Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Blizzard should make a statement and just give Horde the High Elves and us Tuskarr?

The vocal minority of bullies used to getting their way should not be caved into.

The horde have high elves. That's literally what blood elves are

10+ Year Old Account
    What are you even going on about.......
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

First time posters are on a roll today.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizz should totally give the Horde what they already have.

Oh wait.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    First time posters are on a roll today.
    They're on something, alright.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Buscava View Post
    The horde have high elves. That's literally what blood elves are
    High Elf have blue eyes. I am just trying to understand the game.

I am just sick of complaining. Blizzard needs to teach us Alliance that we can't get everything we want. My main is a human warrior and I am sick of them treating me like a god. I rolled a horde troll warrior in classic and horde have it much harder and its worse in retail with the revolving door of leaders.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    Blizz should totally give the Horde what they already have.

Oh wait.

- - - Updated - - -

They're on something, alright.
    By roll I meant dope. OP must have had a peanut butter & crack sandwich.

There’s a Megathread dedicated to this.

Quote Originally Posted by Starter View Post

I am just sick of complaining. Blizzard needs to teach us Alliance that we can't get everything we want.
    That's good masochism!

I am just sick of complaining. Blizzard needs to teach us Alliance that we can't get everything we want. My main is a human warrior and I am sick of them treating me like a god. I rolled a horde troll warrior in classic and horde have it much harder and its worse in retail with the revolving door of leaders.

The vocal minority of bullies used to getting their way should not be caved into.
    What bullies could you possibly be talking about.

10+ Year Old Account

Totally! Sitting on your ass and clicking menus and pressing 1-5 are all exponentially more difficult tasks when the toon is Horde - it literally takes more force to click the things because Blizzard wants to show horde players YA'LL GOT TO FIGHT FOR THIS!

/s
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Niroshi View Post
    What bullies could you possibly be talking about.
    The ones pounding their chests on World of Warcraft forums flat out demanding High Elves from Blizzard for Alliance. We already have Sweet Kul Tirans, Godly Space Goats, Dwarves with firebeards, Void Elves, and miniature robocops.
    Horde got straight back trolls, brown orcs, moose taurren, hairy goblins, and lamer night elves.
    They deserve the high elves to make the bullies mad.

The ones pounding their chests on World of Warcraft forums flat out demanding High Elves from Blizzard for Alliance. We already have Sweet Kul Tirans, Godly Space Goats, Dwarves with firebeards, Void Elves, and miniature robocops.
    Horde got straight back trolls, brown orcs, moose taurren, hairy goblins, and lamer night elves.
    They deserve the high elves to make the bullies mad.
    You mean those people that have been relegated to like one megathread everywhere they go and get shouted down when they bring up the topic outside of those threads? Those bullies?

Seriously man get a grip.

I have a firm grip on reality... Your them song is "Out of Touch" by Hall and Oates, that is how much your grip is lost. Nice projection.

High Elf fanatics seem to just want them to be Alliance. It is evil. True high elf lovers would want them neutral. Plus we already have void elf so neutral high elf would be a compromise.

I don't want more elves, I want cool turtle or walrus people.

This is the MMOC version of Sunday threads?

and lamer night elves.

No but seriously, why would you bring this up now that the bullies have been reduced to a megathread? They're fine there, in their echo chamber, and REEEEing when Ion gives them shit for not liking his responses to the whole thing.

Looks like I am "Holding Out for a Hero" as Bonnie Tyler would so famously say... Noone is defending me. Sounds like you all just want to bully the new kid on the block because I am Alliance or because I am anti-elf.

10+ Year Old Account
    Omg this is so priceless, but yeah, gief the blood elves the blue eye customization so Ion Cannon can say if you want pinkie elves, the horde is there for you one more time!

Blood Elves with Blue eyes would shut down any requests for High Elves so I would be for it.

I have "High Hopes" for this as Panic at the Disco would say.