Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Interested over excited.

Quote Originally Posted by fikcrim View Post
    What's wrong with iPhones?
    Jesus. You are bashing blizzard about Honk Kong and not even aware whats going on elsewhere?

wonder if people gonna boycott MSI, Intel, Corsair, Coca Cola, Facebook(think plenty already are), nvidia, samsung, HyperX and Cisco now that they support a fascist event.

Think I need to smash my PC since it has all of those brands

Quote Originally Posted by Jalham View Post
    Hate to disappoint you but after that "Is this an out of season april fools joke" thing with diablo, now its employees that say the question into the mic. People que in line and say their question to staff members who say it into the mic.
    you got a crystal ball or was there blizzcon in between lsat year and this year i missed?

Quote Originally Posted by Sorgesh View Post
    Hello!

So it's only 12 days until Blizzcon this year and as we all know, new expansion is going to be probably revealed. Even though this month is not the best for Blizzard due to all the controversy - I'm still really excited to hear new announcements especially when it comes to WoW, Diablo and Warcraft 3 (hopefully we will get a release date).

What I would love to see when it comes to a new expansion:

Player housing - a proper, optional system with tons of customization (way better than terrible Garrisons). I play since TBC and with every expansion I'm waiting for player housing. It could be a great secondary progression system, something compared to the existing collections system. We could collect tons of furniture and new houses etc. I think it would be great.

I also hope new expansion will be a little bit "darker" than BFA. I really loved the theme of TBC and WotLK and I hope we will get something similar next.

What about you? Are you excited for Blizzcon?
    I'm excited for the PR shitshow.

15+ Year Old Account
    Not really, since it'll be ruined by some edgy 10 year old kids saying free Hong Kong

Quote Originally Posted by Lolites View Post
    you got a crystal ball or was there blizzcon in between lsat year and this year i missed?
    People who go to BlizzCon has paid a lot of money for it and do so for they care about what Blizzard has to offer. Most probably don’t give a shit about what’s is happening in Hong Kong.

If there are any protests happening they won’t be noticed at the con. Even less if you’re watching from home.
    Last edited by babyback; 2019-10-20 at 03:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Exkrementor View Post
    Not really excited. They have to announce how they plan to fix retail and I dont have any trust left in blizzard. There will be an AP grind again and world quests and some diablo 3 rng loot and some stupid over the top lore that nobody cares about. They better fix every spec in the game so they are fun again.
    “again” implies there was a certain period in wow history, when every spec was fun, balanced and engaging.

There was no such period.

Yes and no. I'm excited for the end of all the fake leaks. I feel like the hype this year hasn't really caught on yet, but it might just be me.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolites View Post
    Not blizzcon, blizzard events in general.

10+ Year Old Account
    Interested to see what they do regarding classes, hopefully no new classes are added.

Moreover, see what comes from the Diablo universe

10+ Year Old Account
    Super hyped!

Especially because this week they may announce who is gonna play at the night concert

Quote Originally Posted by Tenebra View Post
    I'm excited for Reforged, I am also intrigued for the next WoW expansion, but not as excited as I was before Blizzcon 2017 (when BfA was revealed). Mainly because I really liked Legion and was interested in what was coming next, but BfA left a sour taste in my mouth.
    If you liked Legion you should factually like BFA, it is literally just Legion 2.0. I always disliked when people say that, they are functionally the same shit except for Artifact weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by Jalham View Post
    Not blizzcon, blizzard events in general.
    so to be fair, you ASSUME how it will be
    perhaps it will, perhaps not, we will see

I am decently excited for announcements but I want to watch some PR disasters over the HK debacle. Will be fun.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Not even a little excited.

Unless Blizz is going to pull a major 180 in their attitude, I see this Blizzcon to be, at best, the usual PR nonsense. Whether their unethical stance on Hong Kong bites them hard (yes, business ethics includes corporate social responsibility) or their announcements fall flat (sorry, but the next WoW expansion is unlikely to be a massive overhaul and Diablo 4 will likely be a small evolution, so pretty much more of the same which, at this point, really isn't something anyone should be getting excited about), I don't see this Blizzcon being particularly interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    If you liked Legion you should factually like BFA, it is literally just Legion 2.0. I always disliked when people say that, they are functionally the same shit except for Artifact weapons.
    trabant and ferari are functionaly the same, yet they are completely different and you dont have to like both or neither, you can just like one of them...

Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No. I liked Legion because of the atmosphere and lore of the expansion, which makes it much better than BfA in my opinion. Some people don't judge an expansion based solely on gameplay mechanics.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostile View Post
    Jesus. You are bashing blizzard about Honk Kong and not even aware whats going on elsewhere?
    I know what you are talking about, but there is nothing immoral about owning an iPhone, so try better arguments. And it's Hong Kong. You wanna lecture other people on what's going on in the world but aren't even aware of simple spelling.

I'm excited to see Hong Kong protesters.
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Looking for Raid.
    They never found one though