10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Get a few approved live questions from high-profile names, then move as quickly as possible onto curated questions from the forums, sifting out hte useless "Where is Arthas buried exactly" questions, and get more questions that gives new insight, like "Given the teams experience with Garrisons, do you think player housing could work?" or "With heritage armor being a single variant, and being able to transmog away everything but pants, can we expect the ability to transmog more armor types in the future?"
    I mean...in a way yes but what would people in this thread ask? (Don't be a dick or a troll).
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I mean...in a way yes but what would people in this thread ask? (Don't be a dick or a troll).
    Well i submitted that second question, so that is my answer at least. Problem is a noticed a deluge of boring questions the authors should really alreayd know the answer to, or generally just stupid questions. Like the aforementioned "Are fairy drakes actual dragons"

Quote Originally Posted by Black Rider View Post
    Why? The best part
    It’s a shout out to guildies and bad questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I mean, do we ever learn anything out of the Q&A?
    Not necessarily, but it still gives us a chance to make sure the devs know of a specific need in the game, like the missing Eyes of the beast ability, which while i don't care much for myself, still has a chance to be back in teh game likely because of Q&As.

But yes, Q&As sadly only rarely actually get something of value, most of the interesting questions being buried in a landslide of dumb questions of little significance.

It’s probably around that time, yeah.

I hope it would be early to be honest. The story progresses too slow…

Or better say, huge amount of progress during a week or two, nothing for months…

emi calculator gst login ifsc code
    Last edited by arsomartinera; 2019-11-04 at 02:04 AM.

5+ Year Old Account
    yeah wtf, we learned a lot of stuff. Like Orcs getting straight backs. That's all I can remember but it gives you new insights (like Thrall coming back), VE transform not the same as Worgens, etc etc. Probably other shit too that more ppl care about but the Q/A questions are typically good (oh I also remember that one guy being savvy enough to ask about increased character customization and Chris Roberts saying it's definitely something they keep trying to improve on).

QAs are the best part of Blizzcon, I also like how they now started responding to questions that didn't get asked because time ran out for the people standing in line.

And ofc a little curation happens, because otherwise you're going to get a lot of unnecessary or dumb questions (like someone asking if Tier Sets will make a return when Blizz has already confirmed no Tier was JUST for BfA).

Also idk why people harp on the "hey Im X character name from Y server", do you guys realize Blizzard most likely encourages people to introduce themselves like that?

Some of the recent posts in here are yikes.

Falstad would still be dead without a q&a

[QUOTE=FlubberPuddy;51732831]Also idk why people harp on the "hey Im X character name from Y server", do you guys realize Blizzard most likely encourages people to introduce themselves like that?/QUOTE]

A quick introduction isnt the problem, taking up valuable space is. These guys are standing in line for their chance to ask their burning question, not to advertise theri guild and give shoutouts for a minute.

Good Q&A attendee:
    Hey, my name is X, i play on Y server. My question is whether hunter pets will get their own talent tree eventually. Many lovely designs are being marginalized for not being optimal, a problem seeing as BfA gave the dispell to only some hunter pets, meaning specs like MM or Survival only has a single choice for Pet if they want a specific setup.
    Thank you for your time.

Bad Q&A attendee:
    Hey, my name is X, from Winnipeg. I play on Argent dawn as a hunter with my rgeat pals. Shoutouts to <Elephant seal fluffers> BTW, know you are watching.
    So i have been playing the game since teh firelands patch starting as a warrior, though i changed my spec during WoD because the MM playstyle was so much fun.
    So my question is whether hunters can tame dragons.
    Also shoutout to my raiding group and GF whatsherface who plays a warlock.
    Ohh, and finally can i get a big HYPE from the crowd?

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    Hey guys I'm TooMuchMoney from <Huge in Japan>, just wanted to say FUCK CHINA and DO YOU HAVE PHONES? xDD

Repeat times fifty.
    Someone needs to ask it exactly like this. Id pay the person real money for this. just make it happen.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Houle View Post
    Someone needs to ask it exactly like this. Id pay the person real money for this. just make it happen.
    No, you wouldn't.

