10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    That's flatly not what "asset" means.
    She is a resource thats exploited by the Russian spin machine to cause strife and discord. You only need to go to Twitter to see it all in motion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    From what I have read, its the opposite, they fear Bernie more than Warren as Warren is more willing to play politics with them while Sanders wants to cut the crap and actually fix the problems.
    I mean, its Mittens. He always take the side of the upper classes. Its like a GoP member telling what Dem would be the 'best' to run against Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Lol! The news outlets do like pretty contributors.

And today, two of the candidates defended her.....https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tul...illary-clinton

Yang and Williamson are two candidates running for the Democratic ticket who took Gabbard's side in the feud.

Yang wrote in a tweet: "Tulsi Gabbard deserves much more respect and thanks than this. She literally just got back from serving our country abroad."

Williamson chimed in: "The Democratic establishment has got to stop smearing women it finds inconvenient!" Adding, "the character assassination of women who don't toe the party line will backfire."

"You deserve respect and you have mine," she told Gabbard.
    The hate is nothing new for the left. Uncle Tom is not a right wing term. As soon as a minority or protection group does not act or behave in the correct way, they are vilified and ostracised. I'm personally loving the left embracing McCarthy tactics of russian everywhere.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    From what I have read, its the opposite, they fear Bernie more than Warren as Warren is more willing to play politics with them while Sanders wants to cut the crap and actually fix the problems.
    https://www.cnbc.com/2019/09/26/wall...nominated.html

Nope. Wallstreet dems are terrified of warren I dont think Ive seen a similar statement made towards Bernie I could be wrong tho

Quote Originally Posted by Rochana View Post
    That is what I'm getting too...

The very notion that "NED funded" supports her, is already a concern in itself, considering how often he takes on fundamentalist capitalist and fundamentalist ultraneo-liberal stances in his opinions on this board. If those guys want to push Warren forward it only strengthens my fear that she is nothing but a puppet and only using the image of "let's fix the economy / healthcare" to try and get elected. Someone who won't keep her campaign promises.
    Just look at her record it's obvious that is not true even before she took office she had the same stances. You can thank McConnell for her running for president her original goal was to head the CFPB but wall street and Moscow Mitch made sure that didn't happen. I honestly think she is the best choice for president I wouldn't mind Bernie but his heart attack changes things regardless of what he says.

To be perfectly honest whoever wins the nomination gets my vote even the most weird person on that stage is a better human being than that piece of shit in the white house.

The wealthy shouldn't have any fear at all. No matter who becomes president they'll still have more money than they can reasonably spend in multiple lifetimes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post
    The wealthy shouldn't have any fear at all. No matter who becomes president they'll still have more money than they can reasonably spend in multiple lifetimes.
    Yeah, but they need more.

Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post
    Come join me in Finance and you will quickly learn that there is never " enough ". The one on ones i do with some heirs is fantastic to hear them talk about the things they view as the problems of the world, some are very reasonable like this one fellow who owned a mine who once he sold it does a ton of public service but the vast vast vast majority are clueless.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jeezusisacasual View Post
    Come join me in Finance and you will quickly learn that there is never " enough ". The one on ones i do with some heirs is fantastic to hear them talk about the things they view as the problems of the world, some are very reasonable like this one fellow who owned a mine who once he sold it does a ton of public service but the vast vast vast majority are clueless.
    "Why aren't all these poor people just rich like me? All they need to do is inherit a six- or seven-figure inheritance or trust fund to act as seed money, work their parents' network of friends to give them plenty of contacts, and it's practically impossible to go poor!"

I've heard at least a few people say basically that when challenged. It's infuriatingly ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    "Why aren't all these poor people just rich like me? All they need to do is inherit a six- or seven-figure inheritance or trust fund to act as seed money, work their parents' network of friends to give them plenty of contacts, and it's practically impossible to go poor!"

I've heard at least a few people say basically that when challenged. It's infuriatingly ignorant.
    It literally makes you want to hurt them from their sheer ignorance. These are the same people who could not tell you how much a loaf of bread costs or a litre of gas either. I still stand by the reason why any populist gets elected is due to the economic stress that groups suffer and they still do not understand that at all, to the majority of the inheritance class they feel as if they are hard workers etc.

Quote Originally Posted by jeezusisacasual View Post
    It literally makes you want to hurt them from their sheer ignorance. These are the same people who could not tell you how much a loaf of bread costs or a litre of gas either. I still stand by the reason why any populist gets elected is due to the economic stress that groups suffer and they still do not understand that at all, to the majority of the inheritance class they feel as if they are hard workers etc.
    I remember arguing with StuporTony on these forums when he got all High-and-mighty (Again), complaining here that people who don't know a 'basic skill' like changing the oil in their car are all lazy worthless people.

I asked him if he had ever baked a loaf of bread in his life. Dead Silence...

