Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by ryjkur View Post
    I leveled my horde character and I found blood stain on the floor in Throne Room Undercity. After watching the WC III cinematic where Arthas kills his father and comparing to Throne Room blood stain it's in same spot, enjoy:

They need a better cleaning crew for their castle..
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ryjkur View Post
    I leveled my horde character and I found blood stain on the floor in Throne Room Undercity. After watching the WC III cinematic where Arthas kills his father and comparing to Throne Room blood stain it's in same spot, enjoy:

you can also hear arthas and his father talking if you turn the ambience up, in the hallway you can hear the cheering/screaming, and see the flower petals dropped on him. can hear the bell outside too.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Fabled View Post
    Just because the OP didn't know about doesn't mean you have to shit on their discovery
    how are people shitting on him? They are telling him that literally anyone who cares has known for 15 years, as well as add to his discovery by letting him know that theres an audio easter egg as well.

Shitting on him would be laughing at him for thinking anything as insanely obvious as this hasnt been discovered for 15 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post
    I love it when people that clearly didn't play Vanilla find "secrets"
    I mean.. they could have played Legion and found this.. lol .. its not special to vanilla