5+ Year Old Account
    A quick introduction isnt the problem, taking up valuable space is. These guys are standing in line for their chance to ask their burning question, not to advertise theri guild and give shoutouts for a minute.
    Obviously there's good and bad Q&A attendees, but cmon cut em some slack. For some people it is their first time being in front of thousands of people - that hits the nerves for many. There are some that are used to an audience and some that are not.

Although a rare few individuals definitely are obnoxious about their introductions. Fuck I can't remember if it was from 2017 or 2018 but there was one dude who stayed up there for way too fucken long and asked like 3-4 questions and tried to argue with the devs and it was clear the crowd wanted him gone. Those are the people I'd give no fucks about.

But like I said, I'm glad that now they're taking the time to answer those who were waiting in line and didn't get a chance to have their question answered live. That's good that they're doing that because it allows more questions to get answered overall.

- - - Updated - - -

Most people wouldn't pay the hundreds of dollars of expenses just to travel out to a convention where they'd no longer be allowed to attend just to say an overused joke.

Good Q&A attendee:
    Hey, my name is X, i play on Y server. My question is whether hunter pets will get their own talent tree eventually. Many lovely designs are being marginalized for not being optimal, a problem seeing as BfA gave the dispell to only some hunter pets, meaning specs like MM or Survival only has a single choice for Pet if they want a specific setup.
    Thank you for your time.

Bad Q&A attendee:
    Hey, my name is X, from Winnipeg. I play on Argent dawn as a hunter with my rgeat pals. Shoutouts to <Elephant seal fluffers> BTW, know you are watching.
    So i have been playing the game since teh firelands patch starting as a warrior, though i changed my spec during WoD because the MM playstyle was so much fun.
    So my question is whether hunters can tame dragons.
    Also shoutout to my raiding group and GF whatsherface who plays a warlock.
    Ohh, and finally can i get a big HYPE from the crowd?
    Then there is straight to the point questions

"Hi, are you gonna loosen the consumable limitations for raids and make elixirs and flasks separate?"

Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    Then there is straight to the point questions

"Hi, are you gonna loosen the consumable limitations for raids and make elixirs and flasks separate?"
    There haven't been any Elixirs in the game since Cataclysm, so i'd put that question under "waste of time".

Did Jericho even leak anything from BfA or why is everyone riding him like he is the finest stallion in the lands?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    It just sounded ominous as if he would save that info for future use to something, that's all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Next class is Necromancer. Tinker will never happen.

You read first here.
    Oh yeah?

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    There haven't been any Elixirs in the game since Cataclysm, so i'd put that question under "waste of time".
    was just a sample of a question.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by High Tinker Buliwyf View Post
    Did Jericho even leak anything from BfA or why is everyone riding him like he is the finest stallion in the lands?
    the latter is happening because where do you think you are.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    I wish they did the secondary stat flask idea from WoD

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    No, you wouldn't.
    yes i would. it would be the fckn troll of the century.
    so sit down and be quiet

Quote Originally Posted by FlubberPuddy View Post
    Obviously there's good and bad Q&A attendees, but cmon cut em some slack. For some people it is their first time being in front of thousands of people - that hits the nerves for many. There are some that are used to an audience and some that are not.
    I draw a firm line between those who are a bit awkward and don't really know how to ask their question, and those who go up to the microphone and give theri entire life story.

The really bad one that sticks out ot me was from last year with the guy who spent a good minute doing shoutouts to his guild and generally hogging the microhpone just to ask about teh bilgewater cannon. Good god that guy was obnoxious.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    yes i would. it would be the fckn troll of the century.
    so sit down and be quiet
    Nothing is stopping you from doing this AWESOME joke... but we both know you wouldn't.

Quote Originally Posted by High Tinker Buliwyf View Post
    Because he's exactly that, the most reliable source when it comes to leaks. Even if he's trolling he's still more credible than ANY of the other so called leakers.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again