10+ Year Old Account
    I can't find the discussion on Pelosi pointing her finger at trump so I will just post this here. Apparently former Arizona governor Jan Brewer wants some too.
    https://twitter.com/GovBrewer/status...246773248?s=19

Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post
    I can't find the discussion on Pelosi pointing her finger at trump so I will just post this here. Apparently former Arizona governor Jan Brewer wants some too.
    https://twitter.com/GovBrewer/status...246773248?s=19
    I actually liked this image from that Twit thread somebody posted:

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    This seems to be the shift of the goalposts from what I've talked with my parents about. First it was "the transcript might demonstrate that Trump tried to convince Ukraine to get dirt on his political opponents, but it wasn't RECIPROCATED so without it being an exchange it's not illegal!"
    This goes back to the Mueller investigation and how Trumplestiltskins were saying "Trump may have told people to lie and do other illegal shit, but they didn't do it! So that makes it okay!"

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Is this the talking point, now? That it is a coup?

Been there for awhile. Trump's just parroting it now.

And when one of his cultists kills more people he's going to wash his hands of it and act offended that he's being blamed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    I'm sorry, but I'm not responsible for answering to your caricature that you've conjured up of what people believe in on this forum. We were talking about a specific article that was being linked. Do you have something constructive to say about that or no?
    You know what? You're right, we shouldn't guess what you are about, that's just wrong, when we already have so much that we know about you. Like you praising kid diddlers and sex offenders like Trump and Moore.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...35579327193093

"....Therefore, based on both Media & Democrat Crazed and Irrational Hostility, we will no longer consider Trump National Doral, Miami, as the Host Site for the G-7 in 2020. We will begin the search for another site, including the possibility of Camp David, immediately. Thank you!"

Looks like Trump caved on Doral. Personally, I think he should have stuck to his guns.
    Why you want Trump to add another charge to his impeachment?

I'm sorry, but I'm not responsible for answering to your caricature that you've conjured up of what people believe in on this forum. We were talking about a specific article that was being linked. Do you have something constructive to say about that or no?
    I don't believe i asked an actual question of you.

I just stated facts. No questions at all.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

I don't think there was anything wrong with what they were doing and even if there was, reversing course on it at this point is a strategic mistake.
    Nothing wrong with the president awarding a huge government contract to himself?

I don't think there was anything wrong with what they were doing and even if there was, reversing course on it at this point is a strategic mistake.
    How the fuck is it not wrong? Trump would have been making money off of a foreign entity, at least 6 countries, with all their aides, security, reporters, and possibly even fucking Putin who was kicked out of the G-7 for good reason. You have to be delusional to not see it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Canpinter View Post
    Nothing wrong with the president awarding a huge government contract to himself?
    And saying they checked out other areas from all over the country, but won't say the spots. Which means, they didn't check those areas, they just named them off to look legit.

I think you misunderstand the meaning of the word "fact". Nothing in your confused mess of a post came close to my political beliefs. And yes, the expectation when someone makes an unfounded attack on your beliefs is that you answer it.
    These are all things Trump has done and touted.

Either you believe them OR you think they are crazy bullshit and still think the man was worth the presidency.

You cannot have it both ways.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

No thanks, I don't need your permission to have a wide range of views and preferences.
    Thought so. I was dead nuts on target. No one here would question that based on your posts.

No thanks, I don't need your permission to have a wide range of views and preferences.
    So, you like lies? Because you certainly don't believe in facts.

Trump dropped plans to have the G7 at Doral.
    LOL

https://apnews.com/d3a7b2d762c9472c8eeec811f33afc47

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    And he blamed "the Hostile Media & their Democrat Partners".

So...hosting at Doral was the right move, why did he bow to the pressure of people he's routinely labeled as the enemy of the people, and traitors?

Is it because he knew it was illegal? Or is he really such a spineless pussy?

Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    LOL

https://apnews.com/d3a7b2d762c9472c8eeec811f33afc47
    “Based on both Media & Democrat Crazed and Irrational Hostility, we will no longer consider Trump National Doral, Miami, as the Host Site for the G-7 in 2020,” Trump

How Trump that he considers people "crazed" for pointing out the obvious corruption

That's literally the opposite of what has occurred in this exchange. There is no logical sense in what you are proposing and it is actually a lot more ideologically healthy to not have identical views to someone you support for office, or really anyone for that matter. If you preferred Clinton over Trump in 2016, I by no means assume that you have identical views to Clinton, or even that you tolerate all of her views.

All of this should be very obvious to any rational person, which I have no reason to believe that you aren't. So therefore I'll just take this as dishonest posting on your part.
    Stop.

What happened in this exchange is that you were giving someone shit for believing proven facts that you deemed to be a conspiracy. I merely pointed out that you believe in numerous conspiracies as proven as conspiracies OR you staunchly support a guy that touted all of those conspiracies I listed.

Instead of dealing with a single specific incident I listed, you then make nebulous points about nebulous concepts, and ignore the very specifics I laid out.

You did all of this without even a shred of self enlightenment.

Looks like Trump caved on Doral. Personally, I think he should have stuck to his guns.

Because breaking emoluments clauses is your favorite thing about Trump?

10+ Year Old Account
    My favorite thing about Trump is his court appointments.
    which you would have gotten with ANY other republican
    and without the endless incompetence, graft, and destruction of every aspect of American influence on the world
    but at least you can assure that corporations remain people, and you keep some trans people out of bathrooms

So much wrong with this post.

1. I deemed something a "conspiracy theory" not a "conspiracy". That article that he linked was literally a conspiracy theory. There was no evidence to support any wrongdoing, just an observation of coincidence. If you need an example of an actual fact, my observation on that article was an actual fact.

2. What you did, was attempt to say that I wasn't qualified to make any judgement on what is or isn't a conspiracy theory by listing off an exaggerated caricature of conservative beliefs and ascribed them all to me. This by itself should be considered an infractable offense on this forum, and you know why.

3. I pointed out that no one is responsible for answering to your baseless attacks and logical holes wide enough to fit a cruise ship through. No one fits neatly into some set of beliefs, especially a colored version of them that you share with no supporting evidence that they belong specifically to me.

4. I have supported Trump as President for utilitarian reasons. I am for some things he's done, and I'm against some things he's done. However, I still think he's the better option for me as President than the alternatives, as they currently exist.
    Lol, utilitarian. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggghhhhhttttttttttt <----That's my I totally believe you font.

I love how you defend everything Trump has done since he's been elected, but you just do it for some utilitarian purpose.

Here's what i cannot figure.....do you actually believe that bullshit you just fed us or do you say it because it too serves a utilitarian purpose?

Well, some Republicans. But yes, the courts are very important. Much of the liberal agenda that would never pass a vote in Congress gets snuck in through the courts by activist judges. It's an issue that, for me, is greater than all of the other issues combined.

- - - Updated - - -

Again, you're saying a bunch of garbage without evidence. I have not, in fact, defended everything Trump has done since he's been elected.

I think that mostly everyone votes for utilitarian purposes, there is no such thing as a purely moral government or politician. Some people just lie to themselves and others about their decisions being based purely on morality, especially when it's convenient to do so for argument's sake.
    What specifically have you a problem with?