Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Matiketope View Post
    Some people actually work and train and are social around and away from the computer. Try to get that from your basement when you're 40 year old virgin
    That you don't know the difference between /played and playing for 1 week straight tells me enough. You should take your own advice here.
    Making ad hominems doesn't suit you.
    Also
    Try to get that from your basement when you're 40 year old virgin
    Did you have a brain fart here?

Keep staying mad at the world for your own failings though, that you seem to have trouble googling leveling guides isn't anyone's fault but your own and your constant asking of others "HoW?!?@@$1" continues to show it.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Thousands? So, 2000 times 5 days playtime is 10,000 days, or 27 years of continuous playtime.
    5 days playtime? What sort of casuals do you think these people are? >: O

Whatever adds up to "literally doing nothing but this since vanilla's beta, then transitioning to classic private servers after TBC launched, every single day without fail."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vsb View Post
    They were nerfed during vanilla lifetime. Also they were implicitly nerfed by reworking talents and gear. Currently you're doing like 2x DPS compared to 2004 year, just from new talents and gear.
    Difference between normal and mythic raids in current is not simply increased dmg/health on bosses, it also adds new mechanics and restrictions (20 man group).

Do the changes in vanilla's lifetime add/delete mechanics from vanilla bosses? If not, and it was simply tweaking of numbers then that's not comparable to comparing normal and mythic raids in current WoW at all.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostile View Post
    It was possible because the content is piss easy.
    I see what you did there

Quote Originally Posted by FlubberPuddy View Post
    That you don't know the difference between /played and playing for 1 week straight tells me enough. You should take your own advice here.

Also

Did you have a brain fart here?

Keep staying mad at the world for your own failings though, that you seem to have trouble googling leveling guides isn't anyone's fault but your own and your constant asking of others "HoW?!?@@$1" continues to show it.
    I sure was aware making that comment.

The thing is about the moral of the game. Seems like people have zero interest about the fairness, so it's all out anarchy.

Just my kind of thing.

All hail the hypocracy!

So,

How was this even possible? Layering? Abusing the system and why are they still running around with the drops?

Ragnaros down after two weeks?

Really a serious question: how they did it and how does the layering system can be abused?

Any banns incoming?
    layering doesnt have much impact on this, its years of time min-maxing on private servers

Quote Originally Posted by valky94 View Post
    layering doesnt have much impact on this, its years of time min-maxing on private servers
    Also known as abusing.

Well, there sure was. Did about four runs where the party leader had "forgotten" to reset or something before a pug-run and the last boss was not there.

So, not only they were abusing the system, they were also screwing things up for others.
    since when is reseting a dungeon exploiting? normal dungeons dont have resets, you reset them manually by pressing right click on your portriant and clicking "Reset all instances"

Quote Originally Posted by valky94 View Post
    since when is reseting a dungeon exploiting? normal dungeons dont have resets, you reset them manually by pressing right click on your portriant and clicking "Reset all instances"
    So, how are the last bosses always not available when it comes to these guys who does layering?

Never seen it before back then and now. Unless they admit they've been doing the layering. "INVITE ME FOR LAYER"- people

So, how are the last bosses always not available when it comes to these guys who does layering?

Never seen it before back then and now. Unless they admit.
    because the party leader killed the last boss and didnt reset the instance?

HOW?

Link PLZ- What quests and by what sleep times? Obviously seems like not possible without a backup help.
    it was done in actual vanilla, now people gotten better.. thats how

i was leveling with a decent pace, wasn't rushing anything, leveled to 60 in 6.5 days as a lock without using any guides

did some SM xp runs and thats about it

i'm pretty sure i could've been much faster
    Last edited by Craaazyyy; 2019-10-20 at 05:52 PM.

So, practically - fuck fairness and let anarchy run out systems.

Great work people.

"Let the games begin."
    oh yeah! it is sooooo unfair when people are better than me or invest more time than me on sometimes! no no no!! i HATE equality of oportunity! equality of outcome should be the norm!! darn method and their world first kills! blizzard should make the world first doable for me to reeeeeee

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    So this is some bait topic after all?
    Bait for what? A discussion?

Sure. What do you think forums are for?

Please explain a " bait " when it comes to this topic.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    oh yeah! it is sooooo unfair when people are better than me or invest more time than me on sometimes! no no no!! i HATE equality of oportunity! equality of outcome should be the norm!! darn method and their world first kills! blizzard should make the world first doable for me to reeeeeee
    Totally out of the scale.

Do you think Ice Hockey World Championship games are okay with others having stereoids and the others not? Playing in the same ice.

Don't be so dim witted. Please, just focus on the subject which is = C.S.I. Classic players.

5+ Year Old Account
    So this is some bait topic after all?
    Pretty much.

15+ Year Old Account
    Kungen described it well on his stream, basically saying that bosses are like puzzles, and much of the difficulty when they first come out is in solving the puzzle. In classic, the puzzle is long solved so of course it won't be hard.

If everyone knew exactly how to beat the live bosses before they came out, progression would be much faster there as well.
    Arguably the top guilds who play PTR already know how to kill most of the bosses before most of the other people ever step foot inside the instance. Only the untested bosses provide a new puzzle to solve in the week that mythic hits live servers.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

Kungen described it well on his stream, basically saying that bosses are like puzzles, and much of the difficulty when they first come out is in solving the puzzle. In classic, the puzzle is long solved so of course it won't be hard.

If everyone knew exactly how to beat the live bosses before they came out, progression would be much faster there as well.
    Don't credit Kungen. Yikes. In vanilla people used to denigrate raiders because they were beating "scripted encounters" and that was much less impressive than winning in PvP against an actual thinking human. Raid bosses really need to have abilities that are random between each fight. Its not a new revelation Kungen came up with.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    Don't credit Kungen. Yikes. In vanilla people used to denigrate raiders because they were beating "scripted encounters" and that was much less impressive than winning in PvP against an actual thinking human. Raid bosses really need to have abilities that are random between each fight. Its not a new revelation Kungen came up with.
    Ok, so fuck Nihilum, Paragon, Death and Taxes etc. because they already knew the shit. Among all the rest within what? like top 100?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm confused.

This happened like.. a while ago. I know people keep saying 'you're late to the party' but what is there to discuss? Go look at the threads from a month or so ago regarding it. Did you want to talk about how people exploited stuff in Legion, too, and what Blizzard 'might' do about that now?
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Yep...bait. WTF does "Vanilla is still the biggest winner. " even means? What did Vanilla win?

- - - Updated - - -

The best prices whem it comes to first-time-experience for multiple million people? Rings a bell?

Respect from every corner from consumers to producers.
    Last edited by Matiketope; 2019-10-20 at 08:37 PM.

I feel like i need to point this out since alot of ppl doesnt seem to understand.

Doing dungeons with 10 ppl didnt give "more" exp. Nor did the players get the same exp as in a 5man group.

THEY SPLIT, the same exp. Meaning a mob that gives 550 exp and normally gave a 5man grp 110exp each now gave everyone 55exp instead.
    None of us really changes over time. We only become more fully what we are.