I feel like no one talked about the fact that the 4th Circuit Court of Appeals is going to have all 15 Judges hear arguments over the Trump Hotel Maryland/Emoluments suit.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...199_story.html

I think the last time the US was interested in Korea's beaches was at Inchon. From anyone else, this could be a subtle warning or cheeky trolling. "You got a nice beach there. Be a shame if 75,000 soldiers were to walk over it."
    Last edited by Flarelaine; 2019-10-20 at 07:30 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    I think the last time the US was interested in Korea's beaches was at Inchon. From anyone else, this could be a subtle warning or cheeky trolling. "You got a nice beach there. Be a shame if 75,000 soldiers were to walk over it."
    Trump would sell US secrets to NK given the opportunity to build a hotel there. It's probably already in the works, that's why he keeps kissing their ass.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    Actually, funny story, while researching that last post I found this one:

US President Donald Trump spooked the Pentagon leadership with a tweet that – had it been sent – would have been read by North Korea as a sign of an imminent US attack, journalist Bob Woodward has said in an interview.

Woodward, whose new book Fear: Trump in the White House hits book stores on Tuesday, described the incident in the interview with CBS as the most dangerous moment of Trump’s nuclear standoff with North Korea.

“He drafts a tweet saying ‘We are going to pull our dependents from South Korea – family members of the 28,000 people there,’” Woodward said, referring to families of US troops stationed on the Korean peninsula.

The tweet was never sent because of a back-channel message from the North Koreans that they would view it as a sign the US was preparing to attack, according to CBS.

“At that moment there was a sense of profound alarm in the Pentagon leadership that, ‘My God, one tweet and we have reliable information that the North Koreans are going to read this as ‘an attack is imminent.’”
    So you say "subtle warning" and Trump says "hold my Diet Coke".

This is what happens when you put an incompetent businessman in charge.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey remember when Trump said he's bring the troops home? "no more Endless Wars"?

They're not coming home. Trump lied.

Defense Secretary Mark Esper told reporters Saturday night that all of the nearly 1,000 U.S. troops leaving Syria will continue the fight against the Islamic State, or ISIS, from western Iraq, the Wall Street Journal reports.

President Trump has faced scathing criticism from Republicans and Democrats alike for his decision to withdraw U.S. troops from northern Syria, which paved the way for Turkey to lead a military offensive against Kurdish forces who allied with the U.S. in the fight against ISIS.

On Wednesday, the House voted 354-60 condemn Trump's Syria decision.

What he's saying: Esper told reporters traveling with him to the Middle East that U.S. troops would "help defend Iraq" and that the troop movement would be completed in "weeks not days," per Reuters. He didn't rule out U.S. counterterrorism operations being launched from Iraq into Syria, according to AP.
    So...how does this reduce the cost? How does this stop Endless Wars? How did this help in any way? They're still overseas, they're still fighting ISIS, except that we gave up positions and equipment (bombed our own base) and allowed a genocide. And, of course, Trump lied. Again.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    So...how does this reduce the cost? How does this stop Endless Wars? How did this help in any way? They're still overseas, they're still fighting ISIS, except that we gave up positions and equipment (bombed our own base) and allowed a genocide. And, of course, Trump lied. Again.
    He always wanted air war against ISIS, not land war. Plus, existing remains of ISIS are more of scarecrow then real threat.

It helps because it makes Syria's territory problem of legitimate Syrian government rather then US problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    He always wanted air war against ISIS, not land war. Plus, existing remains of ISIS are more of scarecrow then real threat.
    But Trump said ISIS has been 100% eradicated how can we still be fighting someone that's dead? If they're not dead and not a threat why continue fighting? Why are your arguments so bad? Will Rita Repulsa defeat the Power Rangers? Found next time! Same shill channel same shill place!

In all seriousness what's going on with moving troops around like this just for Trump's ego is fucking disgusting and anyone involved with any of it that lets any of this happen is part of the issue.

- - - Updated - - -

Here's an article from about a week and a half ago showing novice climbers easily getting over a replica of Trump's "wall".

Trump said that only Olympic class pole vaulters would be able to get over it, but here we have novice climbers and even children doing it with ease. Every Trumplestiltskin got trolled hard on this wall thing.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    Thanks for letting me know you've given up on your illogical posting.
    Leave it to Trump supporter to act like they won the argument when the other side brings up facts.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    I'm more inclined to believe he actually had advisors tell him to change it, rather than it being a few words from the Big Bad Media.
    I dunno, did Fox say anything bad about it? They dictate policy most of the time.
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Genuine question, does anyone give a shit about the oil in these circumstances?
    The swamp cares, but it sounds like saying the quiet part out loud again.
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Genuine question, does anyone give a shit about the oil in these circumstances?
    Two things:
    A) Yes, that's the second time he said the oil was the important thing.
    B) As I posted literally this morning, he is not bringing the troops home. They're in Iraq. Trump is lying.

