Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Incel interrogation. WoW

https://youtu.be/cWgc_4WyYew

I didnt realize this shit was real like this. I thought it was a way to make fun of dip shits.

You trying to get someone to watch a 55 minute video without anything upfront?

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    he could write a phd thesis on why it should be watched and I still wouldn't watch it tbh
    change can't wait.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Its a criminal psychology video. The narrator explains the details of whats going on.

Its about the guy from Canada who killed people in a ryder truck. People said he was doing the ol "van of peace" since he was from Iraq, but it becomes clear thats not the case when he starts explaining how hes an incel and had regular contact with Elliot Rogers, the other dip shit Incel that also went on a murder spree. its pretty insane.

Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    Its a criminal psychology video. The narrator explains the details of whats going on.

Its about the guy from Canada who killed people in a ryder truck. People said he was doing the ol "van of peace" since he was from Iraq, but it becomes clear thats not the case when he starts explaining how hes an incel and had regular contact with Elliot Rogers, the other dip shit Incel that also went on a murder spree. its pretty insane.
    This would have madea much better OP
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Chads, stacys, beta uprising, normies, pepe being worshipped... what an interrogation. Can't help but sympathize with the detective chuckling at 37:47.

The entire thing is a good example of why class-divides are a bad thing and why its healthy to second-guess your own intuition when it comes to your impressions of other people.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

I just watched all 55 minutes of it and I feel both amazed, sick, and just stunned

How can he talk about all that 4chan shit without any irony whatsoever? He breaths and lives the incelism, was even friends with Elliot Rogers. For fucks sake man...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    I just watched all 55 minutes of it and I feel both amazed, sick, and just stunned

How can he talk about all that 4chan shit without any irony whatsoever? He breaths and lives the incelism, was even friends with Elliot Rogers. For fucks sake man...
    Ikr? I also just finished watching it, and I'm honestly a bit horrified.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jim Can't Swim's YT channel is really interesting. Too bad he took down a lot of his videos and they are put up elsewhere on like DailyMotion.com and such. The indepth analysis videos of interrogation tactics are pretty interesting.

I'd recommend everybody watch his/her/its channel.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerilis View Post
    Ikr? I also just finished watching it, and I'm honestly a bit horrified.
    "He converted the life status of certain individuals to a death status"

Or, "S U P R E M E G E N T L E M A N"

Who the hell talks like this...

Quote Originally Posted by Tiwack View Post
    Chads, stacys, beta uprising, normies, pepe being worshipped... what an interrogation. Can't help but sympathize with the detective chuckling at 37:47.

The entire thing is a good example of why class-divides are a bad thing and why its healthy to second-guess your own intuition when it comes to your impressions of other people.
    Dont forget about the Tanners from High school.

I think we need to stop labeling the mentally unstable as this cutesy incel thing. Our lack of psychological intervention is literally killing thousands. This could've been avoided if we treated mental illness more seriously, but instead it's a meme on facebook.
    I'm a thread killer.

Quote Originally Posted by blankfaced View Post
    I think we need to stop labeling the mentally unstable as this cutesy incel thing. Our lack of psychological intervention is literally killing thousands. This could've been avoided if we treated mental illness more seriously, but instead it's a meme on facebook.
    Its labeled that way because to do anything else would be an immense slight against all the people in this world who have mental illnesses, and never even once murdered dozens of people because no one would have sex with them. Being mentally ill doesnt automatically make you incapable of conscious thought whatsoever you know. People with all kinds of mental illnesses manage to go about their days totally fine without becoming mass murderers.

More to the point, I`m fairly certain most incels are not, in fact, mentally ill. If you're going to qualify a group of people who have made up and internalized their own logic to the exclusion of reality as mentally ill as opposed to merely just ill informed, then you have officially stepped onto the slippery slope - because that essentially describes - just for an example - the 30% of america that apparently thinks nothing is wrong with Donald Trump. I don't think it's fair to just immediately pin 'mental illness' on anyone who does something extremely stupid or fucked up.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiwack View Post

You forgot Karens. Now can I speak to your manager.

10+ Year Old Account
    Most incels aren't "mentally ill", or at least, it's not mental illness causing them to be incels (they may have incidental depression or anxiety or something, but it's not relevant to this in particular).

They're just normal people who refuse to take personal responsibility for their own poor behaviour and choices, and try to blame everyone else for their own personal flaws. They've dug themselves into a hole, and are complaining that it's dark and lonely in their hole, rather than just climbing out of it.

Sometimes, people are just terrible, vicious, mean-spirited bastards. See also Nazis, violent criminals, terrorists, etc. They're mostly not suffering from mental illness. They're just awful people who've convinced themselves that hurting others is virtue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Most incels aren't "mentally ill", or at least, it's not mental illness causing them to be incels (they may have incidental depression or anxiety or something, but it's not relevant to this in particular).

They're just normal people who refuse to take personal responsibility for their own poor behaviour and choices, and try to blame everyone else for their own personal flaws. They've dug themselves into a hole, and are complaining that it's dark and lonely in their hole, rather than just climbing out of it.

Sometimes, people are just terrible, vicious, mean-spirited bastards. See also Nazis, violent criminals, terrorists, etc. They're mostly not suffering from mental illness. They're just awful people who've convinced themselves that hurting others is virtue.
    I hate to tell you this but I've had multiple former friends that were all like this. They all had mental illnesses. They were either diagnosed bipolar, or autism or had everything but confirmed that they were sociopaths.

The "incel" problem is nothing more than a symptom of a much larger problem in the US. Our mental healthcare system is a joke. Rather than giving people the therapy and treatment they desperately need they're just given pills and put in rent controlled housing and are told to deal with it even though they are incapable. Or people with severe depression are told to shut up and deal with it or risk looking like a nutjob even though they may have serious problems.

Pretending these "incels" have nothing wrong with them physically or mentally is foolish.

Actually I have an image for this.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...019_091437.jpg
    Last edited by Mister Cheese; 2019-10-20 at 05:50 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post
    Actually, that image says a lot, because it has nothing to do with why people get called an "incel".

Whilst I do pity Incels these days rather than fear them, I can say that guy is a justifiable object of hatred if ever I did see one.

Reminds me of Polandball and Incel USA...

They call themselves Incels.

You could've found that out quite easily.
    And throwing them under the "mentally ill" umbrella would not make them visible. Saying they're all mentally ill is also quite the assumption, pulled from your ass.

Their hangouts on the web are monitored by authorities for a reason.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2019-10-20 at 07:54 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Strictly speaking, there's no such thing as an "incel" in places where there's prostitution.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    They call themselves Incels.

You could've found that out quite easily.
    And throwing them under the "mentally ill" umbrella would not make them visible. Saying they're all mentally ill is also quite the assumption, pulled from your ass.

Their hangouts on the web are monitored by authorities for a reason.
    Key to this is that;
    A> they'd need to acknowledge that they're mentally ill, and
    B> they'd need to seek help.

Emphasis, on B>, on seeking; if they try and can't get support, the system is failing them. If they don't agree they have an illness and don't seek help, they're not willing to work past it. At that point, it comes down to "are they dangerous enough to others or themselves to have them committed against their will", and that's a pretty high bar.