Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Horde Why CNN, Mainstream & Social Media is Hemorrhaging Credibility

CNN, MSNBC and those like it are your enemies. I have an intense hatred for these media outlets and their extremely bias take on Trump and the constant push for woke bullshit.

Social Media and the mainstream media has been constantly censoring conservative and non-pc takes. This has got to end.

Quote Originally Posted by Mythic-RaidLead View Post
    This has got to end.
    The only sensible thing you've said since you created this sock account. Now kindly take your own advice and delete it.

The "mainstream media is hemorrhaging credibility" in the eyes of gullible simpletons who are stupid enough to actually believe what their petulant man-child of a president says. To everyone else it's much the same as it's always been.

CNN, MSNBC and those like it are your enemies. I have an intense hatred for these media outlets and their extremely bias take on Trump and the constant push for woke bullshit.

Social Media and the mainstream media has been constantly censoring conservative and non-pc takes. This has got to end.

Yes those are negatively biased towards trump. Now list the one that have a positive bias towards trump. The truth is, news media has always been a tool of manipulation.. There Is no incentive to inform folks, there is only incentive to shape opinions.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

There is only one group that thinks they're losing credibility, and it's the crazy train that exclusively watches Fox or even crazier shit on the internet. It's because you call everything you don't like fake news.

Spoiler, it's real news. You're the one that's wrong. You're linking Project fucking Veritas for god's sake. If it smells like shit everywhere you go, check your shoes.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's why I always go for Reuters, AP and BBC.

I used to visit CNN years ago, but over time they lost me because they certainly like to mix their agendas and preferences into news.

In my opinion, as it stands, CNN at the likes are no better than FOX.

I simply suggest reporting this for "conspiracy theory" peddling and moving on with your lives.
    Last edited by Rozz; 2019-10-19 at 09:52 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Typically, reality and truth aren't on the side of conservatives.

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Allow me to introduce you to James Gordon Bennett Sr. After you have educated yourself on him, look of William Randolph Hearst, and Joseph Pulitzer (Yes, that Pulitzer).

After you have thus educated your self on what media is, and how we arrived at the modern media, perhaps you will have a more informed opinion on what you are complaining about, and you might even realize that what you are mad about actually happened more then a century ago. If you really look hard enough, you might even realize that the same things you are bashing the "MSM" for are far more apparently in Pro-Trump media, like brietbart, fox news, and RT.

Because it isn't that the MSM is "Good" per se, because they aren't. But it isn't actually poor journalism that offends you, it is the fact that they are reporting facts that you don't like. All the other bullshit around the reporting of those facts (Sensational Headlines, Cheesy Graphics, Breaking News Banners, Scrolling headlines, Countdown clocks for everything, emotional guests...) makes them an easy target, but none of those things are things that actually upset you.

The Trump cult, like every other cult, every other conspiracy, is based on a breakdown of trust in institutions that society has normalized. You are angry at the MSM because you have been told to be angry at them. Anti-Vaccers have had their trust in modern medicine destroyed, and thus they lash out in anger at "Main Stream Medicine" that insists on telling them a truth that they do not like. Flat Earthers have lost trust in... basically everything actually, and lash out at against the scientists, corporations, governments, education system, and everyone else that insists the earth is an oblate spheroid, which is a truth they dislike. Because each of this "movements" shares the same pattern, isolate their members from the "mainstream", convince them that the only source of truth is to be found within the movement, and that outsiders are to be hated and feared. That is what has happened to you. Your right wing news sources has convinced you that everyone that is not them has lied to you for nefarious purposes, and that you should react with disgust and fear. Which you have.

Quote Originally Posted by mvaliz View Post
    I simply suggest reporting this for "conspiracy theory" peddling and moving on with your lives.

- - - Updated - - -

What this guy says right here.
    This is not a conspiracy theory. Watch the video. Why do you insist on defending the likes of CNN?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post

I used to visit CNN years ago, but over time they lost me because they certainly like to mix their agendas and preferences into news.

CNN is complete trash. Yes Reuters and AP are still at least sort of decent. Far less likely to peddle SJW nonsense.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is not a conspiracy theory. Watch the video. Why do you insist on defending the likes of CNN?
    You are aware that some youtube videos contain conspiracy theories, right? Anyway read my post above and think about it for a while. Your sources are attempting to isolate you and frighten you. None of this is new, it has happened to millions of people before you, and will keep happening for as long as the human race is alive. But you don't have to fall for it unless you want to.

How... Cnn is the definition of we do things for profit regardless of who it effects.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Man, somebody said in another thread that this guy sounds and reads like StuporTony before he got permabanned... I wasn't believing him before, but now I kinda see it. =/

CNN, MSNBC and those like it are your enemies.
    This is not a conspiracy theory.
    Hmmm... Well I'm convinced.

Fox News is mainstream media.

- - - Updated - - -

Man, somebody said in another thread that this guy sounds and reads like StuporTony before he got permabanned... I wasn't believing him before, but now I kinda see it. =/
    He came off as derpkitteh's alt account (plausible since she's banned right now) because of all the "rewire and modify everyone's brains!" posting.

well if he would stop breaking the law the news would stop covering it, amazing how that works, as for "censoring" ignoring conservatives constant lying isn't censoring and conservatives being punished for breaking what ever services's TOS isn't censoring.

and

Literally they’re more fact based. I don’t like cnn because they allow crazy conservatives who will lie and then not be challenged much on it before they just move on. All for sensationalism doesn’t make it “fake”. Fox outright lies...

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    well if he would stop breaking the law the news would stop covering it, amazing how that works, as for "censoring" ignoring conservatives constant lying isn't censoring and conservatives being punished for breaking what ever services's TOS isn't censoring.

and
    If those "TOS" bullshit is disproportionately effecting conservatives, there is a problem and should change.

If those "TOS" bullshit is disproportionately effecting conservatives, there is a problem and should change.
    yes maybe they should stop fucking breaking the TOS.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, but what if the problem is just conservatives break established rules more frequently? I mean actual conservatives don't, but Trump cultists certainly do. Because that is what happens when you start abandoning the reality that the rest of us live in.

5+ Year Old Account
    Maybe if Trump wants less negative headlines, he should stop doing negative things...