Thread: 9.0 Leak

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

9.0 Leak

Got info about upcoming expansion from my friend who works as a security guard for Blizzard.

- 4th spec for Mages named spellblade. Uses shield and one handed sword but mainly deals magical damage. Uses charge system like arcane.

- Normal raids will now be 10man only. Heroic keeps scaling from 10 to 30

- Frost dk completely reworked into new frostfire spec. Still dual wielding but gets new flame spells like fiery chain (kinda like elemental lasso, but pulls target to you) and has a option to play with permanent red Dragon Pet.

- Pvp system goes back to mop times. Pvp power and resilience coming back with pvp vendors. No more pvp talents they are now available in all content.

- New profession scrying. This is used to attach benthic style procs and stuff for new spirit gear (head, shoulders, chest) and will replace azerite. No need to grind, but higher ilvl pieces can receive up to 3 scrying enchants

- First raid is under Northrend and has us fighting Nerubians to recover something from Yogg-Saron will also contain first phase for dk only legendary

- Mythic+ will now include timewalking dungeons. These are to grind reputation with infinite dragonflight for mostly cosmetics.

- Last boss is unknown but It's where dk players get their legendary

- Huge revamp for some zones. We will be questing in Alterac and Hinterlands first. They are tied to some death god storyline.

- Affliction, enha, marksmanship and sub rogue are also getting reworked. Soul swap and fel flame returning for affli.

- Heart of Azeroth will be used stabilize world soul in prepatch. We will get a titan keeper combat Pet and title for it.

Imagine how many security guards blizzard would have had present on the conference room where they got this information, and how likely your security guard friend would be to get fired lol.

I'd be 100% down for M+ timewalking though. No matter how shit the expansion turned out, I'd be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Absalons View Post
    Got info about upcoming expansion from my friend who works as a security guard for Blizzard.
    LOL ok this ones funny

No one of this is true

5+ Year Old Account
    I mean the frostfire spec is new at least. I can give him +1 for effort.
    #TeamNecromancer #TeamDragonIsles

10+ Year Old Account
    It must be true when it comes from the security guard.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account

This would never happen so yeah....

- 4th spec for Mages named spellblade. Uses shield and one handed sword but mainly deals magical damage. Uses charge system like arcane.

- Frost dk completely reworked into new frostfire spec. Still dual wielding but gets new flame spells like fiery chain (kinda like elemental lasso, but pulls target to you) and has a option to play with permanent red Dragon Pet.

- Pvp system goes back to mop times. Pvp power and resilience coming back with pvp vendors. No more pvp talents they are now available in all content.

- New profession scrying. This is used to attach benthic style procs and stuff for new spirit gear (head, shoulders, chest) and will replace azerite. No need to grind, but higher ilvl pieces can receive up to 3 scrying enchants

- First raid is under Northrend and has us fighting Nerubians to recover something from Yogg-Saron will also contain first phase for dk only legendary

- Mythic+ will now include timewalking dungeons. These are to grind reputation with infinite dragonflight for mostly cosmetics.

- Last boss is unknown but It's where dk players get their legendary

- Huge revamp for some zones. We will be questing in Alterac and Hinterlands first. They are tied to some death god storyline.

- Affliction, enha, marksmanship and sub rogue are also getting reworked. Soul swap and fel flame returning for affli.

- Heart of Azeroth will be used stabilize world soul in prepatch. We will get a titan keeper combat Pet and title for it.
    From a security guard?? Hahahahaha god, you are lame.

10+ Year Old Account
    I actually WANT this to be true just for the fact that it talks about a Subtlety rework and that would make me the happiest little Rogue

Quote Originally Posted by Piamonte View Post
    From a security guard?? Hahahahaha god, you are lame.
    ex-security guard :-)

10+ Year Old Account

How would that make any sense?.. if.. IF they would even consider something like that it would be the other way around. Why make the entry level more restricted that higher difficultys?
    This space could contain your signature.

Even if most of this leak sounds good, this quote makes it extremely hard to believe. Why on earth would you set normal to 10 man? Makes absolutely no sense at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayzor View Post
    How would that make any sense?.. if.. IF they would even consider something like that it would be the other way around. Why make the entry level more restricted that higher difficultys?
    and even then: why would heroic be limited to 10 man, while mythic is capped at 20?
    Last edited by LordVargK; 2019-10-20 at 07:57 PM.

Damn, they sure let security guards into some detailed secrets.

So instead of throwing inscription a bone and making it useful again, they're adding a new profession that is "not glyphs but basically glyphs only on armor this time."

Seems legit.

Quote Originally Posted by Bwgmon View Post
    So instead of throwing inscription a bone and making it useful again, they're adding a new profession that is "not glyphs but basically glyphs only on armor this time."

Seems legit.
    Sounds like Blizz, tbh

Just too good to be true

LOL seriously.... When is this gonna stop? Now everyone works at blizz, their uncle, a friend that is security guard... Stop please xD

Stood in the Fire ArkantosChampion's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Is this your friend who works as a security guard for Blizzard??????
    I'm a normal text, I'm a bold text.

You guys will be surprised soon

Quote Originally Posted by ArkantosChampion View Post
    Is this your friend who works as a security guard for Blizzard??????
    Caught me off guard and laughed my arse off at this. However, I'd suggest the guard probably looked something like this,