Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythic-RaidLead View Post
    Again, this is not a conspiracy thread.
    Yet you're posting Videos of people who spread Conspiracies and supports the Alt-Right.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    I Doubt you actually care about facts because the Narrative MSM Puts out goes against how you feel about the situation.
    Since you were slow on the uptake of my point, or intentionally misread it:

1) Given the shear volume of stuff going on the world...
    2) One can basically craft whatever story they want, since inevitably events are going on somewhere that both fit and don't fit a particular story.
    3) Unlimited access to every event on Earth makes questioning narratives way easier.
    4) If its all narratives, than maybe people simply pick the narrative that suites them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Yet you're posting Videos of people who spread Conspiracies and supports the Alt-Right.
    Black Pigeon Speaks is not alt right nor someone who supports them. He's just a person with pretty average political leanings telling things without a PC filter.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Since you were slow on the uptake of my point, or intentionally misread it
    I didn't. And I still Doubt you actually care about facts because the Narrative MSM Puts out goes against how you feel about the situation.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I didn't. And I still Doubt you actually care about facts because the Narrative MSM Puts out goes against how you feel about the situation.
    Narratives are valid to question, there isn't some objective reason to trust a social classes authority on a subject. Especially when someone can basically look up and read way more varied sources than what is fed by advertisers and major television conglomerates.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Not to mention the video is claiming there's a conspiracy from the "Liberal Media" corporations to spread missinformation.

Again, I'd like to hear that clarification from a Moderator - and not from the OP who's spreading conspiracy theories.

Black Pigeon Speaks is not alt right nor someone who supports them.
    Wrong, then why has he spouted Alt-Right Anti SJW Talking Points (like believing women and immigrants destroy civilization)?

Why are you ignoring that he spreads conspiracies about various George Soros Conspiracies about Hillary?

Also Black Pigeon is a known Plagiarist and usually misrepresent studies, cite flawed studies, cite fake studies, or even have body text that contradicts the headlines.
    Last edited by szechuan; 2019-10-20 at 01:47 AM.

Can't help but noticed that even through Thwart was notified and tagged in actual trolling and posting by a probably ban-evading alt, they would rather delete where they were tagged and notified and let it go for 4 more pages rather than actually performing their job duties in a fair and impartial manner. Now watch me get infracted for showing more fairness and honestly then he has.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

Black Pigeon Speaks is not alt right nor someone who supports them. He's just a person with pretty average political leanings telling things without a PC filter.
    Yeah man, totally average views. You know, like restricting women's rights. Totally average.

You have to be a parody account. No one is actually this stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    Mainstream news and social media is hemorrhaging credibility for the same reason we get inconsistent moderation in MMOC. Clicks are what brings in money, not accurately doing one's job.
    Yeah, that isn't what is happening, good try though.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Yeah man, totally average views. You know, like restricting women's rights. Totally average.
    I looked at his political compass, it's center left. He also clarified his position on women, trans people, etc. He's not the monster you SJWs make him out to be. But do keep trying. I give points for trying.

- - - Updated - - -

Wrong, then why has he spouted Alt-Right Anti SJW Talking Points (like believing women and immigrants destroy civilization)?

Why are you ignoring that he spreads conspiracies about various George Soros Conspiracies about Hillary?

Also Black Pigeon is a known Plagiarist and usually misrepresent studies, cite flawed studies, cite fake studies, or even have body text that contradicts the headlines.
    Digging up old videos?

I looked at his political compass, it's center left. He also clarified his position on women, trans people, etc. He's not the monster you SJWs make him out to be. But do keep trying. I give points for trying.
    Oh man, his political compass. He couldn't possibly answer the questions in a deliberate way to get the result he wanted!

Same shit Tim Pool does. Far right loonie who manipulated a political compass test to appear center left to try to grab more viewers and get the far right to jack off to having a "leftist" agree with them on everything.

Digging up old videos?
    Their still his Opinions and again he has spread conspiracies and cited fake studies.

Except peddling the alt-right conspiracy of Pizzagate, and he is best friends with white nationalist barbie herself Lauren Southern.

LMAO Clarified his position like suggesting Trans is a Mental Illness? He is not Center Left stop kidding yourself, he's an Extreme Right Winger Sympathizer that has suggested we should have nation-wide segregation in the United States and is Necessary.

He's not the monster you SJWs make him out to be.
    You're right, he's a Conspiracy Peddling Alt-Right Sympathizer Plagiarist that spreads fake news.
    Last edited by szechuan; 2019-10-20 at 02:10 AM.

- - - Updated - - -

Digging up old videos?
    OH, yeah, old videos like 3 days ago.

5+ Year Old Account
    The OP of the thread wants to discuss the supposed censorship of Right-Winged and Conservative perspectives in media. You can disagree with this, but that does not entitle anyone to derail the thread with accusations of alt accounts, burners, and other behaviors to make a point.

Whether or not the youtuber linked pushes conspiracy in his work, does not detract from the actual topic of this thread. A group feels marginalized and the OP who identifies with it, wants to discuss that. However due to consistent inflammatory, off-topic, and forbidden discussion, this thread will be closed.
    Last edited by Rozz; 2019-10-20 at 02:23 AM.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."

Quote Originally Posted by Rozz View Post
    The OP of the thread wants to discuss the supposed censorship of Right-Winged and Conservative perspectives in media. You can disagree with this, but that does not entitle anyone to derail the thread with accusations of alt accounts, burners, and other behaviors to make a point.

Whether or not the youtuber linked pushes conspiracy in his work, does not detract from the actual topic of this thread. A group feels marginalized and the OP who identifies with it wants to discuss that. However due to consistently inflammatory, off-topic, and forbidden discussion, this thread will be closed.
    But what he is claiming, isn't happening.