Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryFromHR View Post
    You really have ANY faith in Paradox after Imperator?

I hope it's good, but I'm extremely sceptical.

- - - Updated - - -

I homestly don't mind a lot, the crusades were always the least interesting parts of CK2, always preferred the politics of medieval Europe
    Imperator wasn't any different from any of their other GS games. A block of wood at release and slowly carved into a real boy over months and months of player feedback.

10+ Year Old Account
    In response to everyone worried about the game feeling "incomplete" with the dozens of CK2 DLC missing from it, one of the screenshots already shows a feature that's clearly been carried over from the Way of Life DLC. So we should expect that at least some of the features will be built into Vanilla CK3. DLCs might take a more cosmetic approach this time around (apparently you can already unlock CK3 hairstyles by completing challenges in CK2...) although I can see new DLC also expanding the map.

I love it. Already sad that "politics" are starting to ruin the experience.

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Stellaris is a very good game and yeah same cant wait for that, Imperator is also pretty damn good now after they removed mana and fixed alot of stuff.
    Yeah, I bought it, played a bit and... totally forgot it even existed. Now that mana is gone, I will see if I should try again.

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    "Deus vult" is problematic, but incest and genocide ain't.
    Just another example where someone has not played the game and just wants those fake outrage clicks. You can totally take someone from Africa and conquer world with him, while sacrifing everyone to the gods. You can Jihad your way accross the Europe to Iceland. You can take a random Raja from India and make him immortal and become de facto superpower.
    All the while assasinating everyone from toddlers to infirm old men in various, brutal ways. Oh, yeah, how about castrating and blinding a toddler? Thats totally fine, but Deus Vult is not?
    God damn RPS...
    Last edited by Easo; 2019-10-19 at 05:00 PM.

I don't understand the complaints of the usual suspects. I play Paradox Games for one goal in particular.

Kill Nazis

(they also announced a Resistance patch that buff France (yay !), nerf indirectly the Nazis (double yay !...and nay because crushing Fascist vipers is not very hard in single player if you are not a masochist and don't pick Luxembourg-I have massacred the Axis with all countries imaginable, from Sweden to Mexico passing by Ethiopia) and improve the Spanish Civil War (groovy, I can start dispatching Fascists in 1936 instead of waiting till 1939)
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2019-10-19 at 06:58 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    Just another example where someone has not played the game and just wants those fake outrage clicks. You can totally take someone from Africa and conquer world with him, while sacrifing everyone to the gods. You can Jihad your way accross the Europe to Iceland. You can take a random Raja from India and make him immortal and become de facto superpower.
    All the while assasinating everyone from toddlers to infirm old men in various, brutal ways. Oh, yeah, how about castrating and blinding a toddler? Thats totally fine, but Deus Vult is not?
    God damn RPS...
    You pretty much nailed it with this.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hoi4 by default is still lacking way too many focus trees and many of those that exist are absolutely dogshit like USSR, Italy, France, Poland and all the death or dishonor ones.

All the Nordic countries and Belgium should get a tree asap.

The only part I absolutely despise in CK2, EUIV and IR is the combat. That benny hill catch and run game is annoying as hell.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    More exited about the new Stellaris expansion

Although it will ofc break all the mods I'm using soo... ugh.

Going to have to be pretty phenomenal to beat out current CK2.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post

"Deus vult" is problematic, but incest and genocide ain't.
    Lol, that would be like a jihad game without "Allahu Akbar!".

Anyway, the only game i want from them would be a Victoria 3, but since thats not going to happen, i am not going throw my money on this.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by igualitarist View Post
    Lol, that would be like a jihad game without "Allahu Akbar!".

Anyway, the only game i want from them would be a Victoria 3, but since thats not going to happen, i am not going throw my money on this.
    I wish they'd do a WW1 game with victoria economics, hoi4 combat and ck2 diplomacy (-incest). That would be perfection.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Hoi4 by default is still lacking way too many focus trees and many of those that exist are absolutely dogshit like USSR, Italy, France, Poland and all the death or dishonor ones.

All the Nordic countries and Belgium should get a tree asap.

The only part I absolutely despise in CK2, EUIV and IR is the combat. That benny hill catch and run game is annoying as hell.
    There is a Netherlands tree that absorb Belgium. A very good tree (still, pretty depressing to see that the Germans manage to punch through the Maginot line even if you defend the provinces between the Line and the North Sea)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    There is a Netherlands tree that absorb Belgium. A very good tree (still, pretty depressing to see that the Germans manage to punch through the Maginot line even if you defend the provinces between the Line and the North Sea)
    Germans don't push through Maginot that easily.

However, the Italians in the south..... they can basically walk to Bordeaux and Paris freely.

However, the Italians in the south..... they can basically walk to Bordeaux and Paris freely.
    You can be surprised about how clueless the French AI can be. One time, I was playing Communist Czekoslovakia allied with the SU. With Berlin in Czech hands, the German AI still dowed France and still punched through the line.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    I wish they'd do a WW1 game with victoria economics, hoi4 combat and ck2 diplomacy (-incest). That would be perfection.
    Oh man, that would be awesome. To be honest, i would love something like this no matter the historical period.

15+ Year Old Account
    Oh man, that would be awesome. To be honest, i would love something like this no matter the historical period.
    WW1 is also politically the most interesting time of all ages imo, all the radical movements were pretty much born or got into action during that era so it opens a lot of intriguing alternative scenarios.

Me I dream of them putting the damn battleplan system on any game but the one that involve micro-management of units. (Because honestly, combat does not need to me microed in EU IV or CK II, but really need to be microed in HOIIV)

Short of that, I'm not buying CK III until I get a new computer. Stellaris and HOIV murder my frame rate.

10+ Year Old Account

With the way the French AI plays sometimes, they occasionally do. I've seen Germany cap France in just 2 weeks even before Poland went down.

Paradox can suck my dick if they think I'll fall into that trap again. I'm not gonna pay 200 bucks just to get the full experience.

Dont get the hype this is basicaly a buy 3 years after the release game until all of the 35 dlc packages are done and going on a steam summer sale, paradox is the patron saint of greed tbh, was the same with CK2, Stellaris, and all their grand strategy games, they are GOOD games.........after they got patched up and got dlc content.