10+ Year Old Account
    I am warming up to the idea of a Dragon Isle expansion, and the more I think about it the more razorpax leak makes sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    So i was thinking about, not sure if this has been said it already but D3 wings hasnt been revealed yet. Why's that? If the next xpack main focus is really a death/void theme, wouldnt make sense for Blizzard to not reveal the wings....but..what if the D3 wings hints directly to the next xpack? Like, the new wings will be dragon shaped or something, that's why blizzard didnt revealed them yet, since most of the people are waiting for a death/void themed xpack. That would make sense for blizzard to hold the reveal and "suprise" us all.

Also like Jericho21 or somethng said, "get off the shadowlands hype train"

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    So fam, is this thread the home-thread now? I see all the good people from last year all around
    Seems like it. Welcome back!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    So fam, is this thread the home-thread now? I see all the good people from last year all around
    Welcome home, come in!

Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
    Was leak season ever this crazy? It feels more like spambots because they all got similar feature sets.
    What leak season though? These are the most boring weeks prior to a Blizzcon ever. Leak season happened before they launched 8.2.5 during Summer.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

I've asked this in the Warcraft 3 thread but they were all fighting each other so I'm coming here now LMAO.

Since Warcraft 3 Reforged and WoW technically use the same engine, is it possible for them to transfer all the new unique models they've made for Reforged into WoW? Or at least use the new Reforged models as a base for WoW equivalents? I'm definitely simplifying the technical aspects but I'm just wondering.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie081 View Post
    I've asked this in the Warcraft 3 thread but they were all fighting each other so I'm coming here now LMAO.

Since Warcraft 3 Reforged and WoW technically use the same engine, is it possible for them to transfer all the new unique models they've made for Reforged into WoW? Or at least use the new Reforged models as a base for WoW equivalents? I'm definitely simplifying the technical aspects but I'm just wondering.
    They probably could, but I wouldnt hold my breath because the Reforged models have a completely different artstyle (more realistic proportions and a more realistic look in general).

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    They probably could, but I wouldnt hold my breath because the Reforged models have a completely different artstyle (more realistic proportions and a more realistic look in general).
    I see what you mean, they could probably get away with it or tweak their colours/textures to appear more cartoon-like. Lor'themar and Turalyon look the least WoW-ish but they use some of the best models in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigglix View Post
    So i was thinking about, not sure if this has been said it already but D3 wings hasnt been revealed yet. Why's that? If the next xpack main focus is really a death/void theme, wouldnt make sense for Blizzard to not reveal the wings....but..what if the D3 wings hints directly to the next xpack? Like, the new wings will be dragon shaped or something, that's why blizzard didnt revealed them yet, since most of the people are waiting for a death/void themed xpack. That would make sense for blizzard to hold the reveal and "suprise" us all.

Also like Jericho21 or somethng said, "get off the shadowlands hype train"
    Could be a reason, but i don't think so. Warcraft 3 spoils of war edition still hasn't revealed the diablo goodies either. I think its either because a new diablo game will be announced and we straight up get something for the new game or because the diablo team is very lazy.

At least I hope some of the armor and weapon styles will find their ways into WoW. Some really good models (albeit high res versions of existing weapons).

10+ Year Old Account
    I think a new Diablo game makes more sense than the wings being related to a WoW expansion

i doubt really if not that easy to copy the textures from a game, in the end you need a lot less of work for the W3 reforge, because you dont need to adapt a lot of thing like in a mmo, with differents animations, armor, etc..

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Btw if it's Dragon Isles, how likely is it we get to see Chromatus?
    Wouldnt be surprised if Chromatus is the first raid end boss if Dragon Isles is a thing.

7+ Year Old Account
    i would say zero, blizzard give 2 shits about the chromatic dragonflight

but final boss tiamat like him was all i needed, imagine the boss fight, killing the heads first, each one doing something crazy.
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2019-10-20 at 05:04 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    I really don't believe any expansion leak that doesn't mention the Dragon Isles in some form.
    Well legit leaks are normally pretty fucking vague. I'm not certain, but I seem to remember that the BFA leak didn't even mention Kul Tiras or Zandalar. It was just faction war and azerite. And the title.

If Sinestra makes a return I think we could both see Chromatus and Dargonax 2.0. Maybe Sinestra works with the Infinite Dragonflight.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Sone random chance is okay, but there definitely needs to be items with guaranteeded sockets, like rings and necks.

Most likely Blizz will have some more info on the new titanforging system.
    Nah I dont want chance on gem slots at all. Its not for me anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Well legit leaks are normally pretty fucking vague. I'm not certain, but I seem to remember that the BFA leak didn't even mention Kul Tiras or Zandalar. It was just faction war and azerite. And the title.
    To be honest, that was more of a 7.3.5 leak.

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    The WoD one was pretty detailed. It even explained the original concept without time travel that they abandoned. But I think it also came only like a day or 2 before BlizzCon.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    The WoD one was pretty detailed. It even explained the original concept without time travel that they abandoned. But I think it also came only like a day or 2 before BlizzCon.
    Yeah there are exceptions. That's why I said, normally. We could go to the Dragon Isles and not have that in a leak. But if a leak includes the plot and does not have Sylvanas and Tyrande in it, I call bullshit.