7+ Year Old Account
    He actually appears to have deleted that tweet now lol

- - - Updated - - -

Yup, deleted.
    I'd be surprised if he knows how to delete a tweet. The babysitters probably did it.

So as we saw Trumpkins remained silent on the G7 summit at his properties. I guess give them credit they knew how corrupt and moronic this was.

So a few days later we see the Orange Moron pull the G7 out of his property. This guy is an idiot and irrational. His corrupt little pee brain mind didn't realize the backlash.

The only thing better is the the sycophant Republicans, who defended this corruption. Again burned by Trump where he makes an irrational decision.

I only hope on everything the gutless, worthless Democrats actually run political attack ads. Be like the Republicans, damnit and run ads as if this happened. Pretty easy commercial: 'Would you elect a President or Senator who enriched their own business off your tax payer money'.

Oh Trumpkins in this forum. You may have been silent but I laugh at what a corrupt idiot you support.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

10+ Year Old Account
    the guy's last name is "Esper," not "Esperanto.".
    Wow. Holy shit. I mean, I'm kicking myself for not noticing that. I'm not the one who posted it.

Also, there's the added irony of Trump making a typo which was a language nobody speaks or understands.

By the way, Mulvaney claims Trump was "honestly surprised" about the backlash to hosting G7 at his own hotel. It's not that I don't believe him, but, he went out in public and admitted Trump was surprised that people would take issue with Trump funneling foreign money and taxpayer money directly into his pocket.

EDIT: Um, I guess I should have said Mulvaney also said that Trump knew it "looked lousy". So...the hell does that mean? He knew it looked lousy, he did it anyhow, he was surprised by the backlash? I mean, that's the defense he's going with? That's as bad as claiming Trump's goal in Syria was always ISIS, so moving them to Iraq somehow makes it not lying when he said he was bringing the troops home.
    Last edited by Breccia; 2019-10-20 at 04:12 PM.

Mulvaney keeps it up he will be there with Giuliani.

Mick Mulvaney tries to defend Trump's original G7 Doral decision: "At the end of the day, [Trump] still considers himself to be in the hospitality business."

Chris Wallace responds: "You say he considers himself in the hospitality business, he's the president of United States." https://t.co/HDVyHz4GhS
    Again Trumpkins he is looking out for his business interests.

Are okay with this for every President moving forward?
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

10+ Year Old Account
    HAHAHAHAHAHA

Wall Street firm predicts stock market would rally if Trump resigned

"After the initial shock, we think the market rallies as Pence is a predictable, traditional, conservative choice," CNN Business reported the firm wrote in a report published Wednesday evening.

Raymond James analyst Chris Meekins told CNN Business that the company wrote the report because people in Washington keep talking about the possibility.
    "Independently, different people associated with Trump's orbit brought this idea up unsolicited," Meekins said.

The investment firm asserted that drug makers, defense contractors and other businesses associated with China would excel if Trump resigned, if the country believes it will impede on the chances a Democrat will win the White House or the GOP will maintain control of the Senate, CNN Business reported.

"The markets can live happily with Pence, on trade in particular," Greg Valliere, chief U.S. policy strategist at AGF Investments, told CNN Business. "Pence would get along far better with the Chamber of Commerce and the free trade advocates. He'd shy away from tariffs."
    I don't know which is funnier:
    1) that Wall Street itself is slapping Trump's "the market would crash bigly" comments, or
    2) that it's Trump's friends who are asking

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHA

Wall Street firm predicts stock market would rally if Trump resigned

I don't know which is funnier:
    1) that Wall Street itself is slapping Trump's "the market would crash bigly" comments, or
    2) that it's Trump's friends who are asking
    seeing he's twice made that hostage threat of "let me keep the presidency or the stock market gets it",

thats gotta hurt

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I dunno, did Fox say anything bad about it? They dictate policy most of the time.
    Yes they did. Napalitano said it was a bad idea and would be the biggest reason for him to be impeached when it came to the emoluments clause.

10+ Year Old Account
    So a Trump supporter allegedly sprayed anti-Trump protesters with a bear repellent of some sort and had the gall to claim he was acting in self-defense. The police, thankfully, didn't buy it and arrested him.

It should come as no surprise that this Trump supporter has a criminal history.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

Quote Originally Posted by Zaydin View Post
    So a Trump supporter allegedly sprayed anti-Trump protesters with a bear repellent of some sort and had the gall to claim he was acting in self-defense. The police, thankfully, didn't buy it and arrested him.

This falls under "people do dumb shit on both sides"

I wish people would stop with the dumb "he hit me, no he hit me" shitposts.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaydin View Post

Snowflake had to protect his feelings somehow, don't you see that. So it was self defense! /s
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.