Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    7+ Year Old Account
    Did you just assume his equine gender

Quote Originally Posted by fikcrim View Post
    And his father was Malorne and his mother was Elune... his stag half comes from Malorne, so his Night Elf form comes from Elune. Does that mean Elune looks like a Night Elf?
    i dont think that really applies to celestial beings, think about nordic mythology, Loki and Angrboda were both frost giants, yet their children were corpse, wolf and snake

Quote Originally Posted by Lolites View Post
    i dont think that really applies to celestial beings, think about nordic mythology, Loki and Angrboda were both frost giants, yet their children were corpse, wolf and snake
    Made an account to bring up this point exactly because I'm floored by how stupidly dogmatic OP is about this. You have to be completely unread in world mythology to look at Cenarius, a divine offspring, and conclude that his physical form is necessarily a 50/50 expression of his lineage, ergo Elune looks like a Night Elf (and if she doesn't, it's an ass-pull on Blizz's part so on and so forth).

7+ Year Old Account
    Whatever she looks like, if we ever meet her she'll most probably at least take on the appearance of a night elf.

Anyways, you are implying that she literally had physical sex with Malorne.
    She's a goddess, for all we know she could've just poofed him into existence and made Malorne his father by magical means.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin Johnson PI View Post
    If I didn't know any better, I'd say Blizzard has been hinting to us that Elune is Azeroth all along.
    Elune can interact with us when she pleases, if she was Azeroth then there wouldn't be any need for Magni.
    It's pretty clear that she either is the moon, on the moon, in the moon or just a formless divine blob that uses the moon.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin Johnson PI View Post
    Elune probably looks like a Night Elf from this line of reasoning.
    Dark Trolls became Night Elves due to the proximity to the Well of Eternity.
    The Well of Eternity was made of the blood of Azeroth.
    Can we then infer that Elune = Azeroth?
    And the moon they worship, possibly being a chunk of Azeroth, similar to Earth's moon, could hold a concentrated supply of her power that hasn't been diluted by all the other mystical forces to reach the planet, therefore explaining the priestesses of Elune being able to draw power from it.
    The Dark Moon thing is still a mystery, perhaps Void corruption exists even there? Or the energy composing Elune/Azeroth transcends the physicality of the celestial bodies.
    So Azerite is like...coagulated blood?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rootsbum View Post
    Yes.

/10chars.

Formerly known as Arafal

she is most likely a Night Elf.

imagine if she is a troll...

another slap in the face for Night Elves.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Well Cenarius seems to believe it.
    and i had a friend who believe his father was going to buy cigarettes, sometimes they just are wrong

it could be just the symbolism, what if elune is just a naaru or a "life entity" that just created the wild gods?

there is much thin not explained, and the story already told us to not trust an elf.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    it could be just the symbolism, what if elune is just a naaru or a "life entity" that just created the wild gods?
    The wild gods were created by Freyas experimentations.

Formerly known as Arafal

15+ Year Old Account
    Since WoW takes a lot of inspiration from Tolkien, I picture her to look something like a Valar, specifically Namo, but female instead of male. Something like that. Those are what I would imagine veritable demi-gods/gods to look like.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    The wild gods were created by Freyas experimentations.
    ah yes that s right, but i ain't buying he being her literal son, not until further confirmation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smityx View Post
    Did you just assume his equine gender
    I don't think you know what "gender" or "equine" mean.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rootsbum View Post
    Exactly! The blue parts of it are easily explained by arcane being her lifeblood. But the gold, where does that come from? Well, what is arguably the dominant primordial force on Azeroth? The Light, right? Titan world souls absorb the energy that surrounds them, and there's a whole bunch of Light on Azeroth.