page 1 of 2
LastLast

I found a cool secret in Classic and sharing it

I leveled my horde character and I found blood stain on the floor in Throne Room Undercity. After watching the WC III cinematic where Arthas kills his father and comparing to Throne Room blood stain it's in same spot, enjoy:

Theres also the audio

I hate to burst your bubble but this has been known since vanilla. There are also rose petals and you can hear the bells ring.

Quote Originally Posted by babyback View Post
    I hate to burst your bubble but this has been known since vanilla. There are also rose petals and you can hear the bells ring.
    I didn't find anything about it

Quote Originally Posted by ryjkur View Post
    I didn't find anything about it
    This has been known since vanilla. Quite late to the party.

10+ Year Old Account
    You should turn your sounds on there aswell and you here the audio from the cinematic.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Just because the OP didn't know about doesn't mean you have to shit on their discovery
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

While known from day one, thanks for sharing. This has always been one of my favorite spots in the game and your post reminds me of all the cool little details that made exploring the game for the first time so amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I leveled my horde character and I found blood stain on the floor in Throne Room Undercity. After watching the WC III cinematic where Arthas kills his father and comparing to Throne Room blood stain it's in same spot, enjoy:

I'm sorry, it has always been there. Impossible to wash off..
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I love it when people that clearly didn't play Vanilla find "secrets"
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Quote Originally Posted by Fabled View Post
    Just because the OP didn't know about doesn't mean you have to shit on their discovery
    HAHAHA you serious? - J Jonah Jameson.

You're going to get hit back regardless of how minuscule or major the discovery is.

I think if you RP walk into the throne room that triggers the audio.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is cool!

Quote Originally Posted by Linkedblade View Post
    I think if you RP walk into the throne room that triggers the audio.
    Its not rp walking. Its just called walking. YW.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Dont let idiots in this forum to shit on you for finding this! this is a nice secret and you should also open your audio, you will hear the "cinematic" aswell ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Zigrifid View Post
    Dont let idiots in this forum to shit on you for finding this! this is a nice secret and you should also open your audio, you will hear the "cinematic" aswell ^^
    Tried this, whoah :O

Its a cool thing they added for one of their best cinematics, maybe even the best. You can also hear sound files of the bells ringing and the dialogue between Arthas and Terenas:

welcome back to 2004

Wtf this is awesome!
    We're allowed to rediscover old stuff and claim it as our own?

Ok well I discovered gravity and invented Hentai
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassafrass View Post
    It's a Horde symbol but the middle part can also be called the "Eye" of the zone (AZSHARA), it's a play on words
    No, it is happening. The zone changed, it belongs to the Goblins now and is their home. Hearthstone is having a mechanical themed expansion soon, November's cardback is Goblin influenced and revealed concept art shows Goblin machinery. It's a HS expansion, sorry.