which is Jerichos leak this year?

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    You really want to dig so deep to find 'true' leak? It's just 10 days and it's far more enjoyable to get surprised by reveal trailer. And thanks to fake leak plague we won't get spoiled by real one, cause our brains are trained to ignore them by default.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Nothing is stopping you from doing this AWESOME joke... but we both know you wouldn't.
    Since i live wayyyyy to far away to go to blizzcon without spending thousands of bucks, someone would have to make this AWESOME joke for me...and we both know while you would be too scared, someone could actually have the balls to do it. Not everyone is a blizzard ass kisser.
    So please, why the fck do you feel the need to argue over this/a joke? Pretty sad

he has some leak for the 9.0?

Quote Originally Posted by Houle View Post
    Since i live wayyyyy to far away to go to blizzcon without spending thousands of bucks, someone would have to make this AWESOME joke for me...and we both know while you would be too scared, someone could actually have the balls to do it. Not everyone is a blizzard ass kisser.
    So please, why the fck do you feel the need to argue over this/a joke? Pretty sad
    Here is an accurate recreation of what would happen:

"Free Hong Kong, boo China!"
    "You know we won't answer that"
    Nothing much happens, crowd and watchers who want an actual Q&A are annoyed that the person wasted their time and noone gives a shit once the next person in line comes up and asks a question.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post

Nothing much happens, crowd and watchers who want an actual Q&A are annoyed that the person wasted their time and noone gives a shit once the next person in line comes up and asks a question.
    i love how some ppl think this would actualy have impact

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I must say, Blizzard is really keeping cards close to their chest this year. I don't think we have schedule less than 10 days before Blizzcon in modern history.

Quote Originally Posted by Houle View Post
    You said you would pay someone to make this AMAZING AWESOME BRAVE joke and not everyone is a blizzard ass kisser. I said, nothing is stopping you, no matter where you live, you probably could find someone that would be happy grab some free money and 5 minu.. ok 5 seconds of fame. Or these were just empty words?

They already changed how they're doing Q&As because of "out of date april fools" man. Long before this Hong Kong stuff happened they were already having staff members ask the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Because he's exactly that, the most reliable source when it comes to leaks. Even if he's trolling he's still more credible than ANY of the other so called leakers.
    Aye that’s true at least he has something to shown that was right
    Quote Originally Posted by Firedemon View Post
    No. On these forums any updates mean an expansion hint.
    Wrathin comes back? Dragon expansion clearly!
    LK part of a quest? Wotlk 2 clearly!
    Sylvanas working with a death master? Shadowlands clearly!

At the point we're headed for Wrath of the Shdowlands Dragon Isles Lich and tinkers.

Quote Originally Posted by KayRule View Post
    They already changed how they're doing Q&As because of "out of date april fools" man. Long before this Hong Kong stuff happened they were already having staff members ask the questions.
    Let's be fair though that was a valid question because I think 2015 was the mobile Diablo game April fool's joke

Honestly they tried to market a game to the completely wrong crowd

It's equivalent of walking into a honky tonk bar trying to sell Justin Bieber tickets and even when they knew they were in the wrong they had to try and joke by asking people if they had phones or not which shows that not only are they f****** tone-deaf but they also don't realize the fact that not everybody has an iPhone and not everybody wants to waste f****** phone memory on stupid paid when game that is literally just a watered-down version of the same game that they've been playing for six years

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bindanda View Post
    which is Jerichos leak this year?
    He is not leaking any info directly due to the trouble that he got in with lizard over legion but he has confirmed a few things like dragon isles is happening we are getting a new class level squish is happening and we have a new AP system

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    Let's be fair though that was a valid question because I think 2015 was the mobile Diablo game April fool's joke

Honestly they tried to market a game to the completely wrong crowd

It's equivalent of walking into a honky tonk bar trying to sell Justin Bieber tickets and even when they knew they were in the wrong they had to try and joke by asking people if they had phones or not which shows that not only are they f****** tone-deaf but they also don't realize the fact that not everybody has an iPhone and not everybody wants to waste f****** phone memory on stupid paid when game that is literally just a watered-down version of the same game that they've been playing for six years

- - - Updated - - -

He is not leaking any info directly due to the trouble that he got in with lizard over legion but he has confirmed a few things like dragon isles is happening we are getting a new class level squish is happening and we have a new AP system

He said Tinkers are gonna happen. So we'll see.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    It just sounded ominous as if he would save that info for future use to something, that's all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Next class is Necromancer. Tinker will never happen.

You read first here.
    Oh yeah?

10+ Year Old Account
    But Tinkers and death themed doesn't make sense....at least to me. Only one theme that might work and that would be...underground or full on titan esque areas.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    But Tinkers and death themed doesn't make sense....at least to me. Only one theme that might work and that would be...underground or full on titan esque areas.
    It is Blizzards game, they can make anything work the way they want. Plus, people need to get rid of this "Theme =/= Class" mentality, its a thing they cant pull off forever anyway.
    It just sounded ominous as if he would save that info for future use to something, that's all.

You read first here.
    Oh yeah?

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    Surely if he got in trouble for leaking Legion then he wouldnt be in a position to leak anything now. Why would Blizzard keep a known leaker on their payroll when he has already broken the NDA.

Besides, we currently have 2 known leakers giving competing information on the next expansion, so i am inclined to believe none of them are right.

5+ Year Old Account
    I draw a firm line between those who are a bit awkward and don't really know how to ask their question, and those who go up to the microphone and give theri entire life story.

The really bad one that sticks out ot me was from last year with the guy who spent a good minute doing shoutouts to his guild and generally hogging the microhpone just to ask about teh bilgewater cannon. Good god that guy was obnoxious.
    Yeah that guy! What a fucken dick. But overall I'm jus saying the intros aren't people's fault, Blizz encourages them to do it. Some people though ofc are obnoxious about it, but the Q&A themselves are big fun to watch because of the questions and the answers/explanations that the developers provide.

I think what I just really enjoy is seeing the explanation to an answer (if they give one).

Quote Originally Posted by High Tinker Buliwyf View Post
    He said Tinkers are gonna happen. So we'll see.
    No he didn’t say that. He made a snarky comment about someone talking about Tinkers, he didn’t say they are going to happen. But: Tinker is by far the most plausible and likely class to be implemented. Necromancer will never happen and Dark Reacher seems like major reaching. So in the end I would only be surprised if we don’t get Tinker as new class.
    Last edited by Nyel; 2019-10-20 at 04:05 PM.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Depends what they do with the theme. If its a more steampunk goblins/gnome vibe then its not really going to match the theme of any expansion. If it plays out more like titan artificer class then really it could easily go with any expansion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    No he didn’t say that. He made a snarky comment about someone talking about Tinkers, he didn’t say they are going to happen. But: Tinker is by far the most plausible and likely class to be implemented. Necromancer will never happen and Dark Reacher seems like major reaching. So in the end I would only be surprised if we don’t get Tinker as new class.
    Didn't he say the next class was a melee cloth or something just absurd.

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Didn't he say the next class was a melee cloth or something just absurd.
    Nah, not really. These are his comments:

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...1#post51729038

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...1#post51729060
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Yeah exactly, the last post with the last sentence pretty much confirms Tinkers, doesnt it?

He wouldnt tell the guy to be sad if we werent gonna get Tinkers, although I believe it until I see it, which isnt far away anymore anyway.

Its gonna be a tough week, last week without BlizzCon, the hype is always the best part about upcoming things.

You read first here.
    Oh yeah?