7+ Year Old Account
    Hmm, looking at the current state of the race I'm expecting Pocahontas to get the nomination. Sanders has the DNC establishment against him, plus his recent heart attack... I think he would do better than Warren if he was nominated, but between those two issues he won't be. Biden is tainted by the Ukraine stuff and dementia it seems, and FWIW Gabbard will be Arkancided before she gets the nomination. There's still time for Hillary to have one last go though, and if she stands she might well get the nomination (there'll be lot of powerful people backing her).

Doesn't matter though, because it'll be Trumpslide 2020 with a bigger win than in 2016 regardless of who the DNC serves up to the God-Emperor.
    Still not tired of winning.

Quote Originally Posted by Teleros View Post
    Hmm, looking at the current state of the race I'm expecting Pocahontas to get the nomination. Sanders has the DNC establishment against him, plus his recent heart attack... I think he would do better than Warren if he was nominated, but between those two issues he won't be. Biden is tainted by the Ukraine stuff and dementia it seems, and FWIW Gabbard will be Arkancided before she gets the nomination. There's still time for Hillary to have one last go though, and if she stands she might well get the nomination (there'll be lot of powerful people backing her).

Doesn't matter though, because it'll be Trumpslide 2020 with a bigger win than in 2016 regardless of who the DNC serves up to the God-Emperor.
    You are pretty fucking delusional. The fact that you call Warren Pocohantas, think that Biden is tainted by anything other than his problems with being establishment, or whatever the fuck Arkancided means, think you are trying to make a crack that Hillary Clinton will have her killed, then you think that Trump is going to win in a landslide, you are off your fucking rocker. Trump didn't win in a landslide in 2016. He is losing the 3 states he barely won by 9-14%. Now people know him, and they regret voting for him. His economy sucks, his tax cuts are killing us, and they aren't helping anyone but the rich.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    You are pretty fucking delusional.
    I guess we'll see in about a year's time then .

I guess we'll see in about a year's time then .
    Am I guaranteeing he will lose? Nope, there are plenty of pretty stupid people out there that vote against their own interests. But to say that it is going to be a fucking landslide? Yeah, you really are fucking delusional. But then again, you buy into fucking conspiracy theories like your typical gullible conservative.

How would he win in a landslide when he didn't win in a landslide before, his base has been shrinking slightly, the 2018 elections show people don't like him or his "policies", and every poll has him losing against pretty much every major dem candidate so far.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

LMAO Trump barely won 2016 why do you think he'll win a landslide this time?
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account

Do you think this time he'll win the popular vote?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    How would he win in a landslide when he didn't win in a landslide before, his base has been shrinking slightly, the 2018 elections show people don't like him or his "policies", and every poll has him losing against pretty much every major dem candidate so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    LMAO Trump barely won 2016 why do you think he'll win a landslide this time?
    Here's an interesting model:

https://www.moodysanalytics.com/-/me...tion-model.pdf

TL;DR version: Dems only win if they get maximum turnout, on average or low non-Republican turnout the God-Emperor gets his landslide:

Max turnout: D 279 v R 259
    Avg turnout: D 206 v R 332
    Low turnout: D 158 v R 380

Now, Moody's got the 2016 result wrong, but prior to that had a very good record.

As to the polls, I don't trust them one iota. I mean, what's the God-Emperor's approval rating? On 29th August Rasmussen said it was 47%, but Quinnipiac said 38% just a day earlier. Which one is right? Who knows. And that's not even going into the issue of rigged polls and the like.

On the other hand, although this is a couple of months old, voter registration is going well for the Republicans in key states:

https://twitter.com/LarrySchweikart/...66641914535937

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Do you think this time he'll win the popular vote?
    Who cares? The US isn't, and never was, a democracy.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Here's an interesting model:

https://www.moodysanalytics.com/-/me...tion-model.pdf

TL;DR version: Dems only win if they get maximum turnout, on average or low non-Republican turnout the God-Emperor gets his landslide:

Max turnout: D 279 v R 259
    Avg turnout: D 206 v R 332
    Low turnout: D 158 v R 380

Now, Moody's got the 2016 result wrong, but prior to that had a very good record.

As to the polls, I don't trust them one iota. I mean, what's the God-Emperor's approval rating? On 29th August Rasmussen said it was 47%, but Quinnipiac said 38% just a day earlier. Which one is right? Who knows. And that's not even going into the issue of rigged polls and the like.

On the other hand, although this is a couple of months old, voter registration is going well for the Republicans in key states:

https://twitter.com/LarrySchweikart/...66641914535937
    They got it wrong last time, but this time they really figured it out?

Who cares? The US isn't, and never was, a democracy.
    Trump does. He lies about it almost every week. He embarrasses this country with his non-popular win in front of other world leaders.